Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-09-2017, 11:52 PM

ozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroni
We'll win the next four on the bounce....

....it's the palace way!
Old 16-09-2017, 12:12 AM
Part Time Football Agent

Silks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I remember my first beer.
Old 16-09-2017, 12:13 AM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
You're making a lot of noise tonight you're dreaming again!
Old 16-09-2017, 12:17 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Nice thought, but sadly highly unlikely. As Roy said today it is not a short term strategy, results will evolve over 34 games (or words to that effect).
Old 16-09-2017, 12:28 AM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I back you Ozzie. Get our title aspirations back on track.
Old 16-09-2017, 01:54 AM

Die hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
no
Old 16-09-2017, 02:02 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
It's the Man City game I can't see us getting anything out of in any circumstances.

It'd be nice not to get hammered there for a change.

Poor refereeing will probably do us at Old Trafford as well.

Chelsea at home with a rabid crowd and them on a downturn could well be good for us.
Old 16-09-2017, 03:31 AM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie eagle View Post
....it's the palace way!
I'll take a puff of what you're smoking

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 16-09-2017, 07:00 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
I'll take a puff of what you're smoking
You can't smoke that shit.

I take the OP's point though it would be very Palace to lose to Huddersfield and Burnley and then beat Chelsea but as someone said above I just can't see us avoiding a hiding v's City.
Old 16-09-2017, 07:30 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
It was me, I said it. Please look at me. Give me a like.
Old 16-09-2017, 09:05 AM

ozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroni
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
You can't smoke that shit.

I take the OP's point though it would be very Palace to lose to Huddersfield and Burnley and then beat Chelsea but as someone said above I just can't see us avoiding a hiding v's City.
Spot on

TBH with our best eleven I can see us giving the top four a good game, but given our start it's too early for that