Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 19-12-2012, 08:39 PM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
'Massive' Leeds V Delsea

One nil Leeds at HT.

Let's pray Chelscum are heading out another cup competition.

Vile club.
Old 19-12-2012, 08:40 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
boring match
Old 19-12-2012, 08:44 PM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey
boring match
Any match that Delsea are losing is a good one in my eyes, and it should be in every Palace fans eyes.
Old 19-12-2012, 08:44 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Cmon leeds.
Old 19-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Banned by Moderators

The_Mole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Mole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Mole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Mole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Mole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Mole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Mole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Mole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Mole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Mole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Mole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse
Any match that Delsea are losing is a good one in my eyes, and it should be in every Palace fans eyes.
Why do you call Chelsea, Delsea? You sound like a mong.
Old 19-12-2012, 08:51 PM
4th Generation Palace

palace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wish both could lose, disgusting clubs.
Old 19-12-2012, 08:52 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
boo
Old 19-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Delsea? Cringe.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 19-12-2012, 08:54 PM
"reluctant buyers"

Come on Leeds
Old 19-12-2012, 08:56 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
so bored I lobbed a fiver on Chelski at 9-5 when they were 1-0 down.
Old 19-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
At least Moses got the assist.
Old 19-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
They're dead then. Nice goal from Victor though.
Old 19-12-2012, 09:12 PM
100% CPFC.

good old Victor
Old 19-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is here
Go Vic!
Old 19-12-2012, 09:15 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
9 for me
Old 19-12-2012, 09:15 PM
"reluctant buyers"

Bollocks

Least VicMo scored, shame it was in a Chelsea shirt
Old 19-12-2012, 09:17 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
I don't get the hate for Chelsea. Hate a lot of other teams more including Leeds.
Old 19-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse
It's this kind of comment that annoys me. Who the ******* hell do you think you are, telling me what I should think?

Chelsea are irrelevant.
Old 19-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Havent heard Celery for a while!
Old 19-12-2012, 09:23 PM

kevb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekevb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekevb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekevb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekevb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekevb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekevb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekevb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekevb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekevb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekevb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84
I don't get the hate for Chelsea. Hate a lot of other teams more including Leeds.
As you walk around South London and especially Croydon and see all the Chelsea shirts; do you not think ****s?