Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 29-12-2012, 03:01 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfellas
Essex and the people who live there really are vile.
FVCK YOU SHlT LIPS
Old 29-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny B Block
Knowing the words to a One Direction song, very sad
Being able to identify a One Direction song? Equally sad.
Old 29-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Into the fray...

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceBhoy
Nah. It's not remotely funny let alone hilarious.
This
Old 29-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav
Sad wankers
Sums it up
Old 29-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Resident Reading fan

Biscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Had these Green Street lot at Reading today.

1-0

Always good to get one over them, we've been doing it for years.
Old 30-12-2012, 02:55 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Oh my aching sides ,wiping the tears away now. Will get more hits than Gangnam style when it goes viral.Stop no more chortle
Old 30-12-2012, 02:58 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellioteagle1
Absolutely hilarious video feel sorry for the school boy though To view the link you have to Register or Login
I'm sure there is a clip some where on you tube of a bloke getting a custard pie in the face . They are absolutely hilarious as well. Let me know if you can find one we'll have a good laugh together eh.
Old 30-12-2012, 08:16 AM

old badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have opened
If that was Palace fans doing that I think I would just be so embarrassed/ashamed, really very poor and frankly quite sad
Old 30-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Grim.