Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 21-03-2018, 12:19 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Spurs arent interested enough to pay the money we'd want but Zaha's agent thinks its a great move for him so keeps planting these stories every so often.

Zaha is by no means desperate to leave, Palace want him to stay, but his agent for whatever reason is desperate to drive through a move.
For whatever reason? Pretty obvious what reason....£££££££
No move, no money for the agent.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:27 AM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
Wilf will have a tough choice. Club he loves, or career progression / chance to win things. I honestly don't think money will come into the decision making process for him, although it will obviously improve if he moves.

I think £50-£60m would be hard to turn down. He is irreplaceable though.

I think i'd prefer Spurs over most other likely destinations as they have a good manager who works with players.

Such a shame he isn't an England player. What a massive cock up that has been.

We are going to have a busy window this summer. Let's buy some good players.
Good thing he isnt an England player. He doesn't have to leave for International football
Old 21-03-2018, 09:14 AM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
The only thing we should look at potentially (and only if he wants to go) is a player plus - a lot of - cash deal. That way we get funds to strengthen the squad as well as a ready made prem quality player.
Old 21-03-2018, 09:25 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
The only thing we should look at potentially (and only if he wants to go) is a player plus - a lot of - cash deal. That way we get funds to strengthen the squad as well as a ready made prem quality player.
Surely Lamela would be the most likely player they’d swap us.
Old 21-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
If Mahrez is only worth £60m according to Man City then that's probably why Spurs would value Zaha at £20m less.

Mahrez is the hot property this Summer.
Zaha is as good as mahrez...comfortably I'd say.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:18 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
in todays market we shouldn't be even considering anything under 80m
Old 21-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Mahrez has been African player of the year and made a big contribution to Leicester winning the Premier League.

It's not really about opinions at this stage, it's about facts.
So?

If Wilf had been in that team playing instead of Mahrez they could have easily won the league! Take out Vardy or Kante and they wouldn't have even had been close!
Old 21-03-2018, 10:31 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Mahrez is a better playmaker and finisher, Wilf is faster, stronger, more skillful and a better dribbler. Probably tracks back more too, and works harder. I’d still have to say that Mahrez is comfortably the better player, but I don’t see him getting much better, Wilf can with improvement to his goal scoring, passing etc.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered User

tomlig came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettomlig came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettomlig came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettomlig came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettomlig came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettomlig came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettomlig came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettomlig came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettomlig came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettomlig came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettomlig came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's just not for sale, he's just not for sale, he's just not for sale...

If we can ever get semi comfy in the league he can have his lovely wage, lovely love, and win a trophy with lovely Palace. A complete love in, did I mention the love...?
Old 21-03-2018, 10:55 AM

Dj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We should start making stupid bids for Spurs players, we can start with £15m for Kane

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Once a Mascot

Palaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Should be 80 million.

Some real shite going for 50 million. Kyle Walker and John stones prime examples.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:14 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateEagle View Post
As good as Zaha is (and he is very good) that is a bold claim. Mahrez has scored more, done it at a higher level and been more consistent.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:14 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Not sure anyone will pay what we value Wilf at. Anybody paying north of £60/£70m even in the current market needs to build their team around that player (see Pogba & Lukaku).

Only PSG, Man City, Barce and Real can afford to spend that and not have this the case. They do however regularly have to let stars go due to not enough game time.

As for Spurs, they can f*ck right off. They won't be buying him and not sure why if you wanted to leave Palace to challenge for trophies why you would even think about going to spurs!!
Old 21-03-2018, 11:19 AM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Surely Lamela would be the most likely player they’d swap us.
I can’t see him going to spurs at all because of their wage structure. But yes, we should be looking for a player of the Cali bee of lamela; that plus about £50m

Last edited by TWELLSEagle; 21-03-2018 at 11:21 AM.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceand30 View Post
Should be 80 million.

Some real shite going for 50 million. Kyle Walker and John stones prime examples.
Both of these players have had rocky patches but now look absolute class under guardiola.

Wilf should be worth around £80m though, I agree.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateEagle View Post
With a far better temperament
Old 21-03-2018, 11:35 AM
Balding Eagle

Palace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is here
Why don't we start our own Spurs rumours...??

Harry Kane is aware that we struggle up front at the moment. Loved playing south of the river whilst at Millwall on loan and would leap at any chance of playing for a premier league team south of the Thames. Would love to play alongside our wingers. Happy to take a pay rise to move to Selhurst in the summer....

Well - we can dream!!!
Old 21-03-2018, 11:35 AM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is here
Anything over £40m would break Tottenham's transfer record, wouldn't it? I just can't seem them paying up for him, when you have to also stick on top £100k a week for 4-5 years.

Whether right or wrong, the £50m+ rated wingers in the Premier League are currently:

Deli Alli
Raheem Sterling
Leroy Sane
Anthony Martial
Sadio Mane

Where does he sit in comparison with that lot?
Old 21-03-2018, 11:57 AM
Balding Eagle

Palace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random* View Post
Anything over £40m would break Tottenham's transfer record, wouldn't it? I just can't seem them paying up for him, when you have to also stick on top £100k a week for 4-5 years.

Whether right or wrong, the £50m+ rated wingers in the Premier League are currently:

Deli Alli
Raheem Sterling
Leroy Sane
Anthony Martial
Sadio Mane

Where does he sit in comparison with that lot?
On a par if not better than some - e.g. Martial...
Old 21-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Balding Eagle

Put simply - in my 40+ years of following Palace he is one of the very best players I have ever seen....

I put him alongside the likes of Hilaire, Lombardo, Wright, Magic Matt Jansen etc...

To me he really is that good