Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-04-2004, 01:18 PM
Can't re Member

gongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkind
50p for an iPOD

This guy seems mental, but nonetheless it seems to be working for him. To view the link you have to Register or Login

Basically he wants an ipod but can't be arsed to buy one, so he's trying to pursuade 500 people to give him 50p each.

For that you get to name a song which he has to keep on his 'pod for a certain amount of time. Needless to say I ended up donating and nominating Glad All Over by DC5 - should piss him off as he's a Spurs fan.

Seems that word has spread round the world and his diary of contributes makes pretty good 'bored-at-work-think-I'll surf' type reading - especially the bit about the iPod in Saddam's hiding place.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:28 PM

Dodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm well tempted to set-up one of these web sites where people ask for money for an I-Pod/Holiday/New Car. It seems all you have to is set one up, grab some small amount of publicity and bob's your uncle you've got people all over the world throwing money at you 'cos it's a laugh'.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:39 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
People used to do it in the back of Private Eye. I remember one bloke putting an ad in along the lines of 'Will you ever be a millionaire? No. Send me a tenner and when I've got a million I will write to you and tell you what it is like'.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:40 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
He looks a bit like an uglier Elephant with mouse gyp, as it happens.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:40 PM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey will cross the room to turn the lights down lowScroatey will cross the room to turn the lights down lowScroatey will cross the room to turn the lights down lowScroatey will cross the room to turn the lights down lowScroatey will cross the room to turn the lights down lowScroatey will cross the room to turn the lights down lowScroatey will cross the room to turn the lights down lowScroatey will cross the room to turn the lights down lowScroatey will cross the room to turn the lights down lowScroatey will cross the room to turn the lights down lowScroatey will cross the room to turn the lights down low
What's the point of having 500 songs on your iPOD that none of the people who donate can hear, and more to the point you might not like. Where's our thread on "worst" ever songs - I'll pay off the final 100 and fill his shitty little free iPOD with crap songs so he gets driven mad!

Edit: I do appreciate the rest of his site and have seen it before.

I hope he will be paying for legitimate music downloads/copies for his iPOD

Last edited by Scroatey; 01-04-2004 at 01:42 PM.
Old 01-04-2004, 02:00 PM

Dodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
People used to do it in the back of Private Eye. I remember one bloke putting an ad in along the lines of 'Will you ever be a millionaire? No. Send me a tenner and when I've got a million I will write to you and tell you what it is like'.
I assume it didn't work then AWFOW?
Old 01-04-2004, 02:15 PM
Scribbler

Supa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Reading the thread title, I assumed Apple had reduced the price to what it should be. But no.
Old 01-04-2004, 02:50 PM

Webb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I actaully thought it was someone selling one for 50p after nicking it, due to their distinctive headphones that has caused Apple so much negative publicity over the past few days.