Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 05-03-2018, 04:56 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
In addition, Benteke to score a header anytime at 14s with skybet is a good bet. Scored twice this year, both with headers and Utd can be suspect from set pieces
Old 31-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
I think the best site very much depends on what territory you're in, as a rule of thumb if you have accounts with Bet365 (have plenty of promos in the UK and Aus, no idea about Japan) and Betfair Exchange then you have a lot of coverage value & number of markets with two bookies (unless you're a smart gambler then B365 will ban you eventually)

The Aussie bookies have excellent promos (frequent flyer points!!) but am sure they won't work in Japan.

I think Betfair should work in Japan, if so then they're the safest option for getting something like the best odds.

I fund mine with my Visa debit card but Paypal is probably a decent option if you want to be reasonably safe
Update: I signed up at Bet365, Betfair and PartyPoker. (That last one in case Pokerstars continues to try and screw their customers even though I'm up to $35 now) I'm now in the rigamarole of getting verified. Once that is done, I guess I'll get a prepaid Visa card and fund up.
Old 22-04-2018, 12:47 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Just discovered that almost 33% of Premier League matches this season had a 0-0 scoreline at halftime. However, only one match had a 3-2 scoreline at halftime.
Old 26-04-2018, 11:37 AM
Panty Organizer

Why the **** did Oddschecker change the way they display the odds on their webpage. Now I have to change all my spreadsheets. Actually, I might not be able to use them anymore.
Old 26-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Why the **** did Oddschecker change the way they display the odds on their webpage. Now I have to change all my spreadsheets. Actually, I might not be able to use them anymore.
Really annoying that change..hopefully they will get a lot of negative feedback
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 26-04-2018, 01:31 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
yeah same change they made ages ago in Aus, so I rarely use them as it's awful, bestbetting.com usually does the job

Stig, I hear there is quite a change in Norwegian betting, only 1 bookie (state owned?) to bet with, all other websites barred, is that right?
Old 26-04-2018, 02:10 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
yeah same change they made ages ago in Aus, so I rarely use them as it's awful, bestbetting.com usually does the job

Stig, I hear there is quite a change in Norwegian betting, only 1 bookie (state owned?) to bet with, all other websites barred, is that right?
Yeah the government has proposed to ban all foreign betting web sites (blocking DNS/IP?)..but impossible to inforce really. They've tried before to make it illegal to transfer money to foreign bookies..but there is always a way.
Old 26-04-2018, 02:29 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Glad to hear
Old 26-04-2018, 05:36 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Not bad that bestbetting site. Faster then oddschecker as well.
Old 26-04-2018, 07:30 PM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma View Post
Not bad that bestbetting site
Looks similar to oddsportal, which I use (it's also good)
Old 26-04-2018, 09:26 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
Looks similar to oddsportal, which I use (it's also good)
Good range of leagues..Norwegian division 3 for example
Old 27-04-2018, 01:55 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma View Post
Good range of leagues..Norwegian division 3 for example
Memories....
Old 05-06-2018, 04:11 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Liverpool outscore City? Not sure about that. Citys attacking threats are ridiculous this year.

De Bruyne, David Silva, Toure, Sterling, Gundogan, Sane, Aguero, Gabriel Jesus, Bernardo Silva
Wish i had taken the straight most scored goals market, even if it was short. 106 in total.
Old 05-06-2018, 04:12 PM

Cant help but not be interested in the Panama least goals in the world cup at 15/2. England and Belgium up in their 1st two games, could easily get whacked to 0 in both games and be out come their last game vs Tunisia, allowing a game where it can be laid off.
Old 26-06-2018, 05:37 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Put a tenner on Croatia outright winner at 14-1. I sense value there. Their middle will be difficult to overwhelm.
Old 27-06-2018, 03:36 PM

Gone for it, Uruguay vs England final at 100/1
Old 28-06-2018, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Cant help but not be interested in the Panama least goals in the world cup at 15/2. England and Belgium up in their 1st two games, could easily get whacked to 0 in both games and be out come their last game vs Tunisia, allowing a game where it can be laid off.
No goals for Panama tonight and this comes in.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:03 AM

Madden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gone for over 2.5 goals multi over all 8 round of 16 games at almost 1400/1.
Nice start!
Old 12-07-2018, 06:53 AM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I laid Croatia at 7.3 when they got to the quarters. They have now reached the final but are still 5.0. How does that work?
Old 12-07-2018, 08:54 AM

You mean you backed them?

They’re 3.05 to lay on Betfair, where you getting 5.0 from? Is that the 90min price where draw is an option?