Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 29-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
I don't get it. We should be looking up to you guys because of what you guys have achieved, but instead what we do is visit Atletic bilbao to see what their secret is to suviving top flight football. It's almost as if we don't want to do things the palace way as it isn't a very good way to do things (although it has worked for you ).
What the **** are you babbling on about? It's not the right way to do things although it's worked?

You need a ready reckoner and a slide rule to work you out

Last edited by SJ'sLoveMonkey; 29-05-2017 at 01:08 PM.
Old 29-05-2017, 12:59 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestperch View Post

Surely Macktail Smith was in the £15-20m bracket before he went to Luton on a free.
Old 29-05-2017, 01:02 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
I think that if Brighton beat us next season (which let's face it, is possible) but then get relegated, 90%+ of their fans would see it as a successful season and probably the best in their entire history.

Imagine how sad that would be
Old 29-05-2017, 01:10 PM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely there is nothing can better this season for the Tarqs,winning the league,i know they won the league because i witnessed the open top bus parade,you dont get one of those,and a trophy by coming second.However,the geordies claim to have won the league,but thats impossible surely, (apparently theyre tinpot.)
Old 29-05-2017, 01:19 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
What the **** are you babbling on about? It's not the right way to do things although it's worked?

You need a ready reckoner and a slide rule to work you out
I didn't say it's not the right way, I said not very good way. One we are not following that's all.
Old 29-05-2017, 01:35 PM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
I didn't say it's not the right way, I said not very good way. One we are not following that's all.
Nobody knows what the **** you're talking about
Old 29-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Nobody knows what the **** you're talking about
Something about how TINPOT it is to have a victory parade for finishing 2nd I think.

Don't suppose they went past the Goldstone after they let it be taken away from them.
Old 29-05-2017, 02:01 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't get it. We should be looking up to you guys because of what you guys have achieved, but instead what we do is visit Atletic bilbao to see what their secret is to suviving top flight football. It's almost as if we don't want to do things the palace way as it isn't a very good way to do things (although it has worked for you ).
Probably due to having some decent players, something which, (un) fortunately, Brighton dont have.... Relegation looks likely for you Andy

PS I see you have had the "l" fixed on your keyboard at last!! Well done..
Old 29-05-2017, 02:09 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
One question.When were Athletico Bilbao last in the English Premier League?
Old 29-05-2017, 02:13 PM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Rumour has it they have been there more times than Bwighton
Old 29-05-2017, 02:20 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
I never hear of anyone doing things the Brighton way. Which for generations has been shit, and then you got a stinking rich bloke who kept chucking money at it until you finally got promoted. But even that wasn't exactly a smooth ride.
Old 29-05-2017, 04:32 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
oh I don't know, staying in the Premier since we beat your sorry arses on that wonderful evening in May 2013 hasn't been too bad a way of doing things.
Old 30-05-2017, 07:57 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
It's about how they run their club. They only have local players playing for them so their youth structure is important. Do you remember the days when you lot were so proud of your academy and were proud of being one of the only clubs that got promoted whilst making a profit. Compare that to today where you over spend on players and make losses.
Old 30-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Dub

Quote:
It's about how they run their club. They only have local players playing for them so their youth structure is important. Do you remember the days when you lot were so proud of your academy and were proud of being one of the only clubs that got promoted whilst making a profit. Compare that to today where you over spend on players and make losses.
you are priceless, how many "local" players do you have playing for you now? Dunk? Is March local? And if you really think you can survive in the PL with just local lads playing for you and not "over spending" as you put it , then you are more of a bugs case than even I thought.

And you have the gall to talk about losses!
Old 30-05-2017, 08:09 AM

Quote:
you are priceless, how many "local" players do you have playing for you now? Dunk? Is March local? And if you really think you can survive in the PL with just local lads playing for you and not "over spending" as you put it , then you are more of a bugs case than even I thought.

And you have the gall to talk about losses!
It about the youth structure. Bringing on the youngsters and how year after year they manage it. And yes how do you know we are going to overspend in the top flight as we have not been in it for 34 years. Thats the thing I don't understand Bloom spent £140 million on the playing side to get us here and just 1 season gets us £170 million. But you become a premier league team and make a loss then unless you plan a sugar daddy model how do you hope to get the money back?
Old 30-05-2017, 08:13 AM
Dub

Quote:
It about the youth structure. Bringing on the youngsters and how year after year they manage it. And yes how do you know we are going to overspend in the top flight as we have not been in it for 34 years. Thats the thing I don't understand Bloom spent £140 million on the playing side to get us here and just 1 season gets us £170 million. But you become a premier league team and make a loss then unless you plan a sugar daddy model how do you hope to get the money back?
I don't know you are going to overspend and I couldn't care less either way, but do you really think your present squad can survive in the PL? Genuine question, are Brighton not a sugar daddy model then? He has built your ground, covered your losses year on year, built the academy, paid for players and their wages all out of his own pocket. Sounds like a sugar daddy model to me
Old 30-05-2017, 08:20 AM

Quote:
I don't know you are going to overspend and I couldn't care less either way, but do you really think your present squad can survive in the PL? Genuine question, are Brighton not a sugar daddy model then? He has built your ground, covered your losses year on year, built the academy, paid for players and their wages all out of his own pocket. Sounds like a sugar daddy model to me
I said before that I think we are going to get relegated the important thing is having the ability to get back up

I do believe so far Brighton model is sugar daddy model but never long term. All I hear bloom talk about is sustainability, and passing the club onto his son. passing on something that is a huge financial burden wouldn't make sense.
Old 30-05-2017, 11:06 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
I said before that I think we are going to get relegated the important thing is having the ability to get back up

I do believe so far Brighton model is sugar daddy model but never long term. All I hear bloom talk about is sustainability, and passing the club onto his son. passing on something that is a huge financial burden wouldn't make sense.
Sustainability
Old 30-05-2017, 04:08 PM

Bubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is hereBubble Wrap Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Something about how TINPOT it is to have a victory parade for finishing 2nd I think.

Don't suppose they went past the Goldstone after they let it be taken away from them.
Press reported 100,000 turned out for the Victory Parade. More like 10,000 top whack. They get a far bigger turn out of Brighton fans for their Pride Parade each year.
Old 30-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Brighton fans seem to be forgetting the utter humiliation we've dished out to them.

They need to understand that if if they somehow manage to take 6 points of us next season, we get relegated and they stay up, we still have bragging rights over them.

They literally will not ever get over us beating them in their backyard, as underdogs, and then gaining promotion afterwards - and that's without even going into the 5-0, being the first ever team to beat them at their shiny new wonky home etc.

They're dead and buried. They'll remember soon.