Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 27-04-2011, 09:34 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
He was probably explaining the benefits of Calvin Andrew at left back and Clyne defensive midfield.
Old 28-04-2011, 05:30 PM

hoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."

Last edited by hoskingt; 30-04-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Old 29-04-2011, 03:08 AM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You filthy, filthy whores.
Old 29-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
You filthy, filthy whores.
Well said. This whole thread is whoring, and I'm negging everyone in it.

Even you
Old 29-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Well said. This whole thread is whoring, and I'm negging everyone in it.

Even you

Well, by your rules you should be negged too.
Old 29-04-2011, 08:44 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
Well, by your rules you should be negged too.
Good. Rep-whores starting to neg is the first sign of a recovery. Come and join me. Neg the whole thread. I haven't seen if James is in here yet (I bet he bloody is) but if he is, neg him twice.
Old 29-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Good. Rep-whores starting to neg is the first sign of a recovery. Come and join me. Neg the whole thread. I haven't seen if James is in here yet (I bet he bloody is) but if he is, neg him twice.

Nah, I whistle my own tune thanks.
Old 29-04-2011, 08:48 PM

Ha! Forza pre-emptive negged me as I was negging him

Top work sir, top work
Old 29-04-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
Nah, I whistle my own tune thanks.
You do not. James is the pied-piper of rep-whores, and you are all dancing to his sick little tune.

Someday, somehow, I'll steal that tune and lead you all into the river
Old 29-04-2011, 08:52 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ha! Forza pre-emptive negged me as I was negging him

Top work sir, top work
You've got to be quick in this game.
Old 29-04-2011, 08:54 PM

palace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Hello
Old 29-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
You do not. James is the pied-piper of rep-whores, and you are all dancing to his sick little tune.

Someday, somehow, I'll steal that tune and lead you all into the river
I follow no man.

Unless he's going the same way as me.
Old 29-04-2011, 08:59 PM

Incidentally, since this is in the suggestions forum, I think we should change the rules on rep. Currently green counts twice the amount red does. I think that should be reversed

Or, you could introduce the super-neg, where you can give up a whole weeks worth of reps to hit someone with 20 negs at once.

Or the suicide neg, where you get to take someone down to zero. Only you get taken to nothing too.

Or the auto neg, where every week typing a certain word will result in a neg. Only no one knows what the word is (I'm not saying "teh" should feature regularly, but that could be one)

I've got loads of these ideas. I should go on Dragons Den or something
Old 29-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Noot! Noot!

Quote:
Or, you could introduce the super-neg, where you can give up a whole weeks worth of reps to hit someone with 20 negs at once.
Amateur.
Old 29-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Incidentally, since this is in the suggestions forum, I think we should change the rules on rep. Currently green counts twice the amount red does. I think that should be reversed

Or the suicide neg, where you get to take someone down to zero. Only you get taken to nothing too.

Or the auto neg, where every week typing a certain word will result in a neg. Only no one knows what the word is (I'm not saying "teh" should feature regularly, but that could be one)

I've got loads of these ideas. I should see a therapist or something

EFA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST
Amateur.
If my suicide neg existed, you'd be toast
Brahms and List

Quote:
Amateur.

Old 29-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Noot! Noot!

Quote:
If my suicide neg existed, you'd be toast
If I had a signature I'd consider using this.
Old 29-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
If I had a signature I'd consider using this.
Only Biggus' insults are worthy of signatures.
Old 29-04-2011, 09:15 PM

Biggus? The man can't even reverse.