Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2018, 04:59 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Max Meyer 3 year deal

Apparently the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Atletico and Fenerbache are turning down the opportunity to sign Meyer due to wage demands areound £75k a week.

That is similar to what we were paying Cabaye i believe and the RLC loan shows that Palace is a good place to showcase your talents and get international recognition. Meyer has not been selected for Germany for some time now.

Had always thought he would be out of reach but unless he wants to reduce his demands for a move to a big club, maybe he would become a possibility for us where I think he would slot into the role vacated by Cabaye perfectly!
Old 04-07-2018, 05:18 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Apparently the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Atletico and Fenerbache are turning down the opportunity to sign Meyer due to wage demands areound £75k a week.

That is similar to what we were paying Cabaye i believe and the RLC loan shows that Palace is a good place to showcase your talents and get international recognition. Meyer has not been selected for Germany for some time now.

Had always thought he would be out of reach but unless he wants to reduce his demands for a move to a big club, maybe he would become a possibility for us where I think he would slot into the role vacated by Cabaye perfectly!
Admittedly don't know a great deal about him but kind of imagine him like the German version of Jack Wilshire!
Old 04-07-2018, 05:22 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Played great keyboards in The Sound.
Ask your Dad.......
Old 04-07-2018, 05:22 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Still think he’s far out of reach. We can dream though.
Old 04-07-2018, 05:28 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:

Not a bad shout in that he's got three plus seasons in the bundesliga but he's only played as a DM/CM last season. But given the clubs that can't afford him I suspect that 75K pw must include a hefty signing on bonus and loyalty payments otherwise it's a bit odd you'd think one of them would snap him up. Cue Chelsea hoving into view. Or there's a 1 missing in the front of it.
Old 04-07-2018, 05:34 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Not a bad shout in that he's got three plus seasons in the bundesliga but he's only played as a DM/CM last season. But given the clubs that can't afford him I suspect that 75K pw must include a hefty signing on bonus and loyalty payments otherwise it's a bit odd you'd think one of them would snap him up. Cue Chelsea hoving into view. Or there's a 1 missing in the front of it.
Is he good enough for a CL team to be a starter ahead of other regular international players? Paying that sort of money to a bench player is something even the big boys shy away from. He would start for us but not sure he would for the teams being linked to and who are turning him down allegedly.
Old 04-07-2018, 05:50 PM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
That really is an ambitious shout for Palace GG! i find it difficult to understand why the clubs mentioned would fail to meet those very average wage demands for a player that has been on the wanted list of big clubs for years.
He is a very classy wide player of real quality and if we were fortunate enough he would make a superb signing especially if Townsend was to leave, unfortunately i cant see it happening.
Old 04-07-2018, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
That really is an ambitious shout for Palace GG! i find it difficult to understand why the clubs mentioned would fail to meet those very average wage demands for a player that has been on the wanted list of big clubs for years.
He is a very classy wide player of real quality and if we were fortunate enough he would make a superb signing especially if Townsend was to leave, unfortunately i cant see it happening.
He isn't a wide player. Playing centrally for Schalke and wins a LOT of ball in midfield. Averages about 2.5 tackles and the same for interceptions per game and has decent ball retention.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:25 PM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
Quote:
He isn't a wide player. Playing centrally for Schalke and wins a LOT of ball in midfield. Averages about 2.5 tackles and the same for interceptions per game and has decent ball retention.
I am sure this is the same guy 2/3 years ago was a wide player, maybe he has switched to midfield.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:18 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
I am sure this is the same guy 2/3 years ago was a wide player, maybe he has switched to midfield.
He was a CAM. He's been a central midfielder for years.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:47 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Irritating little bugger of a player. Sits in front of the defence, breaks things up, passes simply. Can push forward well, as used to be a more attacking player. Intelligent too. Think he'll go to a bigger club than us.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:49 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob View Post
Irritating little bugger of a player. Sits in front of the defence, breaks things up, passes simply. Can push forward well, as used to be a more attacking player. Intelligent too. Think he'll go to a bigger club than us.
Sounds like the ideal Cabaye replacement.

Clinton Morrison
Old 05-07-2018, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob View Post
Thats what i had assumed and then saw the stories emerging that all these bigger clubs were turning down the opportunity.
Old 21-07-2018, 02:19 PM
he's no David Bailey...

selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One to watch...
Old 21-07-2018, 02:42 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
He’s an outstanding player
Old 21-07-2018, 02:43 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhurst View Post
One to watch...
Have you heard something?
Old 21-07-2018, 02:44 PM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Him on a bosman and Schurrle on loan and we would be sorted.
Old 21-07-2018, 02:51 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
No chance.

Upgrade on Cabaye, by a fair distance too, will be going to Arsenal/Liverpool if it’s England.
Old 21-07-2018, 03:13 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is here
I get that he is a big talent and played for a big club in Germany ..but shouldn't be impossible for us to sign him surely. We can most likely match his wage demands and we are now Premier League regulars. If nobody else are really in for him then.. get it sorted SP
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 21-07-2018, 03:18 PM

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loved his movies with all those big boobs. Sign him up.
Closed Thread