Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 06-08-2023, 11:06 AM
Generater of distruction

Location: JK Rowling is a bigot and a children’s author. In that order.
BringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringBackSasa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Interesting.

For the record, I make no promises that I’ll be able to stop myself abusing the visitor message system.

I’ve only just discovered that you can see who gave you rep, which lead me down a rabbit hole to an argument I had no recollection of with the aforementioned Elgin Eagle in 2014.

He was threatening to kill me because I doubted his theory that missing Malaysian flight MH370 (and the one that was shot down over Ukraine) were both being kept on a secret base in the Antarctic or something.

To be fair to Elgin, I can be quite annoying. If one person threatens to kill me, then they are the problem. If multiple people threaten to kill me on a football chat site, then maybe I should be more polite.