Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-04-2018, 05:20 PM
we are one

Crystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betrayCrystal Glitter is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
That's the scary thing about being tried before a jury. Your whole future is in the hands of twelve eejits who weren't smart enough to figure out a way of getting out of their so called civic duty.
In addition to, the police submitting all available defence evidence.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:31 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Correct.

Although I'd add that like football, you have to get your retaliation in first.
I find it hard to find any sympathy for the burglar. Less than a year ago my parents aged 88 and 89 bothwith very limited mobility and my mother nearly blind were attacked in their own home at night.Bitten , kicked ,punched and heads banged on hard objects. Unfortunately they were both incapable of fighting back but I think maximum force should be allowed as you can't wait for the intruder to show his/her hand.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 04-04-2018, 05:40 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
One Angry Man.
That is beautifully funny.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:41 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I find it hard to find any sympathy for the burglar. Less than a year ago my parents aged 88 and 89 bothwith very limited mobility and my mother nearly blind were attacked in their own home at night.Bitten , kicked ,punched and heads banged on hard objects. Unfortunately they were both incapable of fighting back but I think maximum force should be allowed as you can't wait for the intruder to show his/her hand.
Disgusting. PM me any details of the burglar if you have them.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:42 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
In jail mate.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 04-04-2018, 05:44 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
That is shocking . Were they caught and dealt with ?
Old 04-04-2018, 05:51 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
On the other hand he was on an isolated farm and targeted by burglars, the police are useless, his only option was to take matters into his own hands. Without the shotgun there's a good chance he'd have paid with his life. They were in his house to rob and could have possibly killed him. The red mist descended, so what. If I was on the jury he'd have been ok.
I'm with you

Sends a message to tiefs as well
Old 04-04-2018, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
That is shocking . Were they caught and dealt with ?
Polic wanted to go for GBH but the CPS said that the injuries were not serious enough. Got the maximum minus some for pleading guilty but will only do about 18 months.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 04-04-2018, 05:54 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
And you seem to be so proud of that.

Odd.
Its not a question of pride, its a question of justice, whether you like the justice meted out or not. I have no problem with it, and I seem to recall you are not averse to wacking intruders yourself, from behind !
Old 04-04-2018, 05:56 PM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
he has now been charged with murder. sounds as if he had a fight in kitchen while the accomplice was upstairs. wife was there but not clear where she was. nothing to really joke about but robbing an old couple is scummish.

Arrested on suspicion of murder but not charged with murder according to latest news reports. Originally arrested on suspicion of causing GBH. My money is on him not being charged. Utter waste of time and money.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:59 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Done it twice already and the foreman in both to boot.
If I had been on the jury, I would have worn Doc Martens.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:02 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Are you offering a retribution service Paul?
Old 04-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Are you offering a retribution service Paul?
Not that, apparently both perps were balding at the front and he knows a man......
Old 04-04-2018, 06:11 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Polic wanted to go for GBH but the CPS said that the injuries were not serious enough. Got the maximum minus some for pleading guilty but will only do about 18 months.
Unbelievable but it isnít is it .
Old 04-04-2018, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Bloody hell how is serving only 18 months after what they did to your parents considered justice?

How are your parents now?
Old 04-04-2018, 06:18 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Bloody hell how is serving only 18 months after what they did to your parents considered justice?

Gotta preserve police jobs man!!
Old 04-04-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:

Ok but we run them everywhere when before they would get the bus to church and my mum would go to Croydon most days for shopping etc.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 04-04-2018, 06:28 PM

Selhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry to hear that, og.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:29 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Not so. I think the only assumptions being made on here are made by those who say that it was legitimate self-defence. I do hope it was ; but we have to wait and see.
Suggesting those of us that aren't all that bothered for the safety of a burglar (who entered a 78 year old couples home in the the middle of the night) and not making it the primary concern, even after he's passed away are net curtain twitching racists, was a huge assumption.

Last edited by scro; 04-04-2018 at 06:31 PM.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:41 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Suggesting those of us that aren't all that bothered for the safety of a burglar (who entered a 78 year old couples home in the the middle of the night) and not making it the primary concern, even after he's passed away are net curtain twitching racists, was a huge assumption.
Be that as it may, this thread isn't improved by all the weird old dudes with their cocks out.