Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 10-01-2003, 02:25 AM

alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Quote:
Originally posted by Oisin
OK, bit of advice needed. I see at the moment France are 13/2 to win the Rugby world cup. Conceivably they will go out to 8/1 or more if they lose to England at Twickenham on the first weekend of the Six Nations (which I believe they will do). I’ve had a look at the draw and there’s no way I can’t see them making the last four and they might well win it. This sounds like to good a bet to be true. Where have I gone wrong? Also will I get the same return if they lose in the semis as the final on an e/w and what will that be? (assuming a stake of a ton at 8/1).
Each way is usually first two only in knockouts ie reach the final and that is basically the flaw in the whole argument. They can't reach the final without beating at least one side that they shouldn't really be able to beat especially in the Southern Hemisphere
Old 10-01-2003, 02:28 AM

alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time alexthefatdawg is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Quote:
Originally posted by alexthefatdawg
If you are watching the golf (I don't have Sky) can anyone see any reason not to back Els to win the tournament?
Oh well, I've gone and done it now anyway
Old 10-01-2003, 02:59 AM
Banned by Moderators

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by alexthefatdawg
Oh well, I've gone and done it now anyway
he's making good progress, nice punt.
Old 10-01-2003, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by daz_eagle
he's making good progress, nice punt.
Thank you but a long way to go!!!
Old 10-01-2003, 10:04 AM

selhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: **** ?

Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
forget that mate, we're in trouble here, 1 down with 4 to play, Sauers is having a day out....
trust us to run into the hottest bloke on the course !!!

Well, you cant allow for that! Riley done pretty much as expected but you gotta take your hat off to Sauers for matching him blow for blow. Hey ho, it happens . Lost a packet on that! Never mind, its only on loan.
Old 10-01-2003, 10:26 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got home drunk last night, saw that Riley was -7 and went to bed cursing myself for not having lumped on.

Can't believe he didn't win with that score!!
Old 10-01-2003, 11:36 AM
leviathan

ozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Riley

Quote:
Originally posted by selhurst star
Well, you cant allow for that! Riley done pretty much as expected but you gotta take your hat off to Sauers for matching him blow for blow. Hey ho, it happens . Lost a packet on that! Never mind, its only on loan.
mate, we were had, i dropped 400 on him, however, with my available balance at 427 i had 27 on the tie at 9-1, which made up for quite some of the loss,
backed jim furyk to beat estes as well, but not as much...can't believe, furyk only won by 2 having a 9 under.
what do you reckon, we double up on riley tonight, v sauers again !
the only other time sauers has been near the top 10, is in canada when he led from go to wo...
interested in your views..
surely the bet is for chris dimarco to beat matt kuchar, i'm going to load up..

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.

Last edited by ozeagle; 10-01-2003 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:56 PM

selhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst star : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think Riley will do the bizz tonight but not playing on that one at the available prices. Charles Howell to beat Rich Beem is the one for me tonight. An all round better player with great length of the tee, just needs to start holing a few putts and he will take off.
Old 10-01-2003, 02:01 PM
leviathan

ozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
yes, agreed with Howell, long hitter, great record on the easy par 5's which this course has, but Beem no mug AND Howell has a heart like a pea...much prefer DiMarco myself.
notice Umbro trophy tomorrow, no Burton v Leigh, anyone with any tips?

To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
Old 10-01-2003, 05:21 PM

Ladbrokes going 8/11 Riley and I like that, doubled up with Howell also at 8/11 to get back last nights losses and some.
Old 10-01-2003, 05:25 PM
leviathan

hard to get 2 up in a night, hard enough to get one, as last night proved...dimarco for me.
had a little on braga in portugal as well.
NOVAK is a cert in the tennis in N.Z as well, load up.

Old 10-01-2003, 07:05 PM

Plugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to Ollie
I'm Still Alive !

I haven't gone anywhere. Just a bit inactive at the moment. Only managed to back Sri Lanka at 5.0 the other night. My request of5.5 was not matched, which was unfortunate.

