Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-11-2007, 04:33 PM

Dallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
St Joseph's college

So any one who went to St Joseph's College - I left there after O'levels in 1986 - and not heard a word of a re-union - what is going on - my older brothers had their after 10yrs of leaving.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
I left in 1969.

There is an Old Boys dinner every year, mostly from your era (with a few of us much older gits).
Old 05-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Is that the one near Blackheath?

I knew a few people who went there.

Adam and Andrew Watson, both good rugby players.
Micky harris
The Costello brothers

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 05-11-2007, 04:50 PM

blockBboi is approaching Side-o statusblockBboi is approaching Side-o statusblockBboi is approaching Side-o statusblockBboi is approaching Side-o statusblockBboi is approaching Side-o statusblockBboi is approaching Side-o statusblockBboi is approaching Side-o statusblockBboi is approaching Side-o statusblockBboi is approaching Side-o statusblockBboi is approaching Side-o statusblockBboi is approaching Side-o status
good old SJC, i went there but left recentley in 2004. now its gone downhill with all the gang culture these days, pupils fear for their lives just going to school!
Old 05-11-2007, 04:51 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
BTG used to beat your ass on the common in my days
Old 05-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by little al
I remember that - I went Norwood Girls
Old 05-11-2007, 04:57 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by E_girl
I remember that - I went Norwood Girls
I lived round the corner from there in Tivoli Road, used to go to Norwood girls for the summer holiday club thing for years. Always found it strangly erotic tom useb the girls bog!
Old 05-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
I lived round the corner from there in Tivoli Road, used to go to Norwood girls for the summer holiday club thing for years. Always found it strangly erotic tom useb the girls bog!
That doesn't surprise me with you!
Old 05-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I take it it's not the St Josephs College near Blackheath then?

Old 05-11-2007, 05:02 PM
XXVII

just found this out about Norwood Girls:-

[edit] Famous Alumni
Karen Wheeler Singer with the band Soul II Soul
Lisa Maffia Singer with the group So Solid Crew
Claire Benedict - Actress
Old 05-11-2007, 05:02 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
I take it it's not the St Josephs College near Blackheath then?
No Crown Point
Old 05-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
No Crown Point
Isn't there? That's sad.

Old 05-11-2007, 05:05 PM
XXVII

Was the top school!!
Old 05-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
BTG was a special school wasn't it?
Old 05-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Re: St Joseph's college

Quote:
Originally posted by Dallas Eagles
So any one who went to St Joseph's College - I left there after O'levels in 1986 - and not heard a word of a re-union - what is going on - my older brothers had their after 10yrs of leaving.
As James says, there is a reunion each April.

I went there, as did Chocky.

I was there 1972 to 1975, when I left to move to Oxford.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:48 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Interesting fact #9273.

The College is said to be haunted by a man who gambled his last pennies away - he commited suicide by hanging from the two monumental eagles that adorn the reception to S.J.C.

Last edited by CP Satellite; 05-11-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:55 PM

Joeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoeymaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was there from 1995 - 2000. The legend that is Mr Connollys first intake. School blazer changed to maroon and the rest is history. Steve Kabba was couple of years above me

Winner of the inaugural BBS Ashes Competition
Old 05-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
So did Kingsdale
Old 05-11-2007, 06:13 PM

Dallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
ok - just to make this clear - this thread is about... St Joseph's college - which is on top of that hill where 'buelah hilll' is also the north end of the London Borough of Croydon and it becomes Lambeth I think

Yes also know as Crown point.
oh the days of getting the 196 bus home or walking it back to south Norwood or getting the 68 bus and walking the rest of the way - looking back - those buses were crap - and now - u can stand at a stop and IT TELLS ya when the next bus is coming - so unfair LOL

Any one remember that girl school (uppoer norwood) on the way back to South Norwood the 196/68 bus?
I am try to track down a girl from the old days - liz harris.

Paul
Old 05-11-2007, 06:20 PM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I am led to believe that erstwhile 'Churchill' Chairman 'Martin Long' used to attend this establishment.