Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 08-01-2003, 06:46 PM

Plugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to Ollie
Weekend Action

Has a look at the weekend, and have come up with my three probable punts.

Palace away to Bradford. We have a good record against them, and are playing with alot of confidence. Another good thing is that we have players coming back from injury. Our current team will have an eye on the Liverpool game, and won't want the injured players coming back to get in the team. Getting bigger with Betfair. Trying to get some 2.7.

Charlton away to Chelsea. Good to the see that the Chelsea of old are on th eway back. Charlton have an excellent record in recent years, home and away against Chelsea. Thry are also very good in the London derby games. Betfair, pppllleeeaaassseee give me some 7.0.

Forset away to Preston. Preston are really, really missing Ricardo Fuller. Four defeats in the last four games, one, at home to Rochdale in the FA Cup. Only scored once in these games to. I went to West Ham v Forest last weekend and Forest played some nice football. They also created quite alot of chances. Forest have struggled to score goals away recently, but looked to me to be a team on the up again. Betfair, huge bet if you can get the 2.96.

Maybe two games are the same under Iain Dowie?
Old 08-01-2003, 06:50 PM
leviathan

ozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
tennis:
think Marat Safin at 1.5 is a good price to beat HK Lee, also like Dominic Hrbaty to take out J M Gambill, especially at the 2.7...
great game Srichaphan v Ferrero, think Paradorn can do him, much more a hard courter than the clay courter Ferrero (effective enough though on hard)
what about the golf Plugster ?

get on Burton Albion !!!

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 08-01-2003, 07:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I hate decimal odds - we're English aren't we! let's ahve some good old fashioned fractions please!!
Old 08-01-2003, 07:14 PM
leviathan

ozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
tennis:
think Marat Safin at 1.5 is a good price to beat HK Lee, also like Dominic Hrbaty to take out J M Gambill, especially at the 2.7...
great game Srichaphan v Ferrero, think Paradorn can do him, much more a hard courter than the clay courter Ferrero (effective enough though on hard)
what about the golf Plugster ?

get on Burton Albion !!!

on second views, oxo hrbaty, 2-0 to gambill in the h2h, towellings as well...

safin at 1/2, hrbaty at 17/10...

searching for more tennis locks..

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 08-01-2003, 07:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've gone and put £25 on Liverpool at 10/11
and £10 on Murcia to beat Alaves at home in the cup at 7/5

This comes after losing money on Finnish Ice Hockey........yeh Finnish Ice Hockey!!!!!!!! Why do I do it?!

Old 08-01-2003, 07:32 PM
leviathan

Quote:
Originally posted by daz_eagle

This comes after losing money on Finnish Ice Hockey........yeh Finnish Ice Hockey!!!!!!!! Why do I do it?!

where did you get on finnish ice hockey ?
i quite like a bet on finnish ice hockey !
real madrid at 8/15 at terrassa, great price, take it and load plenty.
murcia strong at home, v alaves, a team that struggles to score, let alone away from home, looks sensible, alas, alaves are a div above ?

Old 08-01-2003, 07:36 PM
Banned by Moderators

got on finnish ice hockey at willhill mate. go to ice hockey dropdown menu. alsp has german and swedish, as well as usa of course.
Old 08-01-2003, 07:59 PM

Plugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to Ollie
Golf ?

Not to sure about the golf.

Just backed Sri Lanka to beat Australia in the next VB Series game. We saw what the Aussies are like without there two best bowlers, and Sri Lanka cannot play any worse and aren't a bad team. Worth playing at small stakes. I'm on at 5.0, and after some 5.5.

Old 08-01-2003, 09:50 PM
leviathan

sri lanka are great, i think this is a tremendous bet !!

Last edited by ozeagle; 09-01-2003 at 10:58 AM.
Old 08-01-2003, 11:18 PM

Real Madrid are pants. Kiss MY cash goodbye, thank you very much !

Old 08-01-2003, 11:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally posted by daz_eagle

F*ck, P*ss, Sh*t, B*llocks, C*nt, A*se!

Chasing Chasing Chasing.
Old 09-01-2003, 12:02 AM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Plugster
Real Madrid are pants. Kiss MY cash goodbye, thank you very much !
You're joking. Real DIDN'T win????

Missed this thread for a few days and now realised that I missed some money in the tennis. Will now follow this thread religiously once again as I did last week.
Old 09-01-2003, 12:04 AM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMalakite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Poostiss Oxo, you must stop loading this thread!
Old 09-01-2003, 12:10 AM
leviathan

simply can't believe Real Madrid, what a disastrous nights punting, 3-1 up with 10 mins to play....
better get it back on the golf:
i can get 1.5 chris riley to take out gene sauers in hawaii..
here's hoping.

Old 09-01-2003, 10:50 AM
leviathan

Quote:
on second views, oxo hrbaty, 2-0 to gambill in the h2h, towellings as well...

safin at 1/2, hrbaty at 17/10...

searching for more tennis locks..
safin withdrew and without my $$, hrbaty won !!!

time to load chris riley in the golf.

Old 09-01-2003, 10:57 AM
leviathan

Re: Golf ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Plugster
Not to sure about the golf.

Just backed Sri Lanka to beat Australia in the next VB Series game. We saw what the Aussies are like without there two best bowlers, and Sri Lanka cannot play any worse and aren't a bad team. Worth playing at small stakes. I'm on at 5.0, and after some 5.5.
great work with this one, plugster.
hope you had more than small stakes on !

Old 09-01-2003, 11:13 AM

stevejfh stevejfh stevejfh stevejfh stevejfh stevejfh stevejfh stevejfh stevejfh stevejfh stevejfh
Quote:
sri lanka are great, i think this is a tremendous bet !!
I'm sure I read something along the lines of 'Sri Lanka are pants - kiss your cash goodbye!' last night, oz!!

What do you think of Leeds chances at Maine Rd - 2/1 with Premierbet? Leeds the Premiership's form team right now & Man City were poor on Sunday?
Old 09-01-2003, 11:28 AM

markholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proud

Last edited by markholmes1991; 23-09-2023 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-01-2003, 04:21 PM
leviathan

Quote:
Originally posted by stevejfh
I'm sure I read something along the lines of 'Sri Lanka are pants - kiss your cash goodbye!' last night, oz!!

What do you think of Leeds chances at Maine Rd - 2/1 with Premierbet? Leeds the Premiership's form team right now & Man City were poor on Sunday?
this is a great bet.
get on.
leeds are the BEST away side in the premiership.
2/1 is highly generous.

Old 09-01-2003, 04:23 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Just put a score on the long list for the weekend football

Man U away at WBA
Leciester to beat Stoke
Wimbledon home win against Grimsby
Cardiff away to Northampton
Oldham home win against Brentford

Tough calls this week with all the usual favs having tough games or playing one another and im not to sure about Man U