Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 06-04-2018, 12:18 PM

KingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Yeh I’m struggling with randomers. Find that not many people are mixed, and they don’t work as a team.

Good to play tonight and tomorrow night, other half is away until Sunday so at home with the kids!
Old 06-04-2018, 12:50 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
It's a shame as during testing you would turn up on a boat of randos, have a great time, and by the end have two or three new mates from all over the world. In retrospect it seems ominous that not one of these chums were on the game and they're all in different time-zones, so you're usually guaranteed at least a couple.

I wonder if it'll get more friendly again, once the grinders and griefers get bored, or if those days are gone for good.

Anyway, see you on the high seas, me heartie!

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 08-04-2018, 10:49 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Weren't many ships about yesterday, but the kraken was fun.

Arrrrrrr!

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 08-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Pure Codology

In retrospect, I should've jumped in once we defeated it; bet it has treasure.

Certainly fell into the drink enough otherwise!

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 08-04-2018, 11:26 AM
Pure Codology

Poor old Rocky.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 08-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Pure Codology

Though he had a full life.

For a chicken.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 10-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Pure Codology

Kingsley and I were with mad dog titan on the seas last night, Lion.

Was great fun.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 10-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Pure Codology

Sir Clinton Morrison

Last edited by SE5eagle; 10-04-2018 at 11:38 AM. Reason: double post.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Is this available for Xbox ?
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 10-04-2018, 02:53 PM
Pure Codology

Yup, it's only available on xbox one and windows PCs.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 10-04-2018, 03:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Yup, it's only available on xbox one and windows PCs.
I only possess xbox360 and not xbox1. Trust me to not be up with the times.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 10-04-2018, 03:37 PM

KingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Kingsley and I were with mad dog titan on the seas last night, Lion.

Was great fun.

What an absolute fruit loop that guy is. Highly entertaining, although not sure I could sail with him every night!
Old 10-04-2018, 03:49 PM

Bubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsleY View Post
What an absolute fruit loop that guy is. Highly entertaining, although not sure I could sail with him every night!
Think i am in the same boat as you mate.
Old 10-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Pure Codology

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsleY View Post
I hear that; as mad as a bottle of crisps.

Love the way he completely spooked that invited guest from the other crew.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 22-04-2018, 03:20 AM
Pure Codology

Life affirming night of gaming from ten pm til now o'clock.

Nothing but laughing and worrying about the horizon.

Aaaaaarrrrr!

Sir Clinton Morrison