Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 15-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone got any opinions on Benfica/Chelsea, I have £231 profit on a Benfica win, £0 on Chelsea, green for £95, can't work out what to do on this game.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 15-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Benfica/Chelsea over 2.5 @ 2.18
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

Old 15-05-2013, 07:37 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1664
Anyone got any opinions on Benfica/Chelsea, I have £231 profit on a Benfica win, £0 on Chelsea, green for £95, can't work out what to do on this game.
Lay it off if Benfica go ahead. Or back Chelsea if it's a draw with a few minutes to go to cover a last minute Chelsea winner.
Old 15-05-2013, 07:38 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Green £108 now. Benfica all over Chelsea, but their keeper appears to be a muppet.

Old 15-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Didn't green out in the end. Was going to have £5 on Chelsea @ 26, but it dropped when they got a corner, and thought they wouldn't score with 30 secs left. £230 gone.

Old 16-05-2013, 11:53 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

A few bits and pieces for the weekend

Eurovision Song Contest

Denmark to win @ 1.8 (see explanation below, but I'll not be backing)
Germany to win in the top 5 countries group @ 2.66 (includes Italy, UK, France and Spain)

Still sitting on Georgia and Russia to see what has happened in the semi-final heats (which won't be resolved until Saturday's event is over). The country that will win Eurovision will not be judged on Saturday's performance, in fact, Saturdays performance is only for the television cameras (there is a televote, but that count's for only a fraction of the points awarded, no matter what the commentators may say on the night), the result is more or less decided on the Friday, where the competitors sing to get the jury vote (a la x-factor). This is not televised, it's not in front of an audience, though might appear on you tube at some stage. Which explains why Denmark are a crazy 1.8, but from what I've read, it's virtually a shoe in, the result has more or less been decided in advance. Read into that what you like, but I'd prefer a bit more value with my bets. I prefer the big 5 market (this is dubious as well, they have all qualified due to the fact that they put the most funding into the European Union), Italy are the short favourites here, but their performances have been a bit flat in rehearsals, and I much prefer Germany's effort. These two countries will be 1-2.

Constructors Championship Ferrari @ 11/8

Ferrari have this sown up in my opinion with Alonso being the best driver and Massa hitting a podium finish and consistent in the top 10. If this was to drift a bit more I'd get a bit more on, but if you haven't, it's a price that will shorten. I did put in on here pre-season at 4s, so pretty happy with that.

Everton/Reading double @ 33 (1/2 point)

Like having a little tickle on the last day of the football season where odds crazily don't reflect chances. Everton away at Chelsea, Chelsea are top 4, played the Europa final on Wednesday and Everton will want to go out in style for Moyes. West Ham are almost 1/2 to beat Reading which is a tad crazy, West Ham don't have anything to play for either after a decent first season and Reading can play with a bit of freedom. Both are well overpriced, and worth a tickle.

Old 17-05-2013, 09:17 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Italians at it again...

2nd vs 4th, a pretty much nothing game but neither team benefits from a draw...

I take it 3 go up, Verona still can win the title but clearly the odds are very strange. If word gets out that it's this obvious then maybe the teams will play for a result, probably a market best steered clear of though

Old 18-05-2013, 02:57 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar
The Italians at it again...

2nd vs 4th, a pretty much nothing game but neither team benefits from a draw...

I take it 3 go up, Verona still can win the title but clearly the odds are very strange. If word gets out that it's this obvious then maybe the teams will play for a result, probably a market best steered clear of though

I think it's fair to see word IS out - from what I've read both teams would be happy with a draw. Just watching this one - and it doesn't LOOK like fix ... 0-0 after 22 minutes but Verona have certainly had a few decent chances. Speculation on low odds bets on this sort of thing is always risky.
Old 18-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Have Toulon @ 5.4 for the Heinekin, trading at 2.66, another £86 for the coffers if this one wins.

Old 18-05-2013, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis
I think it's fair to see word IS out - from what I've read both teams would be happy with a draw. Just watching this one - and it doesn't LOOK like fix ... 0-0 after 22 minutes but Verona have certainly had a few decent chances. Speculation on low odds bets on this sort of thing is always risky.
Second half was much quieter though, hardly any chances. Both sides looked happy with a draw towards the end.

