Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-12-2018, 07:10 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used to live in Brentford, Griffin Park won't really be missed as it's lumbered in between a load of shitty houses. The new place is right on the Chiswick roundabout and (theoretically) should be far easier to get to. Not sure what'll happen with parking but the building site is pretty large so there might be something built in. Otherwise the train to Kew Bridge won't be more than a 5 minute walk.
Old 11-01-2019, 05:36 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Old 11-01-2019, 06:01 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
Looks like they'll be building out over the tracks. Was the Selhurst Triangle ever considered I wonder. Would have had fantastic rail links, and the railway club would have been heaving.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:50 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Now that's what I call a hodgepodge... worse than Selhurst park!
Old 11-01-2019, 10:49 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Now that's what I call a hodgepodge... worse than Selhurst park!
It's not finished yet (same as Fortress Selhurst).
Old 11-01-2019, 11:56 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
It's not finished yet (same as Fortress Selhurst).
Really... I thought it was good to go!
Old 12-01-2019, 02:39 AM

foresthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i used to work in Brentford, around 2004. Many a time work colleagues visited Griffin Park in failed attempts to drink in each pub on the corner of the ground, pre-match.
Really nice 'old skool' club.

I seem to recall the away terrace was left uncovered, in the hope that it was raining on a matchday
Old 12-01-2019, 03:26 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I remember as a kid in 1984, excitedly being taken to see Brentford v Bournemouth one Saturday afternoon. Excitedly, I hear you cry???? George Best was playing for Bournemouth at the time and this was my chance to see the legend that was.

Yes, you’ve guessed it...he didn’t turn up!

Saw Stan Bowles play that day though.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 12-01-2019, 04:26 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=bubbs11;14588958]I remember as a kid in 1984, excitedly being taken to see Brentford v Bournemouth one Saturday afternoon. Excitedly, I hear you cry???? George Best was playing for Bournemouth at the time and this was my chance to see the legend that was.

Yes, you’ve guessed it...he didn’t turn up!

Saw Stan Bowles play that day though.[/QUOT
E]

Did he have a bet that George would'nt turn up.
Old 12-01-2019, 08:39 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Not been to Brentford. I will try and get down before they leave at the end of next season, though we could always still get them in the cup.... My dad went a few months ago and had a great day.