Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 17-08-2018, 12:36 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
My feelings too. Daft comments really but the Corbynite pile on shows how deep Labours problem is.

Some very vile people in Labour these days. Perhaps they were always there but they're front and centre now.
I think it's a good thing it's in the open a boil that needs to be burst,the attacks now on Jewish organisations and even what you see on here the vitriol and hate that is spouted shows how infected parts of labour are when protecting their leader.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:39 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Have to say it's tragic to hear (which many have said, not just Hodge), the continuing fear and terror that the Nazis caused, that someone warns their child to have a suitcase packed ready to go.

It's beyond heart rendering.

Whatever my disagreement with Hodge on this, it is also true that the scars from the Holocaust run deep for generations. Exiled also mentioned the Armenian genocide and of course there is the slave trade.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:42 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
It's been largely ignored on this thread, but I actually think the worst comments Hodge made by far were saying there is a thin line between being pro-Palestinian and anti-Semitic. A racist and abhorrent thing to say in my view.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:44 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Have to say it's tragic to hear (which many have said, not just Hodge), the continuing fear and terror that the Nazis caused, that someone warns their child to have a suitcase packed ready to go.

Whatever my disagreement with Hodge on this, it is also true that the scars from the Holocaust run deep for generations. Exiled also mentioned the Armenian genocide and of course there is the slave trade.
Could you imagine as a child hearing this taking it in and how it would mold you ?

Its like racial discrimination where the hurt is passed down and its still very much prevalent today as is Anti semitism....
Old 17-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
I haven't read it but in all fairness I don't think you can be both Catholic and Jewish.

One can convert of course and become one from the other, ie a Catholic of Jewish Heritage.
Jackie Walker isn't Jewish at all. She wrote a memoir, in which there is no mention of her new found Jewishness. She does mention that her Catholic mother sent her to Catholic school.

She has never converted to Judaism either. She has simply co-opted Jewish identity as a political shield, which is quite despicable. Though common for JVL. It's a tactic, not a belief.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Could you imagine as a child hearing this taking it in and how it would mold you ?

Its like racial discrimination where the hurt is passed down and its still very much prevalent today as is Anti semitism....
I agree. It actually made me well up thinking about it.

Imagine telling that to your child because of what those bastards had done it's beyond sad. I can't even begin to think about saying it and the impact it would have, but saying it nonetheless out of love because you want to protect your child.

It also makes me filled with anger when I think about Tommy Robinson and their ilk and the far right spreading around the world. I fear that there is a chance that fascism will take power somewhere soon. What is happening to the Roma in Hungary, is a sure sign of that. Their children being taken and forced in to institutions and sent out by pimps to be raped.

Last edited by cockneyrebel; 17-08-2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Jackie Walker isn't Jewish at all. She wrote a memoir, in which there is no mention of her new found Jewishness. She does mention that her Catholic mother sent her to Catholic school.

She has never converted to Judaism either. She has simply co-opted Jewish identity as a political shield, which is quite despicable. Though common for JVL. It's a tactic, not a belief.
You are disgusting. Absolutely vile.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:59 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Don't forget the US backed fascist uprising in the Ukraine.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:17 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It's been largely ignored on this thread, but I actually think the worst comments Hodge made by far were saying there is a thin line between being pro-Palestinian and anti-Semitic. A racist and abhorrent thing to say in my view.
OMG dude, is it turning into a competition of who can shout racist first or loudest.

The longer and harder the far left try to defend this position the worse it gets.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Don't forget the US backed fascist uprising in the Ukraine.
A rather bizarre thing for west to conspire to, its was always going to end in tears.

Although I wouldn't say it was fascist just west facing.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:22 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's been largely ignored on this thread, but I actually think the worst comments Hodge made by far were saying there is a thin line between being pro-Palestinian and anti-Semitic.
I would agree it does stray into very dangerous territory in terms of interpretation.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 17-08-2018, 01:26 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You are disgusting. Absolutely vile.
It seems its ok to repeat things so I say it again....

Which brings me to Jackie Walker and others within JVL but lets stick with Walker a fierce critic of Israel who over stepped the line on more than one occasion her Jewish ancestor is without question that does not excuse antisemitism and her defence includes but I have a Jewish ancestor I am not antisemitic. It fails before she even reaches the first hurdle I do not define the religious view I understand why it was done and also understand the issues it raises within the Jewish community particularly where the father is Jewish the mother is not. I would take the Jewish Liberal /Reform approach in that case providing the child is brought up Jewish. None though within all the Jewish groups would define Walker as Jewish just by her father alone some would if she was brought up Jewish this clearly from her autobiography was not the case.
So what is she gaining by using but I am part Jewish, a justification for her antisemitism maybe sorry no excuses if she cannot accept that to many she is just antisemitic and a racist no excuses thats her issue, but telling that she trys to use it to justify it.
Telling that others use the who defines who is Jewish argument as vile. Have a go at Heb but you are in the wrong the only ones defining who is Jewish suggesting Heb is wrong and vile is you. I would suggest you are using it only to defend her view that is vile.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I think it's a good thing it's in the open a boil that needs to be burst,the attacks now on Jewish organisations and even what you see on here the vitriol and hate that is spouted shows how infected parts of labour are when protecting their leader.
What vitriol and hate have you seen?
Seems a lot coming from you.
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:37 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
What vitriol and hate have you seen?
Seems a lot coming from you.
Grow a pair please you want to disagree justify it fine but to suggest you have not seen any vitriol and hate on here
Old 17-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
From Twitter

Beth Rigby + Dan Hodges:

‘Hajo Mayer, an actual holocaust survivor, was racist to compare Israel’s treatment of Palestine to 1930s Germany.’

Also Beth Rigby + Dan Hodges:

‘Who are we to judge Hodge when she compares a disciplinary letter to the holocaust?’

Hmmm.
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
Grow a pair please you want to disagree justify it fine but to suggest you have not seen any vitriol and hate on here
Not antisemitic though.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:41 PM

etu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I would agree it does stray into very dangerous territory in terms of interpretation.
Agreed.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:42 PM

Quote:
From Twitter

Beth Rigby + Dan Hodges:

‘Hajo Mayer, an actual holocaust survivor, was racist to compare Israel’s treatment of Palestine to 1930s Germany.’

‘Who are we to judge Hodge when she compares a disciplinary letter to the holocaust?’

Hmmm.
Right now if Corbyn and his team suggested Brighton were the best football team for Labour supporters to follow this board would be far better !!!
Old 17-08-2018, 01:43 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
A rather bizarre thing for west to conspire to, its was always going to end in tears.

Although I wouldn't say it was fascist just west facing.
A combination of the two i'd say. Still resulted in people fearing daily attack from the fascist wankers. So i'd put that on a par with some of the other atrocities myself. Funny how you never see that reported much here. Anyway back to the Labour Leader, elected twice with a massive mandate, and credited with taking Labour's popularity from the low twenties to the mid forties. Still, even that massive mandate isn't enough for some. Labour should be in the high seventies by now, pull your finger out Corbyn!

Wonder what the next bullshit story will be about. Jeremy Corbyn ate my babies.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:49 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
From Twitter

Beth Rigby + Dan Hodges:

Hmmm.
Hmmm indeed. She didn't.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org