Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 23-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Any idea on tonight's Euromillions numbers?
Is that what happened? Ha.. I will finish downloading it when I get home and skip through.
Old 23-01-2018, 06:12 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post
Is that what happened? Ha.. I will finish downloading it when I get home and skip through.
I am watching it now....
Old 23-01-2018, 06:19 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I haven't watched Raw or SD in months. Just caught up with last weeks NXT, though. Stoked about Takeover and Rumble at the weekend!
Old 23-01-2018, 07:35 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Enzo released. Read that he hid the police investigation from the brass, which will probably do it.
Old 24-01-2018, 03:34 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I am watching it now....
One thing you notice is how old retired wrestlers look. They were old when performing, but the spray tan and hair dye masked their real look.

It was an okay show but not spectacular, and if you were at the Manhattan Center I think you have every right to be pissed off.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:11 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
One thing you notice is how old retired wrestlers look. They were old when performing, but the spray tan and hair dye masked their real look.

It was an okay show but not spectacular, and if you were at the Manhattan Center I think you have every right to be pissed off.
Yup, Razor Ramon looked old, and he was my childhood hero.

Well one thing I liked was Roman losing to Miz, I just couldn't believe it, as Vince does not like Roman losing.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:14 PM
el ballothundero

kiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Roman lost so he can win the rumble...

Turning Wright Facebook Page

Turning Wright on Etsy

Maker of pens, turner of wood
Old 24-01-2018, 09:32 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyspyjamas View Post
Roman lost so he can win the rumble...
Hope not
Old 24-01-2018, 10:35 PM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He lost so he could defeat Brock at Wrestlemania
Old 25-01-2018, 08:25 AM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still think it's Roman vs Brock at 'Mania. But they cant have him win the rumble in philly...again can they?

Theres a Raw-Branded elimination chamber coming up. Guessing the winner will face brock rather than the winner being the champ.

Assume that's also where Bliss drops the belt in another first ever women's match.

Edit: just noticed its in the T-Mobile arena in Vegas (aka the home of UFC) interesting.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:54 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post
I still think it's Roman vs Brock at 'Mania. But they cant have him win the rumble in philly...again can they?

Theres a Raw-Branded elimination chamber coming up. Guessing the winner will face brock rather than the winner being the champ.
They could get around this by having a Smackdown guy win the Rumble and fighting AJ.
Old 25-01-2018, 10:56 AM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
They could get around this by having a Smackdown guy win the Rumble and fighting AJ.
Aye, that's what I was implying. Shinsuke makes the most sense for a headliner. Hope its him and Finn left at the end. Everybody's happy.
Old 25-01-2018, 03:23 PM

Vince McMahon to make major SPORTS announcement later today.

Is the XFL back?
Old 25-01-2018, 04:08 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post
Vince McMahon to make major SPORTS announcement later today.

Is the XFL back?
Yep. If he was that desperate to lose $300-500m he could just give it to me. Would be a FAR better investment.
Old 26-01-2018, 08:02 AM
43% Burnt

Oh goody. XFL is back. I can hardly hide my excitement...
Old 26-01-2018, 08:27 AM
Returned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Oh goody. XFL is back. I can hardly hide my excitement...
Just like some of the WWE booking: You didn't want it, you didn't ask for it, but here you go anyway!
Old 26-01-2018, 08:50 AM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Just like some of the WWE booking: You didn't want it, you didn't ask for it, but here you go anyway!
Just like Jinders title run. Vince sure has his finger on the pulse!

Also, he said it's possible they'll adopt a rule that all players stand during the anthem? Could he be sucking Trumps cock any more??
Old 26-01-2018, 09:40 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
I don't know what the odds are, but i fancy Shinsuke and Asuka this weekend.
Old 26-01-2018, 09:48 AM
43% Burnt

Want: Nakamura and Asuka

Expecting: Roman or Mojo and Rousey or Nia Jax
Old 26-01-2018, 10:02 AM

Think Roman wins EC to face brock so going with Shinsuke or a surprise returner.

Women's is a bit more interesting. Think RR will throw a bunch out then get eliminated by a combined Sasha, Becky and Bayley to set up the 4HW match at mania. Like RR Asuka will win the women's EC and face Nia Jax at Mania (w/The Rock).

Things I want to happen

- Finn and Shinsuke as the final 2 in the mens
- Nia Jax to do both rumbles.
- Kharma/Nia Jax stand off
- Santina Marella to enter and be immediately eliminated.
- Pete Dunne to be the longest survivor in the mens
- Sasha and Bayley to go 1 & 2 and still be there at the end
- Trish/Lita stand off
- Neville to return

Last edited by tsunamiman; 26-01-2018 at 10:11 AM.