Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 09-04-2003, 08:24 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Ok considering doing another accumulator for the weekend, after getting 11 out of 11 three weeks ago, and 13 out of 14 last week im feeling like im getting quite good at em!

If you can, then do....

Pompey
York
Bournemouth
Bayern Munich
Caen
Cologne
Feyenoord
RKC
Grasshoppers
Barnet
Morton

all to win at home over the weekend.
Still need to put this on.........*memory jog*
Old 09-04-2003, 09:24 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by The Omen
Gone for quite a big triple tonight:

Wrexham 5/4
Inter Milan evens
Falkirk 4/1
would you like me to blow the final whistle???!
Old 09-04-2003, 09:36 PM
must post more

Selhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone golf followers out there? I'm after a few of your tips for the masters - cheers
Old 09-04-2003, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Selhurst Flyer
Anyone golf followers out there? I'm after a few of your tips for the masters - cheers
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-04-2003, 09:39 PM
must post more

Selhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cheers
Old 09-04-2003, 10:34 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Quote:
would you like me to blow the final whistle???!
Wish you had!! It's all fallen apart.....
Old 09-04-2003, 10:37 PM

I got the 2 Champion league results right, but i combined them with a Wrexham win and Stoke - Rotherham draw.
Old 09-04-2003, 10:40 PM

Ok Wrexham just scored, im getting fed up of missing out by one result all the time!!

Last edited by LLCOOLSTEVE; 09-04-2003 at 10:42 PM.
Old 09-04-2003, 10:44 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Wrexham!! Wrexham!! Luckily I had doubles from 3. Don't get my £60, but should still make a profit!!

You should do what I do. I always used to miss out by one result, but it doesn't matter when you do it like this. The amount you win if they all come in is only a little less.
Old 09-04-2003, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Ok Wrexham just scored, im getting fed up of missing out by one result all the time!!
Grrrrr lost out on £260 by one result, at the weekend i missed out on £700 by one home win.

Old 09-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Maybe when you go to Milan, Steve, you can go and tell them to win when you bet on them
Old 09-04-2003, 11:04 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
I got the 2 Champion league results right, but i combined them with a Wrexham win and Stoke - Rotherham draw.
I know its easy to say now, but I had Stoke down to win that one - even though I decided not to bet on it.

Their form has been pretty good recently and they needed a win, Rotherham were in mid table and the game meant nothing to them.
Old 09-04-2003, 11:11 PM

Should have done the obvious Stoke to win, and added Rangers in to win aswell, would have prob only got about £100 from my £5 bet, but better than the jack •••• i have now.
Old 09-04-2003, 11:12 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Did it finish 3-0 to Rangers?
Old 09-04-2003, 11:18 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Nash
Did it finish 3-0 to Rangers?
Sure did
Old 10-04-2003, 12:05 AM
The Daddy

Scoey9000 Scoey9000 Scoey9000 Scoey9000 Scoey9000 Scoey9000 Scoey9000 Scoey9000 Scoey9000 Scoey9000 Scoey9000
Tomorrow's tip

at Brighton

2:05 Micky Thin
Old 10-04-2003, 01:12 AM

Brighton

2.35 Jazzy Millenium
4.05 Donegal dancer
4.35 Aveiro
5.05 James Stark

Ludlow

3.15 Suspendid
3.45 Bude (a shock!)
4.15 Ballyvaddy
4.45 Blackberry way
5.15 Gigs Bounty

Musselburgh

2.55 Quick FLight
3.25 Fridays Takings
3.55 Columbine
4.25 Namroud
4.55 Aleron
Old 10-04-2003, 11:39 AM
Erect Member

NO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone got any good tips for today then?
Old 10-04-2003, 11:46 AM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
I've got a plethora of good tips that I shall post nearer to lunchtime.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 10-04-2003, 11:47 AM
Erect Member

NO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNO1FAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be waiting! How's your form Gucci?