Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2018, 11:30 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Jordan Ayew joins on season long loan

Apparently Fulham have bid £8m for him . Think he would be excellent addition to our squad - would give us something different up front .
Old 12-06-2018, 11:48 PM

Ashleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
At £8m, good value and decent squad player. Certainly improves our attacking options
Old 12-06-2018, 11:52 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
At that price? A big yes
Old 12-06-2018, 11:57 PM

Jordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is here
He doesn't score much does he? Only against us though, always scores against us
Old 13-06-2018, 01:30 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
He doesn't score much does he? Only against us though, always scores against us
7 in each of his Prem seasons, for two awful teams. No reason he couldn’t be a ten goal a season player in a better side imo.
Old 13-06-2018, 01:52 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Don't need him what we need is a proper number 10 and winger/wide midfielder backup. Then anything else if Yo, Jules, Sako and Ward don't resign.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:06 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
What I like most about him is that at Swansea he showed, even when the rest of the team round you is about a useless as a house made of custard, he was capable of making a chance for himself

Seems liable to get a few reds over a season though
Old 13-06-2018, 10:07 AM

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Better than what we have at the moment so why not?
Old 13-06-2018, 10:13 AM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Just the sort of player we need. Can play a number of attacking positions. I think he would mesh well with our style of play.
Old 13-06-2018, 07:31 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Worth £8m for sure
Old 13-06-2018, 08:05 PM

The Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That seems to be a low price for a decent forward. Liked his all round contribution at Villa - not so great last year. Better than our forward limited options last season.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:11 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Swansea rejected £8m offer , as I said wish we were in for him - no indication we are sadly .
Old 13-06-2018, 09:50 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Perfect for us really, either as an option out wide or up top in a two.
Old 18-06-2018, 07:58 PM

Newcastle apparently interested
Old 18-06-2018, 08:01 PM

chandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m sorry but what has he actually done in the 2 years that he’s played in the premier league.

Relegated with a different team each season. Not sure he’s scored many goals
Old 18-06-2018, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlem68 View Post
I’m sorry but what has he actually done in the 2 years that he’s played in the premier league.

Relegated with a different team each season. Not sure he’s scored many goals
Well he has played in Premier League for 3 seasons . Total games ( including cups I assume ) , 116 , goals 22 , assists 11 .

He has played as a striker and out wide . He would give us something different , direct , strong , always closing defenders down and can create chances himself . For £9m or so , he would be ideal as a squad player if not starting . We have no real cover for Zaha or Townsend so he would be an option there as well .

NB/ Benteke last 3 seasons , played 113 , goals 30 , assists 14

Last edited by exiledeagle; 18-06-2018 at 11:18 PM.
Old 18-06-2018, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Well he has played in Premier League for 3 seasons . Total games ( including cups I assume ) , 116 , goals 22 , assists 11 .

He has played as a striker and out wide . He would give us something different , direct , strong , always closing defenders down and can create chances himself . For £9m or so , he would be ideal as a squad player if not starting . We have no real cover for Zaha or Townsend so he would be an option there as well .

NB/ Benteke last 3 seasons , played 113 , goals 30 , assists 14
Good post.
Old 28-07-2018, 11:33 PM

I am still hoping we get him . Swansea apparently prepared to let him go , ideal squad player who could also force his way into starting line up .
Old 29-07-2018, 12:52 AM

westsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Benteke had a poor season and his three year record is still miles better.
Why would we even think about either Ayew, they are both hopeless.
Old 29-07-2018, 01:01 AM

Gollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is hereGollum Sam the man is here
Swansea top scorer and player of the season. For that sort of money, or a loan, would be a useful addition to our attacking options.