Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 09-12-2002, 11:02 PM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
i think we can safely pencil in sunderland as going down with west brom..

lets hope so! OXO boys!
Old 09-12-2002, 11:10 PM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
CLINKER POOSTISS! I DID stick a bet on!!..forgot about it! YIPEE! look:

No. of win lines: 1
No .of lose lines: 0
No. of void lines: 0
Returns: £2.75
Refund: £0.00
Settle Info:

£1.75 profit for me!
Old 09-12-2002, 11:17 PM
leviathan

ozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
should be 2 zero's on the end of that..

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 09-12-2002, 11:25 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
What 1.7500?
Old 09-12-2002, 11:27 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oxo.jpg (2.4 KB, 501 views)
Old 10-12-2002, 12:53 PM

Plugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to Ollie
Like the look of Valencia tonight. Especially with Pablo Aimar coming back into the team. Trying to get some 4.0 on Betfair.

Looking ahead to the weekend, Blackburn away to Everton. Trying to get some 4.2, which looks massive. The real bet is to try and lay Everton at anything better than 2.2.

My old favourite comes into play again this weekend. I'm looking to back Blackpool away to Mansfield. Looking for 2.8, which I would say is very unlikely.

The real teaser is Newcastle away to Southampton. Newcastle are trading at 3.2 not long ago. There are some pro's and con's with this. Newcastle don't have a very good record away to the Saints, and were losing in the first two minutes a month ago in the reverse fixture. Questions have to be asked about there ability to get results along way from home. Remenber the poor losing run they went on when playing in London. The one big positive is that Alan Shearer and Craig Bellamy will both come out all guns blazing after not playing in the Champions League game. It's a game that needs some careful research.

Maybe two games are the same under Iain Dowie?
Old 10-12-2002, 03:06 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I'm off to Highbury tonight - fancy a small wager of Valencia -
Old 10-12-2002, 05:41 PM
leviathan

ozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i too like Valencia, but not enough to wager, apparently they have players out as well.

this weekend: get around 6-1 this 4 pick

man U re over west ham
brentford over chesterfield
hull over darlington
chester over leigh rmi....

really like it too

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 10-12-2002, 06:02 PM

Plugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to Ollie
Also got a bit stuck into Crewe, and Cardiff tonight. Man Utd May be worth a wager tomorrow, but lets get tonight out the way first.

Old 11-12-2002, 12:43 AM
leviathan

Plugster ?

mate, you're letting the side down right now
crewe 8-0, ok, but arsenal and cardiff oxo.
bournemouth, quality at home.
man u and depo over 3+ goals, cert. giddy up !!

Old 11-12-2002, 11:01 AM

I'm just not in any form at the moment, and I suppose I should be keeping my powder dry. Still showing a profit for the season. Backed Man Utd tonight, so avoid them, and get on Depor !

Old 11-12-2002, 01:53 PM
Fred hated Brighton too

johanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally posted by Plugster
Like the look of Valencia tonight. Especially with Pablo Aimar coming back into the team. Trying to get some 4.0 on Betfair.

Looking ahead to the weekend, Blackburn away to Everton. Trying to get some 4.2, which looks massive. The real bet is to try and lay Everton at anything better than 2.2.

My old favourite comes into play again this weekend. I'm looking to back Blackpool away to Mansfield. Looking for 2.8, which I would say is very unlikely.

The real teaser is Newcastle away to Southampton. Newcastle are trading at 3.2 not long ago. There are some pro's and con's with this. Newcastle don't have a very good record away to the Saints, and were losing in the first two minutes a month ago in the reverse fixture. Questions have to be asked about there ability to get results along way from home. Remenber the poor losing run they went on when playing in London. The one big positive is that Alan Shearer and Craig Bellamy will both come out all guns blazing after not playing in the Champions League game. It's a game that needs some careful research.
Do you post on the Betfair chatroom?? Or just read it before posting here
Old 11-12-2002, 02:11 PM

Did you see the name Plugster on the Betfair chatroom ? I don't think so. What are you trying to say ?

Old 11-12-2002, 02:31 PM
leviathan

Quote:
I'm just not in any form at the moment, and I suppose I should be keeping my powder dry. Still showing a profit for the season. Backed Man Utd tonight, so avoid them, and get on Depor !
no Depo, just back the 3 goals or more option....2-2 draw for mine, Roy Makaay all class.

Old 11-12-2002, 04:28 PM
Fred hated Brighton too

johanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landjohanncryuff is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Did you see the name Plugster on the Betfair chatroom ? I don't think so. What are you trying to say ?
I may be doing you a disservice, but your views are a collection of other posts on there over the past couple of days.
I was merely asking the question - have you got a guilty conscience
Old 11-12-2002, 07:58 PM

What do you mean, have I got a guilty conscience ? Just very very bored as I am not working again until 2-1-02. Got nothing but punting on my mind. Besides, I have never seen the point of letting people know, on the betfair website, what you think may be a good price for a certain event. It would be rather silly don't you think. Oh bugger, did a really write that last sentance:

Old 12-12-2002, 11:09 AM

At last. I've backed a winner !

Hooray. Is my luck on the turn. Got a few good prices on Man Utd last night. Backed them at 1.92, 1.94, 1.96, and 1.98. This equates to odds of 19/20.

Already looked at Blackpool and Blackbur this weekend. Just seen the weekend prices on smartbet, and feel that I should be asking for bigger prices. Done a bit more research. Trying to get some 2.25 on Forest, and Rotherham may be worth a bet as well.

Old 12-12-2002, 11:12 AM
leviathan

good work

with man u, i haven't had a bet since the weekend, (believe it or not)..
as noted mine are:

man U re over west ham
brentford over chesterfield
hull over darlington
chester over leigh rmi....
and i'm confident, will watch your with interest.

Old 12-12-2002, 11:13 AM
leviathan

plugster; do you bet on tennis ?
by far the best betting sport.
i love it.

Old 12-12-2002, 11:34 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
I tried to start a thread along these lines 6 months ago but it just fell off the BBS never to be seen again. Anyway yeah I have a couple of little flutters every week. Years of having my fingers/wallet burnt has led me to a very obvious but safe system, basically I look for deadcerts, usually I put one British 5 team yankie together and one rest of Europe yankie, I find some of the smaller leagues like Belguim, Holland,Scotland etc are easier to predict. Club Brugge, Ajax, Rangers etc at home are as near to deadcerts as you can get. Usually I get 4 out of 5 which gets me my money back at least. Not particularly brilliant I know but I've been trying this method since the beginning of the season and im actually £20 up, mickey mouse money I know but at least im up.
I look at football-punter.co.uk, gooonersguide.co. uk and bethelp.com which are all excellent.