Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 28-07-2016, 12:53 PM

cdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcdm61 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bern5161 View Post
That is a very good point. There is no one on the Corbyn team who has the ability to persuade swing voters with ethical commications skills rather that the unprincipalled ones used by those two. If there were we wouldn't be having a leadership election.
Lying is easy - telling the truth is more complicated when the narrative cuts against the prevaling indoctrination
Old 28-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
Someone needs to tell Owen Smith that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...if he wanted to be Citizen Smith then why not just carry on being a member of the Cabinet and stop the #chickencoup?
I understand it's because Corbyn is rubbish.

This isn't about ideology, it's about personality. Corbyn is crap at his job. Smith mostly agrees with him about issues, but that doesn't make up for him being a rubbish leader merrily leading Labour to an election drubbing
Old 28-07-2016, 01:12 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Magnificent

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 28-07-2016, 01:36 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Actually when you started all this I hadn't. I hedged my bets that I may have referenced his ability to win, but when I went back to quote all the posts I had referenced Blair I never had.

You just made it up.
I've reported your comments about 9/11. You are making something up that is not only made up and totally offensive but would also probably make me guilty of a criminal offence. I suggest you delete it immediately.

You have said:

Quote:
Better to stay self-righteous in opposition. **** the poor and those that need help, we can't risk being in a position to help people if it means another Blair.
This clearly insinutates that Blair being in power would help people. Even though he is a war criminal who helped a war that killed 100,000s of people. The comment by another poster earlier that the US would have gone in anyway isn't true. If they had been totally internationally isolated they might not have.
Old 28-07-2016, 01:37 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's his leadership skills that are the issue. On communication he hired Milne. No one made him.

He's simply not up to the job. The notion that all you need to be leader of a major party is to be able to say regurgitate some broad slogans that resonate with people's view of things they don't like is silly.

He's not capable. No amount of party infrastructure will change that.
Yes as you keep saying over and over. Thing is the big majority of LP members disagree with you.

I see Corbyn is far ahead with CLP nominations, with CLPs that voted Burnham and Cooper last time now backing Corbyn
Old 28-07-2016, 01:38 PM

Quote:
I understand it's because Corbyn is rubbish.

This isn't about ideology, it's about personality. Corbyn is crap at his job. Smith mostly agrees with him about issues, but that doesn't make up for him being a rubbish leader merrily leading Labour to an election drubbing
No he doesn't you pillock

He disagrees with Corbyn on loads of issues. And no-one is buying his road to Damascus conversion.
Old 28-07-2016, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
I've reported your comments about 9/11. You are making something up that is not only made up and totally offensive but would also probably make me guilty of a criminal offence. I suggest you delete it immediately.

You have said:

This clearly insinutates that Blair being in power would help people. Even though he is a war criminal who helped a war that killed 100,000s of people. The comment by another poster earlier that the US would have gone in anyway isn't true. If they had been totally internationally isolated they might not have.
Obviously I'm making something up. Just like you made up my saying Blair was a great leader. Given that I stopped voting Labour because of Iraq/Blair, as said to you on this thread, repeatedly telling me I think he's a great leader is bizarre.

Hence my taking the piss out of you for it by similarly making up things you don't believe.

Frankly I'd rather debate things I do believe and things you do too, but if you want to keep bullshitting that's fine with me too. Given that you've gone crying to the mods though I would think I've made my point. Not nice to have other people claim you believe things you don't, is it?
Old 28-07-2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Obviously I'm making something up. Just like you made up my saying Blair was a great leader. Given that I stopped voting Labour because of Iraq/Blair, as said to you on this thread, repeatedly telling me I think he's a great leader is bizarre.

Hence my taking the piss out of you for it by similarly making up things you don't believe.

Frankly I'd rather debate things I do believe and things you do too, but if you want to keep bullshitting that's fine with me too. Given that you've gone crying to the mods though I would think I've made my point. Not nice to have other people claim you believe things you don't, is it?
The difference being is that you have said I made a statement supporting 9/11.

You have made several positive comments about Blair, including a comment that strongly insinuates that someone like him being in power again would help people. I'll take back "great leader" comment, which was meant in exageration, but it's still disgusting that you think that about someone who is a war criminal and helped cause a war that killed 100,000s.
Old 28-07-2016, 01:53 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Magnificent

When the **** was that?
Old 28-07-2016, 01:54 PM

Quote:
The difference being is that you have said I made a statement supporting 9/11.

