Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 22-09-2017, 06:48 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I was lucky enough to be at all 3 games but have only re-watched the 3-3. Can't face the rest.
Old 25-09-2017, 09:48 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
wankers
Old 25-09-2017, 11:18 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Don't think I will ever watch any of the Final again, took me months to come out the slump after and nearly ended a 20 year friendship with one of my best friends who is a wanker fan - I know... I know...
Old 25-09-2017, 01:25 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Don't think I will ever watch any of the Final again, took me months to come out the slump after and nearly ended a 20 year friendship with one of my best friends who is a wanker fan - I know... I know...

Such a shame...it only nearly ended it.

;-)
Old 25-09-2017, 02:07 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Good luck to all the Palace fans going up there this week. Wankers as far as the eye can see.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:29 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I was sitting next to my best mate (Man U) in Chile in the pub watching it. TBF. I think he secretely wanted Palace to win it.

Two mancs in the pub, and about 20 Palace - although 10 of those were just supporting us for the day.
Old 27-09-2017, 10:43 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietphilsick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wankers
Old 28-09-2017, 04:14 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
WANKERS
Old 28-09-2017, 07:44 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Wankers as far as the eye can see.
Wall to wall.
Old 28-09-2017, 07:57 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Wankers.

WAnkers.

WANkers.

WANKers.

WANKErs.

WANKERs.

WANKERS!!!!!
Old 28-09-2017, 08:10 AM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm in Alcudia, gonna be watching it in a bar surrounded by the wankers....who gives a shit,if we score big if I know,I will give it large..
Old 28-09-2017, 09:12 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
The penny has just dropped. Now I know what it stands for!!

World Wide Wankers
Old 30-09-2017, 02:12 PM

Lomas is playing for a contract
W-A-N-K-E-R-S
Old 30-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
******* WANKERS
Old 30-09-2017, 02:49 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
WANKERS
Old 30-09-2017, 02:55 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still wankers
Old 30-09-2017, 04:00 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
WANKERS
Old 30-09-2017, 04:48 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
They will be wanking like crazy tonight, red raw knob ends and I wouldn't fancy having to wash those bedsheets.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:42 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Non autograph signing wankers
Old 05-10-2017, 01:19 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Wanking wanky wankerish wankers