Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 20-05-2018, 05:46 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Just seen this bit in the FIFA voting rules.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
The question to be put to the 68th FIFA Congress in connection with the vote shall be:
“Do you want to award the right to host the 2026 FIFA World Cup final competition to the bid submitted by the Moroccan Football Association, to the joint bid submitted by the CSA, FEMEXFUT and the USSF (“United Bid”), or to none of them (thus reopening the bidding process, excluding the four member associations having already submitted a bid)?”

If the third option (“None of the Bids – Reopen Bidding Process”) obtains a simple majority in the first ballot, both of the aforementioned bids are deemed to be rejected and the second phase of the Bidding Procedure shall be initiated (thus reopening the bidding process, excluding the four member associations that have already submitted a bid).
Is this the first time they've had a "None of the Above" option?
Old 21-05-2018, 03:08 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
The current bids are terrible. A 'none of the above' option followed by England, France or Germany winning it would be the most sensible option.
Old 21-05-2018, 04:05 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
They just don’t get it, do they?

Portland do

Old 02-06-2018, 04:57 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
FIFA has released their completely irrelevant bid evaluation report. To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Overall score: United bid 4.0, Morocco 2.7

Infrastructure

Stadiums: United bid 4.1, Morocco 2.3
Team facilities: United bid 3.7, Morocco 2.9
Accommodation: United bid 3.9, Morocco 2.6
Transport: United bid 4.3, Morocco 2.1
Telecommunications: United bid 4.0, Morocco 3.5
Fan Festival locations: United bid 3.6, Morocco 3.2

Commercial

Organising costs: United bid 2.0, Morocco 3.0
Media and marketing: United bid 4.9, Morocco 4.6
Ticketing and hospitality: United bid 5.0, Morocco 2.4
Old 13-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Jules for Argentina!

johnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Voting will be taking place shortly - the FIFA congress has been sitting through final presentations from both bids as I type, so could be a decision very soon...
Old 13-06-2018, 10:52 AM
Jules for Argentina!

johnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejohnnytemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
US/Canada/Mexico win
Old 13-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Jules for Argentina!

Shame, Morocco would have been good. No surprise money talks at FIFA though!
Old 13-06-2018, 11:02 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
48 teams is so shit.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:09 AM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Maybe we should have made a joint Scotland England Wales Northern Ireland Gibraltar and Falklands bid.����
Old 13-06-2018, 11:12 AM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytemper View Post
US/Canada/Mexico win
Some of FIFA's representativs nust have found it difficult walking around with 3 brown envelopes tucked in their back pockets!
Old 13-06-2018, 11:12 AM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So three CONCACAF teams auto qualify? I bet the other teams in that region are thrilled
Old 13-06-2018, 11:19 AM
Anyone But England User

NorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Absolutely no way should three nations qualify, even if it is 48 teams by then.

USA only, Canada and Mexico should need to Qualify.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:23 AM

Sodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthCurveEagle View Post
Absolutely no way should three nations qualify, even if it is 48 teams by then.

USA only, Canada and Mexico should need to Qualify.
Why USA only? How about Mexico only as they are better?

Last edited by Sodermalm; 13-06-2018 at 11:34 AM.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:24 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
US/Mexico/Canada joint bid would be good, but one of those countries isn't very safe.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 13-06-2018, 11:28 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
48 teams is so shit.
Is this for real? 48 teams qualify? ******* hell what a bloody joke.

I suppose it does become interesting in what way Scotland manage to fail to qualify yet again.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 13-06-2018, 11:42 AM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Since 1966 Germany has hosted the tournament twice, and 2026 will be the second time since 66 that its been held in the US and the third in Mexico. All this against a backdrop of England having the football infrastructure necessary to hold the tournament tomorrow with stadia to spare and a significant proportion of those who would play in a world cup plying their trade in England. Add to this the success of both Euro 96 and London 2012.

I was 3 when the tournament was last held in England. I'll be 67 in 2030. I would like to see another world cup in England in my lifetime.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:45 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
So three CONCACAF teams auto qualify? I bet the other teams in that region are thrilled
It probably won't be much different from now. Right now 3.5 teams get in from CONCACAF. In 2026, it will probably be 6 teams. (Although Canada hasn't qualified in a long time, so they will probably be taking somebody's spot)
Old 13-06-2018, 11:53 AM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
It's okay

By that time, everybody will be qualifying
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:53 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
Since 1966 Germany has hosted the tournament twice, and 2026 will be the second time since 66 that its been held in the US and the third in Mexico. All this against a backdrop of England having the football infrastructure necessary to hold the tournament tomorrow with stadia to spare and a significant proportion of those who would play in a world cup plying their trade in England. Add to this the success of both Euro 96 and London 2012.

I was 3 when the tournament was last held in England. I'll be 67 in 2030. I would like to see another world cup in England in my lifetime.
Mexico gained the second one by taking over from Columbia who withdrew
after winning the bid.
Old 13-06-2018, 12:20 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The USA/Canada/Mexico bid said they'd make an $11bn profit for FIFA.

Morocco said they'd make $5bn, but also that weapons were banned there and they hadn't raised ticket prices to stretch their revenues.

MONEY WINS!