Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 16-11-2017, 03:34 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
I am having trouble deciding how much of an a'se ache the special train is likely to be. Standing for two hours after having been kept back etc.
It fits a 1000 people apparently.With people driving,coaches and people taking other trains there should be enough seats.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 16-11-2017, 04:07 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestBerksPalace View Post
Seems the coaches are fully booked now anyway! What's the deal with the special train, do you have to buy a ticket in advance? Or do you just buy a return ticket on the outward journey then just dive onto the special? It sounds like the special train is one way only, from Falmer? And does anyone know what the parking situation is like in Three Bridges, were I need to get off, for my drive home.
Agree with many on here though, the police and the authorities have done their best to turn this game into an utter nightmare. Also, why just 2,000 tickets, crazyness.
You will need to check if it is going to stop at three bridges.
Old 16-11-2017, 04:14 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
You will need to check if it is going to stop at three bridges.
Calls at Three Bridges, East Croydon, Clapham Junction and Victoria. See first post of this thread.
Old 16-11-2017, 04:30 PM
Brighton Uni's Palace Fan

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
It fits a 1000 people apparently.With people driving,coaches and people taking other trains there should be enough seats.
Not everybody will be wanting it either. Quite a few Sussex-based fans. Haywards Heath for me.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 18-11-2017, 12:10 PM
52 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellioteagle1 View Post
I hate how PC football has become.
The restrictions seem rather over the top but I can't for the life of me see what's "PC" about them.

Last edited by Chobham Eagle; 18-11-2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old 18-11-2017, 12:59 PM

Joe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Amazing how that one line of stewards is keeping those 'warring' Arsenal and Spurs fans apart yet it takes swathes of empty seats and restricted allocations to stop serious outbreaks of violence between Palace and Brighton fans
Old 18-11-2017, 06:15 PM

wrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betraywrightchipvcfc is like ice, their footing does betray
Friend of mine sometimes let me go on his spare st been spurs Chelsea man u ect there's never much of. Gap and they all just come out together and mix in station ques funny enough only time I've seen any different was when they marched hf down to station
Old 19-11-2017, 04:58 AM

Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Friend of mine sometimes let me go on his spare st been spurs Chelsea man u ect there's never much of. Gap and they all just come out together and mix in station ques funny enough only time I've seen any different was when they marched hf down to station
Illiteracy at it's finest.
Old 19-11-2017, 02:50 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.L View Post
Amazing how that one line of stewards is keeping those 'warring' Arsenal and Spurs fans apart yet it takes swathes of empty seats and restricted allocations to stop serious outbreaks of violence between Palace and Brighton fans

Theirs isn’t a rivalry like ours.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 19-11-2017, 03:52 PM

bhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh Betty View Post
Illiteracy at it's finest.
I see what you did there
Old 19-11-2017, 04:14 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
Theirs isn’t a rivalry like ours.
There is undoubtedly more risk of trouble at that game than there is at ours.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:03 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
they'll be no chance of trouble since all the Palace fans are ST holders with lots of points
Old 20-11-2017, 08:19 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
I always felt there was way more chance of trouble between spurs and arsenal when the game is at white hart lane.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:44 AM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
they'll be no chance of trouble since all the Palace fans are ST holders with lots of points
Polite and Well behaved Chaps each and every one of them.
Will be a pleasant day and night out for all.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:44 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddrod View Post
its potentially going to be one of the worst days out ever as a Palace fan but the fact is that there's zero chance of trouble from Palace fans apart from a bit of aggression etc. If it was cup game with 8000 then it would be world war 3. The security is over the top
Old 20-11-2017, 09:49 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.L View Post
Proper rivalry innit!
Old 20-11-2017, 10:21 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddrod View Post
I have my flask and blanket ready.
Old 26-11-2017, 03:05 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Planned departure time of the special train from Falmer has been confirmed as 22:41 with estimated arrival at East Croydon of 23:35.

These times may be subject to change if crowd problems occur after the game or on the train journey.

Passengers are advised to plan the onward journey from East Croydon as the arrival time will probably be too late for connecting trains.

Full details have been updated on the original first post.
Old 26-11-2017, 05:13 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A few of us were going to go down for the day,but no point really wanna watch the game and its not on tv...looks like the beam back,cant see any pubs down there showing it on a stream..
Old 26-11-2017, 06:09 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
I know quite a lot of mates and other fans without tickets who are going down for all day on the booze.