Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-02-2016, 05:06 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
The only reason a man should wear a flat cap, is to hide a top knot.
I once sported a Sylvanian demi weave and a flat cap saved the day.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:08 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Off to the local shortly so I've dug through my collection to find the best fitting bugger for the walk. Wish me luck!
Its less than a minute away lol
Old 08-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I've heard some soft people claim that winter is the season for Guinness, and that they indulge in something else during warmer climes, such as, I assume, a refreshing fizzy perry or somesuch.
I am one of these soft people.

I'm all about the gin in summer, but if I drink gin in winter I get very racist very quickly.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 08-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
More fool you, wearing head clothes in the wind. You only wear head clothing, because of hair loss. No reason to wear it otherwise. Apart from looking the part. Imho.

Head clothing is dog poo.
As someone who needs to wear glasses, headwear with a peak is compulsory when it's raining else I can't see a poxy thing you foolish, lanky codpiece.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Don't stray from the path !
That would be ok but the footpath this morning wasn't actually visible as it was under a foot of water!
Old 08-02-2016, 05:45 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Its less than a minute away lol
The chimney in the tabac shak has blown down.

No fire tonight, nor for a while I fear.

RIP
Old 08-02-2016, 05:47 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
I am a proud waxed Barbour cap wearer courtesy of my kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 08-02-2016, 05:47 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
That would be ok but the footpath this morning wasn't actually visible as it was under a foot of water!
Wet tootsies or werewolves ? Choice is yours
Old 08-02-2016, 05:49 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Wish I could wear one but I've got a funny shaped head so wouldn't get away with it.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:49 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
The chimney in the tabac shak has blown down.

No fire tonight, nor for a while I fear.

RIP
Oh dear. Sure it will be fixed for my next visit.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:11 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
I have recently (semi-upgraded) from my lovely Barbour flat-cap and matching scarf to a Barbour trapper. It is like wearing a sleeping bag for your head, and as A.Partridge would say: "It's like a breath of fresh air".

I used to see a particular person wearing one at Palace, it looked a bit too Comrade David Sullivan for me, but I love my one.

I now wear mine to the football, but must admit it cuts the sound out quite a bit, and from B.B.Row12 makes Selhurst sound even more deathly silent than usual.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:17 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
As someone who needs to wear glasses, headwear with a peak is compulsory when it's raining else I can't see a poxy thing you foolish, lanky codpiece.
Lanky codpiece maybe. But to leave out, fat livered drunk, is unforgivable.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:21 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
I have recently (semi-upgraded) from my lovely Barbour flat-cap and matching scarf to a Barbour trapper. It is like wearing a sleeping bag for your head, and as A.Partridge would say: "It's like a breath of fresh air".

I used to see a particular person wearing one at Palace, it looked a bit too Comrade David Sullivan for me, but I love my one.

I now wear mine to the football, but must admit it cuts the sound out quite a bit, and from B.B.Row12 makes Selhurst sound even more deathly silent than usual.
As a hunting man. I think a little piece of me took some triple A's.

Just squeeze the second trigger and finish it.

Old 08-02-2016, 06:22 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Lanky codpiece maybe. But to leave out, fat livered drunk, is unforgivable.
Sorry Mick I can't hear you. I found a Barbour Trapper hat blowing past that fitted perfectly and it's great except I can't hear a bloody thing.

That and it smells strangely of Selhurst burgers and jerk chicken smoke.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:08 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Sorry Mick I can't hear you. I found a Barbour Trapper hat blowing past that fitted perfectly and it's great except I can't hear a bloody thing.

That and it smells strangely of Selhurst burgers and jerk chicken smoke.
Smells do not make me up chuck. Blood does not make me up chuck. Deafness does not make me up chuck. Jerk chicken does not make me up chuck.
I cant face a Selhurst burger. I turn into you.

Old 08-02-2016, 07:53 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Smells do not make me up chuck. Blood does not make me up chuck. Deafness does not make me up chuck. Jerk chicken does not make me up chuck.
I cant face a Selhurst burger. I turn into you.
I fear your question might be better answered by regal eagle.
Old 09-02-2016, 05:01 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
This chat is all well and good, but where are the best places for a chap to buy a flat cap?
Old 09-02-2016, 05:10 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post
This chat is all well and good, but where are the best places for a chap to buy a flat cap?
Yorkshire. HTH
Old 09-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts View Post
Top quality is probably Bates of Jermyn Street.

For a large selection from different manufacturers try To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-02-2016, 06:16 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There's a shop in Beckenham high st that my grandad used all is life for his flat caps