Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 20-01-2019, 08:47 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Starting to sell, albeit still slowly. Hope after yesterday's performance 'fans' stop being so fickle and have more interest in coming to a 4th round FA cup match against one of the top 10 sides in Europe. A win against Spurs would give as a great opportunity to progress in the cup with a maximum of only 7 of 15 sides In the 5th round being Premier League and 3 of the big 6 eliminated. Selhurst should be full and rocking for this match and we should be showing off the atmosphere with the singing section that so many want based behind the goal.
Fed up hearing such feeble excuses from Palace fans including, it's £5 too much, it's not a great KO time, the trains don't run as frequently as I would like on a Sunday, Spurs may not put out their first team and our home record isn't very good; these don't put our fanbase in a good light.
Top ten in Europe?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 20-01-2019, 08:53 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Top ten in Europe?
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Liverpool
Bayern
Man City
Juve
PSG
Bayern
Dortmund (maybe)
Atletico Madrid (maybe)

Happy to discuss any other nominations you can put forward.

Last edited by Mr Bo Jangles; 20-01-2019 at 08:57 AM.
Old 20-01-2019, 08:59 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Liverpool
Bayern
Man City
Juve
PSG
Bayern
Dortmund (maybe)
Atletico Madrid (maybe)

I would go with Arsenal when on form but to be fair looking throughyou are not far wrong.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 20-01-2019, 09:00 AM

Maybe Seville as well.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 20-01-2019, 09:05 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I would go with Arsenal when on form but to be fair looking throughyou are not far wrong.
I would say Palace when on form but I am not sure one off games put us in Europe’s top ten 😀
Old 21-01-2019, 09:36 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Just had a quick look online. Is it me or are tickets selling very slow for this?

Giveen the time of year and likelihood it's going to be freezing, I'm thinking of taking my daughter somewhere different for this game and into one with a warm lounge rather than the WH or Arthur.

What's the lounge area like now it block J & H now in the main stand? Last time I was in J it was just a room at the back.

Last edited by andyocpfc; 21-01-2019 at 09:40 AM.
Old 21-01-2019, 09:52 AM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Just had a quick look online. Is it me or are tickets selling very slow for this?

Giveen the time of year and likelihood it's going to be freezing, I'm thinking of taking my daughter somewhere different for this game and into one with a warm lounge rather than the WH or Arthur.

What's the lounge area like now it block J & H now in the main stand? Last time I was in J it was just a room at the back.
If it's same price why not go stephenson or glaziers lounge if your daughter gets cold she can come inside and watch on tv
Old 21-01-2019, 10:02 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
If it's same price why not go stephenson or glaziers lounge if your daughter gets cold she can come inside and watch on tv
Yep, that was my thoughts. Just wondered what blocks serve which lounge these days. It's not altogether clear on the booking site although I know block A & B service the Glaziers.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:

You can access the Wright & Bright Lounge from Block J by going into the Block H seats.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:14 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Bought two yesterday. Not much left in the Holmesdale. Just the odd single or pair.

As a Block Ger I'm looking forward to seeing what the atmosphere's like with the singing section.

We'll never have a better chance of beating this Spurs side either. I really hope Roy goes for it.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:19 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Liverpool
Bayern
Man City
Juve
PSG
Bayern
Dortmund (maybe)
Atletico Madrid (maybe)

You've missed out Brighton ??!!
Old 21-01-2019, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
You can access the Wright & Bright Lounge from Block J by going into the Block H seats.
That's a good point. Thanks - What's in the top of J these days? Last time I was in there it was where they set up the post match press conference from memory and a tiny bar area.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:28 AM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not much left in the Holmesdale. Just the odd single or pair.

You sure?
Block B has literally the whole block to choose from!
Old 21-01-2019, 10:34 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddrod View Post
Not much left in the Holmesdale. Just the odd single or pair.

You sure?
Block B has literally the whole block to choose from!
You're correct. Bizarrely Block B has loads but the rest is red.

Maybe the club were holding them for those who wanted a 'unique opportunity'.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:52 AM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yep, that was my thoughts. Just wondered what blocks serve which lounge these days. It's not altogether clear on the booking site although I know block A & B service the Glaziers.
Stephenson lounge seats would be nearest half way line but glaziers goes up to block d also good veiw just avoid front 5 or 6 rows case it rains
Old 21-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
The central blocks are red but B, H and J all have plenty of availability.
Old 21-01-2019, 11:48 AM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think the main problem in selling out Cup games these days, is fans not knowing how seriously the club is going to take the game. Failing to put out the strongest side just sends the message that the competition is not a priority. For us it should be.
If Roy said he was going to play our best 11, then the fans might take it more seriously.
A game on TV with the possibility of a reserve side being played, is hardly much of an incentive for the semi-committed.

I realise we have an important game at Southampton the following Wednesday, but we have to aspire to some success, and the league is never going to bring us silverware in the current megabucks competition we find ourselves in.
Old 21-01-2019, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc View Post
I think the main problem in selling out Cup games these days, is fans not knowing how seriously the club is going to take the game. Failing to put out the strongest side just sends the message that the competition is not a priority. For us it should be.
If Roy said he was going to play our best 11, then the fans might take it more seriously.
A game on TV with the possibility of a reserve side being played, is hardly much of an incentive for the semi-committed.

I realise we have an important game at Southampton the following Wednesday, but we have to aspire to some success, and the league is never going to bring us silverware in the current megabucks competition we find ourselves in.
Agree with this plus I know st holders who were not happy they wasn't given priority on there seat so they swerved game don't shoot the messenger but they thought if don't sell out parish won't do it again I'm not so sure he would think like that personally .
Old 21-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's a good point. Thanks - What's in the top of J these days? Last time I was in there it was where they set up the post match press conference from memory and a tiny bar area.
Still pretty much the same - probably with updated furniture etc. It's fine, but a bit crowded at half time. You can get food and drink and there's a TV in there. Generally best to go to the Wright & Bright pre-match though.
Old 21-01-2019, 12:51 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Now on general sale to those who have purchased a ticket before, paid member or not. Dead easy for anyone to get a ticket then. I expect to see a fair bit of infiltration, especially in the main and Arthur stands. Should still be a good atmosphere though.

Can't blame parish for wanting to sell out, when you open all four stands, you want to fill them to make it financially viable.