Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 16-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Not according to the polls....
I was talking about standing up about killing Jews unless you...Nahhh

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Yes they. Israel. The elected government representing the country when they steal other peoples land, keep folk in ghettos etc...all based on race.
Right,so if a government is dodgy,even if elected by a minority (like our own),the entire populace are tarred in your eyes.

Very progressive (not).

ps. question for revision:how can prejudice (based on religion or ethnicity) be said to be based on race when those they are said to be prejudiced against are of the same race.Answer.Easy,just make knee jerk OTT assertions.

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
She wasn't saying what you suggest.If she had been it would be crass.Those affected directly or any family memory of the holocaust will naturally have a 'zero tolerance' highly on guard approach to anything that smacks of tolerance towards people exhibiting anti-semitic tendencies.I doubt you'd be any different if it was you.
From the Independent:

Quote:
The veteran Labour MP, who is Jewish and lost relatives in the Holocaust, said being investigated by the party after a row with Mr Corbyn had made her feel like "a Jew in Germany in the 30s".
You don’t think that’s crass? And indeed an insult to Jews in Germany in the 1930s?
Old 16-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
I think plenty of anti semites have been suspended.
I imagine a lot of Tories think that plenty of the racists have been suspended as well, and I have about as much faith in the sophistication of their definition of racism as I have in yours of antisemitism.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:10 PM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
I think plenty of anti semites have been suspended.
Ignoring the point Nick
Old 16-08-2018, 11:11 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:

You don’t think that’s crass? And indeed an insult to Jews in Germany in the 1930s?
I suspect she may have a more direct connection to what that means than you or I.

So I would be wary of calling her out on it.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 16-08-2018, 11:14 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Sorry, but you are an idiot.
No need to apologise.

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I suspect she may have a more direct connection to what that means than you or I.

Corbyn has to go if his parties internal policing can be compared in such a way.
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
And thank feck fot that where most stand up now against it where once they did not.
FFS. You must be on a wind up.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Quote:
From the Independent:

In the 1930's in Germany (which was before the holocaust) Jews started to feel threatened and singled out collectively and constantly having to justify themselves,a growing anti-semitism legitimised and encouraged by politicians.One way was the way in which anti semitism and anti semitic tropes began to become tolerated in 'polite' society or amongst one's own non Jewish circle.

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I was talking about standing up about killing Jews unless you...Nahhh
You’re being pathetic.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:16 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You’re being pathetic.
He has to be trolling. Or stoned.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Quote:
Right,so if a government is dodgy,even if elected by a minority (like our own),the entire populace are tarred in your eyes.

Very progressive (not).

ps. question for revision:how can prejudice (based on religion or ethnicity) be said to be based on race when those they are said to be prejudiced against are of the same race.Answer.Easy,just make knee jerk OTT assertions.
This is just as bad as those that claim you can’t be anti Semitic against Jews as Arabs are also semites. You’re being utterly semantic and racism is more nuanced than what you are saying.

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
From the Independent:

If she believes she is being persecuted because she is Jewish then it is understandable why she is drawing parallels. She is referring to the '30s and not what went on to happen in the war. But the seeds of anti-semitism sowed in the '30s by Hitler became the monster it did. If I was Jewish I would worry that history could be repeating itself.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 16-08-2018, 11:17 PM

Quote:

I’m wary but not to the point where I won’t say what she said is crass. I genuinely think it’s an insult to Jewish people in 1930s Germany.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:18 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
In the 1930's in Germany (which was before the holocaust) Jews started to feel threatened and singled out collectively and constantly having to justify themselves,a growing anti-semitism legitimised and encouraged by politicians.One way was the way in which anti semitism and anti semitic tropes began to become tolerated in 'polite' society or amongst one's own non Jewish circle.
I am a bit wary about bringing my wife next time come back home if it’s getting this bad.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:18 PM

Quote:
This is just as bad as those that claim you can’t be anti Semitic against Jews as Arabs are also semites. You’re being utterly semantic and racism is more nuanced than what you are saying.
No,its simply not racism,though it is discriminatory and well dodgy
Old 16-08-2018, 11:19 PM

Quote:
In 1930s Germany concentration camps were already set up, shops were smashed up, people were being beaten and killed on the street. A Nazi party was in power.

Comparing that to a Labour Party investigation. If you think that’s ok we are not gonna agree.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I am a bit wary about bringing my wife next time come back home if it’s getting this bad.
Now,that CR is something that is a crass comment in the circumstances

On a more serious note,I suspect that 10 years ago any Labour leader from any faction who'd indicated support for a grossly anti-semitic mural not being removed would have been booted out of the leadership and any senior position by all factions within the party in short order ('I didnt realise what the mural was' excuse and apology or not).Or if the mural had depicted africans negatively rather than Jews the same would have happened this time.

That shows you how much things have shifted within the anti-discrimination party in recent years..in a not entirely dissimilar to the way what was previously unacceptable re 'immigrants' has become more mainstream on the parliamentary right.

Not a positive overall trend...

Last edited by legaleagle2; 16-08-2018 at 11:28 PM.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:20 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Allowed? By the blue lizards?
He means the Rothschilds, George Soros and Vanessa Feltz.

(Being serious, GB really doesn't like Jews, does he?)