Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 22-03-2011, 07:55 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
I seem to have super rep

I think your mother must have, too - she repped me twice yesterday!
Old 22-03-2011, 08:13 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle
I think your mother must have, too - she repped me twice yesterday!
wow that's going some, I thought only Ant was that quick.

Old 22-03-2011, 08:18 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
I also think it's a shame we can't see a list of the reps we've given out. Some of them might have been in the heat of the moment and you want to make amends. As I've only neg repped about 4 times I don't suppose it matters.

Old 22-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan
wow that's going some, I thought only Ant was that quick.

Forza's quicker than me these days.
Old 22-03-2011, 01:13 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
Forza's quicker than me these days.
Thats what happens with age!
Old 22-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo
Thats what happens with age!

What's your excuse then?
Old 22-03-2011, 01:34 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Oh and Ant, just how many rep points do you have?
Old 22-03-2011, 01:37 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Oh and Ant, just how many rep points do you have?

4586764. Why?
Old 22-03-2011, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
4586764. Why?
Because it is an insane amount of rep when you consider that the 10th highest number of rep points is probably less than half yours.
Old 22-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Because it is an insane amount of rep when you consider that the 10th highest number of rep points is probably less than half yours.

Well stop repping me all the time then.
Old 22-03-2011, 01:45 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is there a rep league table?
Old 22-03-2011, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by East-End Eagle
Is there a rep league table?
Yup

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Barbara has had an alarming slide over the last couple of weeks from being secure in 1st to slipping off the rostrum!

Last edited by GreatGonzo; 22-03-2011 at 01:52 PM.
Old 22-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Yup

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Barbara has had an alarming slide over the last couple of weeks from being secure in 3rd to slipping off the rostrum!

She is in 3rd.
Old 22-03-2011, 01:53 PM

Duely edited, she was out in uncontested first a few weeks ago, then you 2 kept flip-flopping andnow Forza has sailed past her too.

Been a while since you repped me as well! lol
Old 22-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Cellar Champion

RichTea was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRichTea was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRichTea was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRichTea was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRichTea was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRichTea was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRichTea was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRichTea was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRichTea was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRichTea was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRichTea was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Why is Maz so high up? Neg the F****R
Old 22-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Duely edited, she was out in uncontested first a few weeks ago, then you 2 kept flip-flopping andnow Forza has sailed past her too.

Been a while since you repped me as well! lol

I 'did' you earlier actually. Pay attention.
Old 22-03-2011, 01:55 PM

I did, but it was hours ago ROFL
Old 22-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
I used to be on page 1 of that list. Not any more
Old 22-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24
I used to be on page 1 of that list. Not any more

I'll put you on my 'hit list'.
Old 22-03-2011, 01:59 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The rep system has become quite meaningless really. No offence to Ant but it is supposed to be about repping someone for posting something worth the rep. It's now become just a 'rep-a-friend' type system.

Even so, well done to Ant for being the No. 1