Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 15-01-2018, 06:07 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
EC3 was one of the highlights on TNA for a goo 18 month period, so could easily see him jumping straight to the main roster if he's coming back. Lashley may be looking to focus more on MMA potentially, but may be a good shout for a one-time appearance.

If they were to bring Lashley back, just have him as a monster who destroys people, and keep him about as far from the mic as you can!
Old 15-01-2018, 10:13 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
True. Her body must be pretty banged up besides her recent injury.

Anyone reckon, now they're done with TNA, we'll see either EC3 or Bobby Lashley in the Rumble?
They'll be on American TV with Impact until at least late March/ early April. So I imagine they'll not be joining the WWE until at least around the summer.

EC3 could do with NXT for a year to establish his brand I reckon. Lashley is a big enough name to bypass NXT.

Hanson and Ricochet said goodbyes this week at their local promotions too.
Old 16-01-2018, 05:45 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Ricochet and War Machine officially signed with WWE. Probably the worst kept secrets in a long time haha
Old 16-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
I've not seen War Machine, Ricochet ive seen as Prince Puma, do you think they'll make it on the big stage?
Old 16-01-2018, 06:46 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
War Machine I reckon will do well in NXT and the main roster. Big hoss fella's who are super agile. Ricochet could go either way. Apparently not a good promo, but has everything else. But could easily be ruined if lumped into 205 Live.

It'll be interesting.
Old 16-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Wonder if Spud will make an appearance on 205 tonight..
Old 17-01-2018, 12:34 AM
43% Burnt

Candice LeRae has signed too!
Old 17-01-2018, 12:37 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Wonder if Spud will make an appearance on 205 tonight..
not sure Spud is going to 205
Old 17-01-2018, 11:32 AM
43% Burnt

He's been backstage a couple of times now apparently. They're probably just waiting for the right story line or something. Either that or he could accompany EC3 on the main roster. He has teased it on Twitter.

Also, speaking of EC3, he's recently cancelled an appearance he was scheduled to make on Sunday. Which has led to even more rumours of a Rumble appearance.
Old 17-01-2018, 12:14 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroncpfc View Post
They'll be on American TV with Impact until at least late March/ early April. So I imagine they'll not be joining the WWE until at least around the summer.
EC3 could do with NXT for a year to establish his brand I reckon. Lashley is a big enough name to bypass NXT.

Hanson and Ricochet said goodbyes this week at their local promotions too.
You reckon that'll matter one bit to Vince / WWE? Impact have fallen so far, do you reckon it's even on their radar any more (if it ever was in the first place)?
Old 21-01-2018, 08:25 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He's been backstage a couple of times now apparently. They're probably just waiting for the right story line or something. Either that or he could accompany EC3 on the main roster. He has teased it on Twitter.

Also, speaking of EC3, he's recently cancelled an appearance he was scheduled to make on Sunday. Which has led to even more rumours of a Rumble appearance.
I am backing for a Rumnle appearance.
Old 21-01-2018, 04:21 PM
Keeping The Faith

Will they call him by his new name or by the old Bateman one..
Old Yesterday, 09:13 AM
43% Burnt

They'd be stupid to not call him EC3. Derrick Bateman did nothing of any worth on WWE TV. He barely did anything memorable on NXT either, whether is be in it's old incarnation or new. He's made a name for himself and a lot more people will know him as EC3. I know Kassius Ohno is more well known as Chris Hero,but he had a little more exposure as Ohno before he left.
Old Yesterday, 09:16 AM
Keeping The Faith

Raw 25 tonight?

Also go home show for the rumble too
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
They'd be stupid to not call him EC3. Derrick Bateman did nothing of any worth on WWE TV. He barely did anything memorable on NXT either, whether is be in it's old incarnation or new. He's made a name for himself and a lot more people will know him as EC3. I know Kassius Ohno is more well known as Chris Hero,but he had a little more exposure as Ohno before he left.
It all depends on what WWE can trademark.
Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
It all depends on what WWE can trademark.
Ah true. Doubt Vince would be happy with that. "YOU'RE DERRICK, DAMN IT"
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Raw 25 tonight?

Also go home show for the rumble too
I don't have high hopes for Raw 25. I expect something heavy on nostalgia and largely outside of the current storylines. Also, so many legends that none of them get enough time in the spotlight. Both these things would be fine if it wasn't right now and if it was a network special.

Unless of course the show is on for 6hrs. That wouldn't be a complete shock..
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM
Keeping The Faith

I can see Dash and Dawson being fed to a legends team