Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-10-2017, 02:41 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Yeah but AC Origins is out soon too.
I have got both.

I would get Mario first 100%.
Old 26-10-2017, 04:06 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betraySwanny32 is like ice, their footing does betray
Mine has been despatched. Managed to cram tomorrow’s job into today so tomorrow is clear! Doubt I’ll get much of a look in though as the kids will be all over it.

Golf handicap - 4.2
Old 26-10-2017, 05:58 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got my copy yesterday, and I echo Coastal's thoughts.

It's an absolute delight.
Old 26-10-2017, 06:41 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32 View Post
Mine has been despatched. Managed to cram tomorrow’s job into today so tomorrow is clear! Doubt I’ll get much of a look in though as the kids will be all over it.
Lock yourself in a room. Tell the missus to advise the kids that Daddy is having a bit of a breakdown and needs some quiet time.
Old 26-10-2017, 06:59 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I've pre ordered it from Nintendo. It better be good.
Old 26-10-2017, 08:28 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
This game sounds perfect! Every review no matter who from is great.
Old 26-10-2017, 09:40 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Coastal, can you use the pro controller or do you have to sue the joycons? I don't like using the joycons seperately.
Old 26-10-2017, 09:43 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Arriving tomorrow.
Old 26-10-2017, 09:48 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not here. Amazon must be using a southern train service to deliver the damn thing
Old 26-10-2017, 09:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've hardly scratched the surface but this is easily the best Mario game ever.
Old 26-10-2017, 09:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Coastal, can you use the pro controller or do you have to sue the joycons? I don't like using the joycons seperately.
I use the pro mate and it's perfect.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I use the pro mate and it's perfect.
Good to hear mate
Old 27-10-2017, 09:53 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This game is stunning.

Story is crazy weird but brilliant at the same time.
Old 27-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
This game is stunning.

Story is crazy weird but brilliant at the same time.
I can't see this cartridge coming out of the slot for a very long time.
Old 27-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Banned by Moderators

Obviously I won't spoil anything but wait until you finish New Donk City.
Probably my best gaming moment of all time.
Old 27-10-2017, 01:55 PM

It's arrived!..

I'm at work....
Old 28-10-2017, 10:20 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
It's arrived!..

I'm at work....

Trust you don't work on a Saturday..... any good ?
Old 28-10-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Trust you don't work on a Saturday..... any good ?
Been mostly watching the kids play it this morning, bloody brilliant. Plays really well as well and the cap idea is brilliant
Old 28-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Good fun so far. I want to explore everything but my son just wants to play through the story.
Old 29-10-2017, 08:33 AM
What?

sheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Obviously I won't spoil anything but wait until you finish New Donk City.
Probably my best gaming moment of all time.
You filthy tease!

Everything you have said thus far has been accurate though!

Didnt think it could be better than BOTW so quickly... it is!