Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 04-09-2017, 03:34 PM

eagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I got one free with my cornflakes box this morning
Old 04-09-2017, 03:35 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone got any good train deals?
Old 04-09-2017, 07:08 PM

Mallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I started taking my six year old to away games last season. Never had any problems from stewards with him standing on seats. At Man City the stewards did offer us seats down the front. I did find that my boy got a little tired of standing all game. Strange as he can run around like a madman for hours!
Old 04-09-2017, 07:13 PM

Mallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Parked at the Lowry Outlet in Salford Quays last season. Think it was six quid. There are a number of bars and restaurants there for pre and post game food and drink which are kid friendly.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:06 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellioteagle1 View Post
Anyone got any good train deals?
Direct to Manchester is expensive as all the advance tickets are gone. You could try Chiltern to Birmingham - I got this for £4 each way - then Cross Country to Manchester - a couple of weeks ago think this cost me £9 each way. It obviously adds longer to the journey though.

Other option is to go via Leeds. Again adds time to the journey.

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 04-09-2017, 08:11 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Haven't checked the prices but I often do London to Stoke on London Midland and then Stoke up to Manchester. Takes about an hour longer but can be significantly cheaper.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:16 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Been to Manchester a few times with my son - first time when he was 7, and again last yr when he was/is 8.

We used Just park and parked on a driveway about 10mins walk from the stadium for £5.

Never had any issues with the home fans, and i would say as a first away day for a young kid Old Trafford is far more special than the other stadiums.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have always driven before - this time going by train...what is the least painful way to get back to Manc Piccadilly post match...train from outside the away end seems appealing but there is no timetable or details of tickets anywhere I can find
Old 04-09-2017, 09:03 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade 70 View Post
Have always driven before - this time going by train...what is the least painful way to get back to Manc Piccadilly post match...train from outside the away end seems appealing but there is no timetable or details of tickets anywhere I can find
Its a pain. Never managed to work out if the train is feasible or even exists! Actually, its right outside the away end and Im told they go every 10 minutes (3 in totAl) but never used it. The metro has quite a long wait but is my preferred route back despite that. Just dont leave it to a tight connection. The buses are jammed in traffic.

If you have a tight connection, just leave early when we are 4 down and arrange a cab from the Tesco or somewhere and you should be okay.
Old 05-09-2017, 05:35 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace_Akie View Post
If you look up Ordsall Lane on Google maps it was free parking the last time I was there about a year ago. Around a mile, mile and a half depending on where you can get a space but again fills up early.
Thanks for tip
To be honest, think I'll stick with roads off Village Way, as post-match it's in the right direction for the M60. But handy to know
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 05-09-2017, 06:13 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I used that train stop after the league cup win. It was easy and there was hardly any wait but that might have been because we'd stayed after celebrating in the ground for so long.

If you're going to get the tram, I'd recommend turning left out of the away end until you have cross the big bridge and get on a tram at 'exchange quay'. It'll be a lot less busy than the 'old trafford' stop.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:05 AM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
There are usually 3 trains back to Piccadilly although you may need to change at Oxford Road.
The first train is just after 5 with the other 2 being about half hour later.

The station is right outside the away end and a quick exit from the ground should get you on the first train.

Details of the trains are usually on Northern Rail website a few days before each game

Last edited by SHIPEAGLE; 05-09-2017 at 08:35 AM.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:04 PM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks all for the tram/train tips.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:39 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
any idea how these have sold so far- im in the position again waiting for people with 3k plus points.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
2 x tickets purchased for this and City. It's going to be a long 180+ minutes!
Old 06-09-2017, 11:15 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
I couldn't face the two so Barbara 4003 has got tickets to the Man U game.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:50 PM

68johnners has got sunshine in a bag68johnners has got sunshine in a bag68johnners has got sunshine in a bag68johnners has got sunshine in a bag68johnners has got sunshine in a bag68johnners has got sunshine in a bag68johnners has got sunshine in a bag68johnners has got sunshine in a bag68johnners has got sunshine in a bag68johnners has got sunshine in a bag68johnners has got sunshine in a bag
There are still good Train Tickets available for this.
I have just got 2 Tickets via Crewe leaving London at 9.46 & Manchester 18.08 £43 each with no Concessions.
Old 14-09-2017, 11:59 PM
Through Infinity & Beyond

cjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Has anyone received their tickets in post yet?
Old 15-09-2017, 07:18 AM
Yowzer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcpfc View Post
Yes early this week
Old 15-09-2017, 07:44 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcpfc View Post
Yep got City and United tickets at the same time.