Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-05-2018, 09:29 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
The scripting in this game is so ridiculous haha.
Old 16-05-2018, 09:49 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
The pro players just do everything that ruins the game. If you know how to do skills in this game then it’s set up for you to win. They know every trick possible which is just shit. Berba turns for example. Berbatov did it once in his career yet people do it 30 times a game. Face up dribbling where you hold LT and RT you can’t tackle the ball off them. All these RB turns they do. Custom tactics they some how get it so the players they use run around 100mph all over the pitch.
Honestly if you ever play a pro player you’ll understand. The way I’ve described it probably sounds amazing to watch but it’s not. It’s awful to witness because it’s not proper football and it’s not how it’s ever been played. They gotta remove about 10 skill moves out the game. You don’t even see it in real football. That’s what fifa street is for. Low driven shots. Jesus Christ that has ruined the game. Every shot goes in low driven. I could go on and on.

And no I’m not bitter haha. I’m currently 30th in the world on futchamps!
Some of that sounds very familiar. The highest i've ever been in is league 4 or whatever it's called and yeah, i've definitely come across people that do that. Unbelievably frustrating.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:39 AM

Beneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
The pro players just do everything that ruins the game. If you know how to do skills in this game then itís set up for you to win. They know every trick possible which is just shit. Berba turns for example. Berbatov did it once in his career yet people do it 30 times a game. Face up dribbling where you hold LT and RT you canít tackle the ball off them. All these RB turns they do. Custom tactics they some how get it so the players they use run around 100mph all over the pitch.
Honestly if you ever play a pro player youíll understand. The way Iíve described it probably sounds amazing to watch but itís not. Itís awful to witness because itís not proper football and itís not how itís ever been played. They gotta remove about 10 skill moves out the game. You donít even see it in real football. Thatís what fifa street is for. Low driven shots. Jesus Christ that has ruined the game. Every shot goes in low driven. I could go on and on.

And no Iím not bitter haha. Iím currently 30th in the world on futchamps!
I only play online seasons now. I cant be arsed with FUT, I hate EA pay to win model.
Old 16-05-2018, 11:50 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneaglee View Post
I only play online seasons now. I cant be arsed with FUT, I hate EA pay to win model.
I love destroying pay to win players with my untradable team
Old 16-05-2018, 09:55 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No SIF PVA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: B a R N e Y x G
Old 22-05-2018, 03:28 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I bought a bundesliga players pack (with coins not real money) and I got something good!
I don't think I've ever got something good when I've decided to waste coins on a pack.

91 Rated TOTS Sane.

Got TOTS Pavlenka in the SBC, so my bundesliga squad is quite tasty now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image-1.jpg (254.2 KB, 36 views)
Old 23-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
got TOTS Naldo in the next sbc.
So my CBs and keeper are 91, 91 and 93 rated.

Lost first match I played with them 4-0 to a much weaker CPU team.
Then lost an online match 3-1

Naldo & Sane are too attack minded to play together, they were never in the right position!
Old 23-05-2018, 09:38 AM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
got TOTS Naldo in the next sbc.
So my CBs and keeper are 91, 91 and 93 rated.

Lost first match I played with them 4-0 to a much weaker CPU team.
Then lost an online match 3-1

Naldo & Sane are too attack minded to play together, they were never in the right position!
Do Prime Desailly
Old 24-05-2018, 07:49 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
What does the SBC for 19-11 TOTS mean? What’s the 19-11 all about? Who can I pack in that SBC?I packed TOTS Fabinho and Vardy earlier cos I got elite 3 in futchamps last week
Old 24-05-2018, 09:08 PM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
What does the SBC for 19-11 TOTS mean? What’s the 19-11 all about? Who can I pack in that SBC?I packed TOTS Fabinho and Vardy earlier cos I got elite 3 in futchamps last week
There is a top 50 ROW TOTS, people like Lozano are in it. This is for numbers 19-11, but I'm not sure who's in.
Old 25-05-2018, 02:41 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Teams complete although I did want TOTY Kante for Fernandinho but too expensive
Attached Images
File Type: png ACACBF89-1D65-4A2D-9CDE-FEF386A0FFE2.png (881.6 KB, 56 views)
Old 29-05-2018, 01:49 PM

Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
World Cup mode is out.
Old 29-05-2018, 05:14 PM

popovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepopovic7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The offline World Cup tournament is pretty poor. The new menus look nice but you can't choose your own 23 man squad or even download the official one. England have 40 players in their squad available for games during the tournament and not one of them is Loftus Cheek but Townsend is.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:28 AM
Eep! Woot!

that's a bit shit. I guess they'll do a squad patch for the official squads. There seems to be one for offline normal FUT every time I log on!
Old 30-05-2018, 10:12 AM

jcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by popovic7 View Post
The offline World Cup tournament is pretty poor. The new menus look nice but you can't choose your own 23 man squad or even download the official one. England have 40 players in their squad available for games during the tournament and not one of them is Loftus Cheek but Townsend is.
Having to redo your lineup and tactics with each squad download sucks arse too.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:40 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Finally got around to this World Cup thing. Got Pele 98 in my loan icon pack
Old 10-06-2018, 02:25 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I don't play FIFA as you all probably know, but generally I tend to quite enjoy the World Cup games, Brazil 2014 was pretty good. Is it worth me spending £15.99 to get this?
Old 10-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I don't play FIFA as you all probably know, but generally I tend to quite enjoy the World Cup games, Brazil 2014 was pretty good. Is it worth me spending £15.99 to get this?
From what they were saying at the expo yesterday you won't need to.

Apparently they are making it free to download and play FIFA 18 for a while!
Old 10-06-2018, 02:38 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
In a word...no. Squads are no good, for some reason Townsend is in there but there's nowhere to.choose you're own squad or swap the players with that shoudlnt be there with the ones that should. Also there no choice to play the qualifiers so it's incredibly short unless you play UT.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:55 PM

Chucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Free to play this weekend on Xbox. Not impressed with the World Cup stuff tbh