Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wonder if the Venky's might be thinking about attempting to lure Gus Poyet with sackfuls of cash. I am inwardly smirking at that prospect and am sure I would positively guffaw if it happened. Funny on so many levels.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:11 PM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
Now THIS would be funny:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

"Roy Keane is apparently being sounded out for the vacancy created by Steve Kean's defenestration from the Ewood Park boardroom. He has — so the reports suggested — put a job offer from a club in Turkey on hold while he considers the possibility."
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 26-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
Going to bump this so I can laugh at their attendances this season. We get slagged off by Brighton fans because of our attendances but theirs are quite bad considering they've been a Premier League club for so long, won the Premier League etc.

They claimed their fans would come back and they'd buy season tickets when Steve Kean was sacked yet they still have embarrassing attendances. Against Millwall they had under 14K, how can they lose over 8,000 fans in a couple of months...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely the fans are starting to regret all the "Keane Out" nonsense, Berg has made a disastrous start! Currently loosing 0 - 1 at home to The Doogs Bolton.
Old 28-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksf
Surely the fans are starting to regret all the "Keane Out" nonsense, Berg has made a disastrous start! Currently loosing 0 - 1 at home to The Doogs Bolton.
Hopefully they level it up.

Henning Berg a pretty dour appointment, doomed to fail from the start. Not surprised as their owners are proven clueless
Old 28-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78
Hopefully they level it up.

Henning Berg a pretty dour appointment, doomed to fail from the start. Not surprised as their owners are proven clueless
Were they third when Keane was sacked?
Old 28-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksf
Were they third when Keane was sacked?
around there i think.

0-2 now

a club destined for decline until the venkys walk away
Old 28-11-2012, 09:43 PM
A reasonably good buy

Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Palace Palare has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC
Dean Freedman has supervised one win and four straight draws as successor to Owen Coyle.
Dean now has two wins and four straight draws.
Old 28-11-2012, 09:57 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Kean finally had Blackburn playing well and got them to 2nd and then they decide to sack him. You couldnt make it up.
Old 28-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Keep calm and follow Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd
Kean finally had Blackburn playing well and got them to 2nd and then they decide to sack him. You couldnt make it up.
then brought in a failed manager from norway

genius
Old 28-11-2012, 10:12 PM

ob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ive got to go to the office in the morning for a meeting so should finally get to collect my fiver from a bet on our game with them.i find these people in their mid twenties who started supporting blackburn in the shearer/dalglish era despite living in dorset all their lives so funny.pretty sure if i had the glory hunting gene in me that i would be better at it than to support blackburn!
Old 28-11-2012, 10:18 PM

bonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well played Dougie!!! Legend!
Old 29-11-2012, 03:37 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Berg is a useless manager who only got the job because he has a name at Blackburn, not because he's ever done anything in management suggesting he has earned the job.

Hiring former club legends as amangers rarely work out anyway but these lessons never seem to be learned.
Old 29-11-2012, 03:43 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai
Berg is a useless manager who only got the job because he has a name at Blackburn, not because he's ever done anything in management suggesting he has earned the job.

Hiring former club legends as amangers rarely work out anyway but these lessons never seem to be learned.
Yep, no sympathy at all for the fans either...Those chants of Kean out before a ball had been kicked or 0-0 at half time I actually thinks its quite amusing.

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 29-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc_24
Yep, no sympathy at all for the fans either...Those chants of Kean out before a ball had been kicked or 0-0 at half time I actually thinks its quite amusing.
While I agree - I will never forget our own fans booing an academy graduate taking a peno in front of the Holmesdale.

Always helps put ratings and opinions on fans in perspective.
Old 29-11-2012, 03:53 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77
While I agree - I will never forget our own fans booing an academy graduate taking a peno in front of the Holmesdale.

Always helps put ratings and opinions on fans in perspective.
Every club is fickle, i'll never lose sight of that. However the sheer witch hunt that followed Kean, he must be sat at home pissing himself.

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 29-11-2012, 04:02 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Kean got everything he deserved. He was a poison.

and he got sacked because he agreed a target with the board which he failed to meet
Old 29-11-2012, 04:43 PM
COBBY31

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins

and he got sacked because he agreed a target with the board which he failed to meet
Ok, Blackburn are in a much happier place now. I wonder what target Berg gave to the Venkys, 5 points from his first 6 matches. Early days yet, but i'd rather be sat second thanks.

Old 29-11-2012, 06:57 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins
Came across like a very dignified bloke who should never have suffered the abuse he got.

So why was he poison exactly?
Old 29-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Old School Palace

Pistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is here
Poxy little club who we beat in the playoffs

get all they deserve IMHO

another relegation please, along with that other northern powerhouse Bolton (nothing to do with DF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Can you imagine the sky commentators making some reference to South Londoners enjoying their day out - cut to a 40 year old in full Palace kit dribbling whilst a mexican wave flies past.
http://www.fishfight.net
http://www.fsf.org.uk/

ST Holder:Block D: Lower Homesdale