Result: 0-0

I think if you are going to speculate on a 'fixed' draw, it's usually better value to back unders (or unders corners or unders bookings if you can).
Old 18-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

3-3 at half time in the egg chasing. Toulon are proving dogged, Clermont more dangerous.

Eurovision Song Contest

Ireland to finish in the top 10 @ 3.5

They have naked men with tattoos and drums and everything.

Old 18-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1664
Eurovision Song Contest

Ireland to finish in the top 10 @ 3.5

They have naked men with tattoos and drums and everything.
Really low odds on Denmark for the straight out win..rather go with Norway myself
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 18-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have a fiver on Georgia
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 18-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Yay!

Old 19-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

Drew a blank on Eurovision but Denmark won very easily as predicted, wasn't ever a contest. Dropped £35 overall, but was £170 up on the day before Eurovision with Toulon's slightly fortunate success and the horses, so a good day. Going to be a busy football day today.

Brentford/Yeovil over 2.5 @ 2.08

Yeovil have beaten Brentford in their last 3 matches scoring 3 goals each time and make some appeal at 3.5, however Brentford have shown incredible resilience to come back from the Doncaster game, so finding it too tight to call. Goals are probably guaranteed though.

Old 19-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Will be looking closely at some must win matches around Europe later for bet/trade opportunities, but some closer to home first.

Gil Vicente/Estoril over 2.5 @ 2.02
Gil Vicente @ 2.72
Everton/Reading double (1/2 pt) @ 27.5 (was 33/1 earlier on this week)
Liverpool/QPR under 2.5 @ 3.15
Southampton/Stoke over 2.5 @ 2
Swansea/Fulham under 2.5 @ 2.28
Man Utd (spit) @ 2.04 (fergie time until they win?)
Villa @ 3.9
Villa/Mancs/Gil Vicente @ 17.5 (1 pt)
Gil Vicente over 2.5/Southampton over 2.5/Swansea under 2.5 @ 8.7

Old 19-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Eating Organic Thistles

Typical end of season dementia. Have to add the Manc 3-0 and 5-2 meltdown to the 4-0 Arsenal and 4-0 Germany ones. Lost the unders on the Swansea match in the last minute as well, but can still turn a profit if Gil Vicente win tonight.

Old 20-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Cunning Linguist

Location: Casually Counting Copious Coconuts Calmly in the Cook Islands...
BringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ladbrokes update, received 7 minutes after withdrawing the money settled on pre-season bets:

Dear _____,

As you will be aware until now your account has been heavily restricted and the bets that you have wished to place haven't been accepted. After carefully reviewing your individual case we have taken the decision to close the account rather than continue to offer a heavily restricted service.

Your account will remain open for the next 7 days in order to give you time to withdraw any balance you may have in your Ladbrokes account during this time; notice that once your account has been closed you will have to call Ladbrokes customer services on on 0800 731 6191 or +44208 515 2565 (outside of UK) if you wish to withdraw any remaining funds.

Joining Betdaq!

There is an opportunity for you to keep winning... By joining our new Global Betting Exchange partner, Betdaq.

Betdaq is now part of the Ladbrokes group and together we’re offering you a great joining package, for a limited time only:

£200 of Free bets*
No premium charges - guaranteed!
0% commission for the first month**
First UK race Commission Free every day***
Just 3% commission after the first month
A large number of markets, events and liquidity to bet on

For any more information about opening a Betdaq account please contact call 0870 1781 021 or email helpdesk@betdaq.com

We are aware that you may be unhappy with the decision to close your account and apologise for any inconvenience, but we are sure that once you join our friends at Betdaq they will put a smile back on your face.

What would put a smile on my face is putting a bullet in yours.

I'm due another payout if Palace win, coincidentally on the same day my account is closed.
Old 20-05-2013, 09:02 PM

I've also heard Ladbrokes is one of the bookies who will charge an 'inactive account fee' if you leave money in your account for too long.
Old 20-05-2013, 09:25 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yeah they do, just wish FBT's were banned and they were forced to be a real bookie again