Backed England to beat Australia tonight. Backed them at 3.4, and after some 3.5 to. Much of my reasoning for backing us, is the same for backing Sri Lanka yesterday. Confidence is on the up in the England camp. I feel Markus Trescothick is very close to a big knock in the one-day series. He has an even more carefree atitude than in the test matches.

No strong tips for the weekend football action. But I will list them in order of my favoured ones first. Starting with......

Charlton to beat Chelsea. Charlton are very good in the London derby games. They also have a good record against Chelsea home and away. In the first game of the season, they were 2-0 up, had a player sent off, and eventually lost 3-2. They were very unlucky.

Palace to beat Bradford. We are playing well at the moment and all the players will be on a high. Not only because we are playing well, but also because the team will be buzzing about the Liverpool game. As I said in an earlier post, the team, at the moment will be aware of the likes of Johnson, Akinbiyi, Routeledge, Borrowdale, and Thomson all waiting in the wings after coming back from injuries. The real bet is to lay Bradford, but i'm going to back Palace.

Hull to beat Exeter. Hull are playing well at themoment and have beaten the league leaders at their new ground recently. Just a bit of a fancy. One that I will be putting in my Yankee.

Peterhead to beat Elgin. Thrashed them away 4-0 in December. Everybody seems to back them, but I never have. Will take all the beating, and again. one for the Yankee.

Backed them all individually, and did I mention, I'm putting them all in a yankee. Best price for the hhmmmmm Yankee is £141.32 to a £1 stake.

Maybe two games are the same under Iain Dowie?
Old 11-01-2003, 12:21 AM
Banned by Moderators

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Charlton to beat Chelsea!? Silly, Silly bet.

My personal thoughts are that Fulham are too big to ignore at 7/4 at the Reebok, as are Wrexham at 8/5 away to Boston. I'll be backing Palace too, coz, well, we're better than them.

I've got £60 on Riley at 8/11 in the golf btw.
Old 11-01-2003, 01:13 AM

Im on Riley too, worried now, sauers is one of them 'clingy to my playing partners coat tails' type of player, After goimg 2 down early the first thing I see on sky is him making birdie to get within 1. Good luck
Old 11-01-2003, 01:18 AM
leviathan

2 clear, better than dimarco's going..long way to go though

Old 11-01-2003, 01:23 AM

yeah long way to go. di marco only 1 back though. riley only 1 up v CLINGON sauers
Old 11-01-2003, 01:24 AM

di marco level now. all the best oz
Old 11-01-2003, 10:01 AM

Plugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to OlliePlugster belongs to Ollie
Couldn't Beat An Egg

How can England put themselves in a position like that, and still lose . 165 for 0, then lose seven wickets in 99 balls. I am really, really pi**ed off. If Australia were to put themselves in a similar position, you would back them to win 99 times out of 100. England cricketers simply do not know how to win a game. As for Nick Knight saying "we are very dissapointed". England will never, ever win anyhting worth winning with the current mangement and players.

I feel I have been bbaaddllyy let down.

Oh bother.

Maybe two games are the same under Iain Dowie?
Old 13-01-2003, 12:08 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So how did people do?

Riley seems to be going well so hopefully some of you made some money.

Got stung at the casino last night (Grosvenor in Brighton), won £150 on roulette, then got very drunk, then lost £300 on blackjack...nuts. Good night though despite the loss.

Football bet lost on Saturday, three away wins all turned out as draws. 2nd time this season, perhaps next time I'll do aways and draws...nah
Old 13-01-2003, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Finbar
So how did people do?

Riley seems to be going well so hopefully some of you made some money.

Got stung at the casino last night (Grosvenor in Brighton), won £150 on roulette, then got very drunk, then lost £300 on blackjack...nuts. Good night though despite the loss.

Football bet lost on Saturday, three away wins all turned out as draws. 2nd time this season, perhaps next time I'll do aways and draws...nah
Well my Els bet is on the verge of coming to fruition but nothing guaranteed yet