Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 20-03-2018, 11:56 AM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Tottenham & Chelsea Low Ball Us For Wilf

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Tottenham are set to go back to Crystal Palace with a £40million bid for Wilfried Zaha in the summer.

Roy Hodgson’s Palace will argue their 25-year-old winger is worth significantly more, particularly given the role he has played in their fight for survival.

Palace have lost every league game they have played without Zaha this season — nine in total. But they moved out of the relegation zone when he returned from a knee injury in Saturday’s 2-0 win at Huddersfield, his first start since February 4.

Chelsea have also looked at the Ivory Coast international, who is likely to leave even if Palace avoid the drop.

Tottenham have chased Zaha for some time. They bid £12m in the summer of 2016, an offer Palace chairman Steve Parish blasted as ‘ridiculous’.

Spurs went back with another offer of £21m but that was also rejected.

Zaha’s contract lasts until 2022 and is worth around £100,000 a week.

Old 20-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
£40million

I think they missed a digit off...
Old 20-03-2018, 12:27 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Levy up to his old tricks again.

Last edited by DARZET EAGLE; 20-03-2018 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Mispell
Old 20-03-2018, 12:36 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Kane/Son/Eriksen/Alli/Lucas Moura...

Where would Wilf start?
Old 20-03-2018, 12:44 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Any deal we do should include a player swap in my eyes to not allow the wankers the sell on fee percentage.

I can't see him going to Tottenham as they ain't going to better his wages too much I wouldn't of thought.

Clinton Morrison
Old 20-03-2018, 12:44 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post

Where would Wilf start?
Bench probably!
Old 20-03-2018, 12:46 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Any offer they make we should make the same offer for Harry Kane.
Old 20-03-2018, 12:59 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
£40m we sold Bolasie for £30m two years ago
Old 20-03-2018, 01:16 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Even if Spurs up their bid I'm not sure he will go there. Isn't he on about the same money here as Kane is at Spurs?
Old 20-03-2018, 01:45 PM

S.P.R. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineS.P.R. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineS.P.R. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineS.P.R. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineS.P.R. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineS.P.R. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineS.P.R. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineS.P.R. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineS.P.R. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineS.P.R. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineS.P.R. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is he not an Arsenal fan, more likely he ends up there I would of thought.
Old 20-03-2018, 01:53 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
be hard to turn down 50m and he will want to go. Be a long summer
Old 20-03-2018, 01:54 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Van Dijk 75m
Old 20-03-2018, 01:57 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
More than one club would be after Wilf .... The price label would be 80 million from our end I would guess!
Old 20-03-2018, 02:01 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wilf will have a tough choice. Club he loves, or career progression / chance to win things. I honestly don't think money will come into the decision making process for him, although it will obviously improve if he moves.

I think £50-£60m would be hard to turn down. He is irreplaceable though.

I think i'd prefer Spurs over most other likely destinations as they have a good manager who works with players.

Such a shame he isn't an England player. What a massive cock up that has been.

We are going to have a busy window this summer. Let's buy some good players.
Old 20-03-2018, 02:01 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wilf will have a tough choice. Club he loves, or career progression / chance to win things. I honestly don't think money will come into the decision making process for him, although it will obviously improve if he moves.

I think £50-£60m would be hard to turn down. He is irreplaceable though.

I think i'd prefer Spurs over most other likely destinations as they have a good manager who works with players.

Such a shame he isn't an England player. What a massive cock up that has been.

We are going to have a busy window this summer. Let's buy some good players.
Old 20-03-2018, 02:03 PM

Bungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post

Where would Wilf start?
Agree with this. One hopes he and his advisers would realise he might not be a first choice. Also not sure he fits into their style of play/formation.

There will be clubs in for him in the summer for sure and the Zaha threads on here will be long and boring. Of course he will leave if we go down. What I wouldn't like to predict now is whether he stays if we stay up.
Old 20-03-2018, 02:17 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
£40m we sold Bolasie for £30m two years ago
Puts in it perspective, and I don’t mean that disrespectfully to bolaoise. But wilf has come on miles since then.
Old 20-03-2018, 02:20 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalow View Post
Agree with this. One hopes he and his advisers would realise he might not be a first choice. Also not sure he fits into their style of play/formation.

You really think players “advisors” point out anything other than £££££ to their clients? The only people we can hope can influence wilf to stay are parish, Hodgson and the other coaches
Old 20-03-2018, 02:21 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
1. He's worth more than £40m.

2. All this link to shit clubs like Spurs. Yet he would fit in so well abroad. I hate this bollocks from the English media about the Premier League being the be all and end all.
Old 20-03-2018, 02:26 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Unless we have an incredible summer HA! we are down as soon as we sell him.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.