Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 20-03-2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
As if he'd want to go to perennial failures, and all-round wet-lettuces Spurs.

Stay at a club where he's cherished, or go to one where he wont start and will get booed by their supporters? Hmmm...
Old 20-03-2018, 02:32 PM
'What's for dinner?'

Max_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is here
Find it interesting people talking about him going to Spurs for a chance to win things.

What have they won recently besides a chance to get knocked out of the Champions League by far superior opposition? They haven’t won anything besides the league cup in nearly thirty years and even that was ten years ago.
Old 20-03-2018, 02:33 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
If Mahrez is only worth £60m according to Man City then that's probably why Spurs would value Zaha at £20m less.

Mahrez is the hot property this Summer.
Old 20-03-2018, 02:43 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
Wilf will have a tough choice. Club he loves, or career progression / chance to win things. I honestly don't think money will come into the decision making process for him, although it will obviously improve if he moves.

I think £50-£60m would be hard to turn down. He is irreplaceable though.

I think i'd prefer Spurs over most other likely destinations as they have a good manager who works with players.

Such a shame he isn't an England player. What a massive cock up that has been.

We are going to have a busy window this summer. Let's buy some good players.
why ? why do we have to be rubbish at transfers. Soton got 75m for Van Dijk
Old 20-03-2018, 02:44 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
If Mahrez is only worth £60m according to Man City then that's probably why Spurs would value Zaha at £20m less.

Leicester said 90m
Old 20-03-2018, 02:44 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
Leicester said 90m
I know, I said according to Man City he was only £60m.
Old 20-03-2018, 02:46 PM
I've broken bad

bgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.P.R. View Post
Is he not an Arsenal fan, more likely he ends up there I would of thought.
If he goes have always felt it would be Arsenal. Probably best option at present and more than likely to be right financial fit for all parties.
Old 20-03-2018, 02:59 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Any offer they make we should make the same offer for Harry Kane.
This would be hilarious actually
Old 20-03-2018, 03:18 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Kane/Son/Eriksen/Alli/Lucas Moura...

Where would Wilf start?
Thought that was a swap deal proposal
Old 20-03-2018, 03:23 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:

Mahrez does not count as homegrown, that will bump Wilfs price up.
Old 20-03-2018, 03:35 PM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mahrez is worth more than 60. 75 - 85 would be a fair price. Not many in the Prem like him.

All transfers of this type have to held up against the Coutinho price which was 134!

So, back on topic, I think that Wilf is worth 75.
Old 20-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Semi retired idiot

penguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Slow news week during international break. Usual rumours generated by "journalists" or even unscrupulous bookmakers.

Exactly the same as the last few transfer windows, apart from the quoted price which creeps up each time. Still nowhere near realistic.

Last edited by penguin7; 20-03-2018 at 03:48 PM. Reason: .
Old 20-03-2018, 03:57 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People will laugh but I honestly wouldn't sell him for any price, worth far too much too us. And would rather him ran his contract down than to sit on bench at one of the so called ***** top 6 clubs
Old 20-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
Wilf will have a tough choice. Club he loves, or career progression / chance to win things. I honestly don't think money will come into the decision making process for him, although it will obviously improve if he moves.

I think £50-£60m would be hard to turn down. He is irreplaceable though.

I think i'd prefer Spurs over most other likely destinations as they have a good manager who works with players.

Such a shame he isn't an England player. What a massive cock up that has been.

We are going to have a busy window this summer. Let's buy some good players.
You couldn't be more wrong.
Spurs is an odious club with a thoroughly untrustworthy CEO.
Wilf would risk repeating the "Alex Ferguson", entering just as Pochettino leaves - when Spain comes calling, the South American managers (and players), don't hesitate.
The best thing that happened to Wilf was getting away from the toxic and tricksy English national team and hierarchy.
Old 20-03-2018, 03:59 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mahrez is noway the player wilf is, if mahrez worth 60, then zaha worth 100, although I wouldn't sell for any less than 200, we would get relegated without him and would cost us a lot more than 200,
Old 20-03-2018, 04:07 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know, I said according to Man City he was only £60m.
Man City can afford, and would want, a better player. Guardiola is saying we don't need him, but if we could get him for a lowish price, I could use him on the bench. They have done this before.
Levy is playing a similar game, every window he tries it on - he's the market trader looking for a bargain (I think it also appeals to his ego to wind SP up).

Last edited by Celestial Empire; 20-03-2018 at 04:12 PM.
Old 20-03-2018, 04:14 PM

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
I am worried about this one. They normally put this about leading up to a match between Palace and Tottenham......
Old 20-03-2018, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
Mahrez is noway the player wilf is, if mahrez worth 60, then zaha worth 100, although I wouldn't sell for any less than 200, we would get relegated without him and would cost us a lot more than 200,
Wilf is great but Mahrez is a much better player.
Old 20-03-2018, 04:26 PM

eastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is hereeastend eagle Sam the man is here
Wilf would almost certainly have to take a pay cut, not pay increase, to move to Spurs. Would he be prepared to do that? I seriously doubt it.
Old 20-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
I appreciate the sentiment but you are looking through red and blue coloured glasses. Mahrez is a better player currently but Wilf has better potential.