You have made several positive comments about Blair, including a comment that strongly insinuates that someone like him being in power again would help people. I'll take back "great leader" comment, which was meant in exageration, but it's still disgusting that you think that about someone who is a war criminal and helped cause a war that killed 100,000s.
Yes. I made it up to take the piss out of you making up that I think Blair was a "great leader".

Stop being such a pussy. Debate and argue with what I believe, fine, but I stopped voting Labour because of Blair/Iraq. Offensive to keep telling me I think he's a great leader when I don't.
Old 28-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Sorry, did my own research, yesterday?

You couldn't make this shit up.

Scroll to the bottom for the updates on that article.
Old 28-07-2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Yes. I made it up to take the piss out of you making up that I think Blair was a "great leader".

Stop being such a pussy. Debate and argue with what I believe, fine, but I stopped voting Labour because of Blair/Iraq. Offensive to keep telling me I think he's a great leader when I don't.
Stop being such a pussy , brilliant, you are such a numpty.

You have said that another Blair would help people, and didn't even mention in the same post him supporting killing 100,000s of people. That's offensive.
Old 28-07-2016, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Stop being such a pussy , brilliant, you are such a numpty.

You have said that another Blair would help people, and didn't even mention in the same post him supporting killing 100,000s of people. That's offensive.
No I didn't. I made a point about the good things that Blair achieved that wouldn't have happened had the Tories been in power. My point was that you can't do anything in opposition. That was it. The notion that Labour can't possibly consider anyone outside of the Corbyn wing of the party is absurd. Someone who can win, from any wing, has to be the priority.

You turned this into "Heb doesn't care about dead Iraqi kids" then when crying to the mods when I turned the tables.

Which in my book does indeed make you a bit of a pussy.
Old 28-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Magnificent

Jeez, you couldn't make it up. The Labour CLP chose someone ineligible to stand for Labour so they stood as an independent.
Old 28-07-2016, 02:15 PM

26 CLP nominations for Corbyn. 6 for Smith.

A couple of CLPs have been forced to back track after trying to exclude members from voting, in order to shoe horn Smith in.
Old 28-07-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
No I didn't. I made a point about the good things that Blair achieved that wouldn't have happened had the Tories been in power. My point was that you can't do anything in opposition. That was it. The notion that Labour can't possibly consider anyone outside of the Corbyn wing of the party is absurd. Someone who can win, from any wing, has to be the priority.

You turned this into "Heb doesn't care about dead Iraqi kids" then when crying to the mods when I turned the tables.

Which in my book does indeed make you a bit of a pussy.
You really are a complete saddo. Bit of a pussy, who, at your age, makes comments like that

And no you didn't, you said:

Quote:
Better to stay self-righteous in opposition. **** the poor and those that need help, we can't risk being in a position to help people if it means another Blair.
You can try and wriggle out of it now, but that's what you said.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jeremy Corbyn fights off court challenge over Labour leadership ballot

Corbyn fights off court challenge to be on leadership ballot because he's rubbish.Probably.
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:22 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
The Tories must be absolutely panicking at the prospect of Corbyn winning and facing them in a general election in 2020. Middle class pensioners, blue collar Tories, UKIPpers, centrist floating voters and Scottish nationalists will flock in their millions to vote for a Corbyn led Labour party.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
The Tories must be absolutely panicking at the prospect of Corbyn winning and facing them in a general election in 2020. Middle class pensioners, blue collar Tories, UKIPpers, centrist floating voters and Scottish nationalists will flock in their millions to vote for a Corbyn led Labour party.
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:34 PM

daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
Jeremy Corbyn fights off court challenge over Labour leadership ballot

Corbyn fights off court challenge to be on leadership ballot because he's rubbish.Probably.
This one may not be over if there is leave to appeal. I was expecting he judge to dismiss on the basis that NEC should be the final arbiter. That leaves the door open for an appeal court judge to have a different interpretation of the actual rules.

In my view it should have been dismissed on the basis of the courts not getting involved. A dangerous precedent has just been set.