Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 05-01-2006, 08:12 PM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Horse & Greyhound Betting tips

Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
For those who follow Horse's & Greyhound racing,i thought it be good to have its own thread For tips,info & Form.

So if any people get tips or fancys anythink please post

Specially with all the good racing coming up shorty Cheltenham,National etc

Im off to sandown this coming saturday there one horse to back ive been given...

1st race 1.00pm - SPIDAM

P.s can you make this a stickey please MOD

Cheers Deano
I cant find that race on To view the link you have to Register or Login - can you? Thanks
Old 05-01-2006, 08:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Re: Re: Horse & Greyhound Betting tips

Quote:
Originally posted by IW_Eagle
I cant find that race on To view the link you have to Register or Login - can you? Thanks
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyespaulhgc2002 dances before me like a million eyes
Old 05-01-2006, 08:27 PM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: Re: Horse & Greyhound Betting tips

Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
Thanks for that, just means that I have to open another account with someone else. I already had an account with bet247 you see.

Thanks
Old 05-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Banned by Moderators

Re: Re: Re: Re: Horse & Greyhound Betting tips

Quote:
Originally posted by IW_Eagle
Thanks for that, just means that I have to open another account with someone else. I already had an account with bet247 you see.

Thanks
go to To view the link you have to Register or Login sign up as a standard user then when you have done that click renew and enter promotion code........ FREEWEEK41 and you will get 14 days premium service whre you can download race cards data ect ect for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 05-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Well I'm goin Wimbledon Dogs on Saturday so feel free to post any tips for that! Anyone else goin by chance also?
Old 05-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally posted by EagleinOz
Well I'm goin Wimbledon Dogs on Saturday so feel free to post any tips for that! Anyone else goin by chance also?
not been dogs since catford closed down
Old 05-01-2006, 09:00 PM
PMA

sounds good - thanks! :-)
Old 06-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002
not been dogs since catford closed down

Catford was the place...
Old 06-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Lough Derg

palace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockportpalace & proud scores in the last minute at Stockport
Quote:
Originally posted by CHERRY TREE BRB
You Couldn't tip yourself out of bed deano.

Feathard Lady for the champion hurdle, theres a tip for ya

Im a great tipster son

Arcalis for that race get on at 9/2 before it shortens up..
Old 06-01-2006, 12:52 AM
Lough Derg

My Placepot for friday:

Towchester

1.20 Uncle Max
1.50 Proprioception
2.20 Shrove Tuesday
2.50 Gritti Palace
3.20 Horcott Bay
3.50 Paddy Boy

MUSSELBURGH

12.40 Estepona
1.10 Magnificent Seven
1.40 Handa Island
2.10 Word Gets Around (NAP)
2.40 Nick The Silver
3.10 Celtic Legend
3.40 James Bay
Old 06-01-2006, 12:53 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did you miss the big ol Betting thread at the top of the page?
Old 06-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Did you miss the big ol Betting thread at the top of the page?

Nope
Old 06-01-2006, 01:29 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why does it need another thread??

Btw if your such a great tipster enter The BBS betting comp every month
Old 06-01-2006, 01:33 AM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Why does it need another thread??

Btw if your such a great tipster enter The BBS betting comp every month

Because this thread is just horse and greyhounds ,tips,news info the lot.

how do i enter it..?
Old 06-01-2006, 01:35 AM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
Because this thread is just horse and greyhounds ,tips,news info the lot.

how do i enter it..?
Old 06-01-2006, 01:39 AM
Lough Derg

So is there a Problem me starting thread then -LLcoolsteve?
Old 06-01-2006, 07:33 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think you're ok p & p. You have made it clear that you only want horse and greyhound tips in here and that makes this thread sufficiently different from the other betting ones.

I can't understand half the tips on the Betting Thread - they'll bet on anything in there - "which nostril will Ozeagle pick first when he wakes up in the morning"?, that sort of stuff.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:34 AM
PMA

The other betting threads are too long and dont make a lot of sense to me. Takes to long to get into it. The new thread has a fresh feel to it!

Im glad I have got on this one from the start, easier that way.
Also Greyhound racing is more interesting as I actually go a few times.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Lough Derg

Cheers,Thats what i thought about the other betting threads,This one is straight forward.