Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 29-07-2018, 07:28 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by #mp3_zone View Post
R.I.P

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Jerry Lawlers son aka Grand Master Sexay
Just read it. What a shame only 46.
R.I.P
Old 30-07-2018, 07:28 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Clearly had his demons. A DUI shouldn't need to escalate to that
Old 30-07-2018, 08:54 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Alas, big Nikolai Volkoff also passed away..

Got tremendous heat back in the day
Old 30-07-2018, 05:19 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Alas, big Nikolai Volkoff also passed away..

Got tremendous heat back in the day
What a tragic day, 3 wrestlers pass away on the same day.

Big Nikolai I remember was the ever popular (or not) Russian.

Brickhouse Brown too.

RIP
Old 13-08-2018, 10:58 PM

Optimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP Jim ‘The Anvil’ Neidhart.

63 no age. Used to love the Hart Foundation back in the day.
Old 14-08-2018, 04:21 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimistic Kev View Post
RIP Jim ‘The Anvil’ Neidhart.

63 no age. Used to love the Hart Foundation back in the day.
Agree, one of my fav tag teams.

RIP

I think soon all me childhood wrestlers will be gone.

Last edited by RazorsEdge; 14-08-2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old 14-08-2018, 04:41 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
The big return yesterday has got my mildly interested in Summerslam. Sure, i'll be forwarding throught a good 3/4 of the matches, but I may still watch. Might even avoid spoilers.

Takeover on the other hand? Ooooooh wee, I am excite. Mostly because there may be a Bro in the audience
Old 14-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
The big return yesterday has got my mildly interested in Summerslam. Sure, i'll be forwarding throught a good 3/4 of the matches, but I may still watch. Might even avoid spoilers.
From the rumors going around, the Summerslam main event should be worth watching. Of course, Vince will probably screw it up again.
Old 15-08-2018, 01:28 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Agree, one of my fav tag teams.

RIP

I think soon all me childhood wrestlers will be gone.
Someone posted a picture of Bret, Owen, Davey Boy, Jim and Brian Pillman the other day. Mad to think only one is still alive.
Old 15-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There was a crazy stat quoted elsewhere that was something along the lines of there not being a WCW PPV card where every wrestler on it is still alive today.

I can't remember exactly what it was, but it was something like that.
Old 15-08-2018, 01:54 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
There was a crazy stat quoted elsewhere that was something along the lines of there not being a WCW PPV card where every wrestler on it is still alive today.

I can't remember exactly what it was, but it was something like that.
To be fair, the last WCW PPV was in 2001 and at the end they had a lot of Mike Awesome, Bam Bam Bigelow, Sean O'Hair and Kanyon working. I wonder what the WWE/WWF PPVs are like for that in 2001 and going back. I'm sure Owen Hart, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit are gonna make WWE/F almost the same.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 15-08-2018 at 02:05 PM.
Old 16-08-2018, 07:06 AM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So 7 star Dave Meltzer is a bit of a dick aye. Who’d have thought.
Old 16-08-2018, 07:23 AM
el ballothundero

kiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post
So 7 star Dave Meltzer is a bit of a dick aye. Who’d have thought.
What's Meltzer done?

Turning Wright Facebook Page

Turning Wright on Etsy

Maker of pens, turner of wood
Old 16-08-2018, 07:29 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyspyjamas View Post
What's Meltzer done?

Meltzer has always been a bit of a dick, though.
Old 16-08-2018, 02:03 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post

Meltzer has always been a bit of a dick, though.
I just read the article and never knew who he was. You wonder what he was really thinking if that was his "Diplomatic answer"
Old 20-08-2018, 06:45 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whilst Summerslam felt like an event that needed to happen to move storylines on, NXT Takeover was amazing. In my opinion the best takeover ever.

I went to an ROH event in London yesterday. It was ok but for there to be no Cody Rhodes, Bully Ray, Emma, Frankie Kazarian, Dalton Castle, Silas Young, Kingdom or Shane Taylor was really underwhelming.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:14 AM
Come on Palace

cpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I rarely watch WWE anymore, but when I do, i've never seen Ronda do much 'wrestling' is that a fair assessment?
Old 21-08-2018, 07:49 AM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't think it was the best takeover ever. Not even sure it was better than new Orleans. Think i'm burnt out on Ciampa vs Gargano as the streetfight felt like the blow off. Shame black got hurt because it would have changed it up a little.

Also, I don't get any EC3 hype he is very bland.

Show was better than Summerslam but closer that in previous years. Best 3 matches at summerslam were close to the best 3 at takeover. The first match of the weekend was the best.
Old 21-08-2018, 11:24 AM
43% Burnt

The Takeover was the weakest from the past 18 months IMO. Not saying it was bad, far from it. But it was missing something and I can't put my finger on it. Tag match was probably the best of the night, followed by the NA Championship match. I think i'm burnt out on Ciampa/Gargano too, but I still bloody love Ciampa. Best heel in WWE right now.

EC3 is a strange one. Dude is charismatic as hell and works well, but he's a main roster talent through and through and I wouldn't mind betting we see him on Raw or SD very soon.
Old 29-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I can't get hyped for anything WWE-wise other than NXT and Undisputed Era. It's all meh Reigns push week after week.

I've really got into NJPW and ROH the last 18 months and have been watching their history, alongside the Being The Elite series. Cannot wait for All In! on Saturday.

I hope the Elite succeed massively with their aims and resist the lure of the WWE.