Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 31-08-2018, 08:24 AM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just so you know, I've been onto solicitor I know at the NEU. I've a good case for defamation if anything happens with work ,because of the lies you are posting about me.
Let's hope it doesn't because it won't be cheap for you and the union will provide me with a good solicitor.
Just a heads up.

Nick.
(Might be a good idea on your part to offer a retraction of your anti Semite accusations, just to be safe.)
I can't believe you actually took 'legal advice' in the first place.

But to PM with Billy-Big-Bollocks language like 'it won't be cheap for you' as 'the union will provide me with a good solicitor' is staggering.
Old 31-08-2018, 08:28 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Do it Nick.

Quote:
Do him first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
Probably
Quote:
Darts
Quote:
Time to pick up the phone.
Quote:
Your choice.

Quote:
Just so you know, I've been onto solicitor I know at the NEU. I've a good case for defamation if anything happens with work ,because of the lies you are posting about me.
Let's hope it doesn't because it won't be cheap for you and the union will provide me with a good solicitor.
Just a heads up.
Quote:
I take being called an anti Semite very seriously.. To call someone this is not reasonable debate.

I sent my message via pm as I thought you wouldn't want this out in the open, then it could be sorted amicably, but obviously you want to do your dirty laundry in public.
Quote:
I have on the thread I'm sure. He called me anti Semitic, I asked him to show proof and he didn't.
Quote:
Well if it's makes you think more carefully then my message was worth it.
Quote:
We had an interesting chat. He's had quite a few people asking about what to do about defamatory comments made against them.
He said he might look to the union to get some advice collated and sent to members.
I'll keep you posted.
Quote:
It's not getting to me as such, I just don't like accusations with no basis. I've a whole shelf of case files where I've represented teachers who've been stitched up by lies and insinuations.
Unbelievable.....
Old 31-08-2018, 08:37 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Nick, whether he realises it or not, has basically just threatened the BBS.

We always react well to that sort of thing, no wait........
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 31-08-2018, 08:51 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post

Old 31-08-2018, 08:52 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Gusset is a wanker, is that slander or fact, let his solicitor decide.
Old 31-08-2018, 08:56 AM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've a whole shelf of case files where I've represented teachers who've been stitched up by lies and insinuations.
Represented by you? Seems a tad unfair they didn't access to the same, expensive, union-paid solicitor you've been threatening Heb with.

Old 31-08-2018, 09:05 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
What a big baby. You can read some old bollocks on Twitter, vomit out a new thread on the BBS and when someone calls you out on it, you threaten legal action. That is totally un-Palace. Suggest you delete your account. None of this is important.
Old 31-08-2018, 09:06 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

No actually hes reporting anyone who has called him an anti semite.

Im sure you have nothing to worry about. Unions have no power these days.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 31-08-2018, 09:07 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Neither. It would be libel if untrue.
Old 31-08-2018, 09:10 AM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 31-08-2018, 09:14 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Unbelievable.....
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 31-08-2018, 09:17 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
I would suggest he changes 'his solicitor' first as he has been badly advised so far.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 31-08-2018, 09:18 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I would suggest he changes 'his solicitor' first as he has been badly advised so far.
Correct
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 31-08-2018, 09:18 AM
jft39

I wonder if he will sue the swots for banning him, the massive twat.
Old 31-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Ichiro!

Does the forum known as RNM still exist? Perhaps nick could have a crack at getting banned from that to complete the trilogy as it were.
Old 31-08-2018, 09:23 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I wonder if he will sue the swots for banning him, the massive twat.
He will be revelling in the kudos it gives him amongst his peers in their struggle against the oppression that social media is raining down on him and his ilk.

Adlerhorst, the new enemy of the people.

Old 31-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Ichiro!

New?

Please
Old 31-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
This thread is bizarre.

Anyhow, happy Friday everyone.
Old 31-08-2018, 09:29 AM

Quote:
New?

Please
Sorry

(don't sue me sir, I am just a mere pleb who delivers fast food for a living)

Old 31-08-2018, 09:36 AM
Ichiro!

In the spirit of full disclosure and in case some of you think we’re being a bit touchy / overreaction to something which in isolation is potentially a small thing, some time in the last week or so the user knows as nickgusset was told in private that another transgression of the rules would result in his removal from the site.

I should also point out that, absent a court order or legal request from the appropriate authorities in accordance with the law (i.e. not a union solicitor doing a favour for his mate) we will not under any circumstances release personal information about users. So the next time a user threatens to sue you, know that we’re not going to tell them who you are.