Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 06-10-2017, 09:13 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betray
BOTW is superb. Never really been into Zelda a huge amount but myself and my two boys are absolutely hooked on it at the moment. My only criticism so far is that it’s not massively challenging, like I remember Ocarina of Time being.

Golf handicap - 4.2
Old 06-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32 View Post
BOTW is superb. Never really been into Zelda a huge amount but myself and my two boys are absolutely hooked on it at the moment. My only criticism so far is that it’s not massively challenging, like I remember Ocarina of Time being.
It's definitely challenging. But that's the beauty of BOTW. You can make it as tough as you want it to be.
One of my all time favourite Zelda games is Wind Waker and that's not hard at all.
BOTW is a totally different kettle of fish though.
Greatest game ever...until the 27th October.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:51 AM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Only 20 days now, gentlemen.
Old 15-10-2017, 06:00 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Scored 10 in Edge magazine
Old 15-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

Only 11 and a bit days to go now....
Old 15-10-2017, 09:22 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Have watched a few gameplay videos and it looks stunning.
Old 16-10-2017, 02:16 AM
Banned by Moderators

A perfect 10 from Edge.
Nintendo - there is no-one to touch them.
Old 16-10-2017, 02:22 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Scored 10 in Edge magazine
Oops.
Sorry mate. Missed that.
Old 16-10-2017, 02:46 AM
Banned by Moderators

2 perfect 10's in 8 months on a new machine?

There's no-one can touch them.
Old 20-10-2017, 08:54 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Coastal, thought you would be on here with your 1 weeks notice?

Last edited by SeanPalace84; 20-10-2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old 20-10-2017, 08:58 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Coastal, thought you would be on here with you 1 weeks notice?
Olympic clock countdown.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Banned by Moderators

Delivery coming my way tomorrow according to Simplygames.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Delivery coming my way tomorrow according to Simplygames.
NOT FAIR
Old 24-10-2017, 07:27 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I got some Amazon vouchers through work this week, Ordered a switch along with Mario Kart, Zelda and Mario odssesy. Should keep me quiet for a while.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:29 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney View Post
I got some Amazon vouchers through work this week, Ordered a switch along with Mario Kart, Zelda and Mario odssesy. Should keep me quiet for a while.
You'll love it, mate.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney View Post
Getting them 3 at the same time!!!! Enjoy
Old 24-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Getting them 3 at the same time!!!! Enjoy
To paraphrase a famous English explorer, Sean....'He may be gone some time.....'
Old 24-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

Not long now.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:58 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Not long now.
Not long now is not a countdown clock.

DO YOUR JOB.
Old 25-10-2017, 04:46 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Not long now is not a countdown clock.

DO YOUR JOB.
Not long now, Pete.
Well if you changed vendor from Amazon to Simply Games.