Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 21-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Yes. More so now after seeing that Dave recently pranged what was going to be my company car.
What you get his cast offs?

Old 22-03-2018, 05:51 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
I feel I've definitely not offended enough people judging by mine.

Must try harder.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:48 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
I feel I've definitely not offended enough people judging by mine.

Must try harder.
watch this space.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Biggineagle; 23-03-2018 at 07:54 AM.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:00 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
What you get his cast offs?

Think you spelled write offs incorrectly.
Old 23-03-2018, 11:29 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
watch this space.
Old 23-03-2018, 11:40 AM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is here
Quote:
Random* has not received any visitor messages
Old 23-03-2018, 01:01 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random* View Post
I think they're often used by people who don't understand PMs, so perhaps this means you don't converse with thickos.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I think they're often used by people who don't understand PMs, so perhaps this means you don't converse with thickos.
Expalins why he doesn´t answer you.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 29-12-2020, 11:23 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I got a couple of unapproved visitor messages entitled Arsenal v Chelsea highlights and then a link that had shrinke.me in it. Briefly clicked on it but then shut it down immediately. Guessing it's bogus and potentially harmful? Anyone else?
Old 29-12-2020, 12:20 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Expalins why he doesn´t answer you.
“Expalins”?
Old 29-12-2020, 04:44 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
“Expalins”?
It took you almost 2 years to come up with that?

Old 29-12-2020, 10:07 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
I got a couple of unapproved visitor messages entitled Arsenal v Chelsea highlights and then a link that had shrinke.me in it. Briefly clicked on it but then shut it down immediately. Guessing it's bogus and potentially harmful? Anyone else?
Have a word with yourself for clicking on unsolicited random links. Shrinke.me is just a URL shortener - used to make a long URL easy to share... but there is every chance that someone would use it to disguise a site that will exploit a vulnerability in your browser and do all sorts of nasty stuff to your setup.
Old 29-12-2020, 10:29 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Have a word with yourself for clicking on unsolicited random links. Shrinke.me is just a URL shortener - used to make a long URL easy to share... but there is every chance that someone would use it to disguise a site that will exploit a vulnerability in your browser and do all sorts of nasty stuff to your setup.
Yeah I know, I literally wasn’t thinking but the second I pressed the link I shut it down.
Old 29-12-2020, 10:45 PM
jft39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
It took you almost 2 years to come up with that?
Yes.
Old 29-12-2020, 11:31 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes.
For comedic value, you should have waited until 2022 to post that.
Old 30-12-2020, 01:47 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Thanks for reporting this - the user who sent them has been banned. I'm surprised that you were able to read those unapproved messages, though, as I thought visitor messages from new users would not be visible until they'd been approved. I'll have a look to see if this can be made any more secure.
Old 30-12-2020, 01:53 AM
Global Thermonuclear War

To be fair EE - visitor messages do f*** all positive or useful, so you might as well just turn them off altogether.
Old 31-12-2020, 09:01 AM
Old skool BBSer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
For comedic value, you should have waited until 2022 to post that.
Linking young Jethro with the words "comedic value" is a bit of a stretch.

Old 31-12-2020, 11:01 AM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
What's a visitor message?

There is only cold comfort
To be found in the current climate
Inside a chaos of corruption
That chills the heart
We are deep in hot water
Drowning in a consumer economy
Old 01-01-2021, 05:00 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
What's a visitor message?
A message left on someone's public profile page. If you go to anyone's public profile page (including, of course, your own), you can see any visitor messages that have been left for them.