Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old Today, 10:15 AM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
Think they are getting confused with the WH which is losing 6 rows if the new stand gets built.
That's what I thought.
Old Today, 10:18 AM
not quite so junior

gregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgregors is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Oh that’s more likely it isn’t it. But yes looking forward to that ‘discussion’ already. Wonder who’s 97 year old father will be disgusted at being moved despite being born in Block E
That cracked me up! Nice one Forza.....
Old Today, 10:38 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Someone on twitter saying they are taking out the first 6 rows of Lower Holmesdale to lengthen pitch which is why they aren't on sale.

The club really need to come out and announce the plans for the stand to stop these stupid rumours
Usual shit communication from the club.

Falmer, the home of Hove Albion.
Old Today, 10:53 AM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Has anyone got a definition of what qualifies for family pricing?

As far as I can see it’s not mentioned anywhere in brochure or T&Cs which is really weird
Old Today, 11:02 AM

Just confimed at box office, if you have an u18 you qualify for Family pricing
Old Today, 11:06 AM

Good old Palace, screwing families since 2010
Old Today, 11:15 AM

newish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Depends on the quality of the product which has been quite frankly wank for 3 seasons. But as price rises go.. not horrific..
15pc rise though. Steep in the context you’ve set out.
Old Today, 11:28 AM

PalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I moved to Block B LH after my 5 year season ticket in the UH expired. I moved there with my Dad and brother-in-law for the atmosphere (no HF back then). We're towards the back but the view of the game is not that great. I have no interest in moving. If the HF are moved but those in my area stay, we will be back to where we was before the HF came along - behind the team and singing loud and proud!!!!