Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 29-10-2017, 08:37 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Good fun so far. I want to explore everything but my son just wants to play through the story.
Same with my boys .

I have not really been into gaming for a few years bar footie games and thought it was my age or something but Zelda BOTW and this have got me back instantly. This really is incredible, one review described it as a big playground which it is, so much fun it's unreal. Will be hard to top.

If you haven't got a switch then you have to.
Old 29-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Exploring....

Neil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is as close to perfection as I have played in a long time. After years of (IMO) misfires with Mario, it's a welcome return to the delight I experienced playing SM64 and Sunshine many moons ago.
Old 29-10-2017, 01:31 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Just ordered the Wario and Waluigi Amiibos. I know I am a bit sad but I want the costumes.
Old 29-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Best. Mario. Ever.
Old 29-10-2017, 02:23 PM

CPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Jr : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Do you guys try to get every moon before moving on?
Old 29-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC Jr View Post
Do you guys try to get every moon before moving on?
No. I get as many as possible and then move on.
Once you've completed the game (it is massive) then you can get the rest.
Old 29-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Exploring....

Neil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Best. Mario. Ever.
Not sure about ever, time will tell. The first time I played SM64 I knew I was playing something truly special, likewise with SMW on the SNES.

Am counting the hours until the kids can go to be though.
Old 29-10-2017, 03:51 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
SM64 and Super Mario World were incredible, didn't think I would play a game as good again but this has to be up there if not better.
Old 29-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Not sure about ever, time will tell. The first time I played SM64 I knew I was playing something truly special, likewise with SMW on the SNES.

Am counting the hours until the kids can go to be though.
I've played both those titles on import way before the UK release so I reckon I know what I'm on about, being a gaming vet and all, and in my opinion, this is the best Mario game Nintendo have ever produced.
The Zelda series....that's a different subject altogether.
Old 29-10-2017, 04:34 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've played both those titles on import way before the UK release so I reckon I know what I'm on about, being a gaming vet and all, and in my opinion, this is the best Mario game Nintendo have ever produced.
Because you played it earlier than others makes no difference surely? That's a bit of a random thing to say.

Love Zelda... Really need to get stuck in to BotW.
Old 29-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Because you played it earlier than others makes no difference surely? That's a bit of a random thing to say.

Love Zelda... Really need to get stuck in to BotW.
I know what I'm talking about because I know more than all of you is all.
Believe me when I say that this is the best Mario ever.
Old 29-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Quote:
I know what I'm talking about because I know more than all of you is all.
Believe me when I say that this is the best Mario ever.
Not sure you do but whatever.
Old 29-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Not sure you do but whatever.
I won't argue with that.
Old 29-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Banned by Moderators

I'll tell you what I do know though...this is the greatest 3D Mario game I've ever played and I've played them all.
All the 2D ones too.
Old 29-10-2017, 07:15 PM
Exploring....

Quote:
Lol, how random.

You know what they say about opinions fella, y'know, if that's not too modern a phrase for you oldies to misinterpret
Old 29-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Lol, how random.

You know what they say about opinions fella, y'know, if that's not too modern a phrase for you oldies to misinterpret
I think I may only have been kidding really.

Old 30-10-2017, 04:14 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Picked up a copy yesterday, great game. I think this time around they have based Mario on Andy Johnson, they both wear a magic hat.
Old 30-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Of course not the first time Mario's hat has changed his abilities. Super Mario 64 gave us the flying cap, invisible cap and metal cap.
Old 30-10-2017, 04:40 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Enjoying this very very much, but there is no way it is better than BOTW...absolute perfection.
Old 30-10-2017, 07:03 PM

Just found Yoshi!!!