Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-03-2018, 05:42 PM

mylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemylona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Surely he wont make the England squad now hes fit will he? Will he? Cos you know what would happen if he did.....
No.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I really can't see how you take that from that interview. He's talking about Palace as "we" and "us" the whole way through.
We don't have any other player who can bring what he does and Roy likes him a lot. He'll have a part to play in what happens over the rest of this season.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:44 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Just watched the Club Video ... Saying trained with the Chelsea under 18 and 21's a few times and WE (not a Palace WE) decided to come back now to Palace.
So our Club and Staff didn't seem to have input on this with Roy saying weeks back that he had had no contact with the player.
In the Wilf and Him Club Video before all this he made it very clear he wanted to break into the Chelsea team next year ... He thinks his better than us so I would rather use our own players over him whenever possible!
If he improves our side while he is here I want him in the team, it's crunch time now and we need to stay up
Old 12-03-2018, 05:53 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just watched the Club Video ... Saying trained with the Chelsea under 18 and 21's a few times and WE (not a Palace WE) decided to come back now to Palace.
So our Club and Staff didn't seem to have input on this with Roy saying weeks back that he had had no contact with the player.
In the Wilf and Him Club Video before all this he made it very clear he wanted to break into the Chelsea team next year ... He thinks his better than us so I would rather use our own players over him whenever possible!
Blimey it's like been back at junior school. Of course he wants to play for Chelsea he's their player. Have you read the interview that Wilf did in GQ last year Manu U were interested in 2011. He specifically references the cup match that season he wanted to join them then. So clearly Wilf thinks he's bigger than Palace too.

The pair of them alongside Sakho and Cabaye are our best players of course we play them whenever we can.

However if he ends up back in their 23s next season (likely given Chelseas spendy ways) then much like Ake and a few of his other mates he's going to maybe be open to a move.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:58 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good that some of players are coming back
Old 12-03-2018, 06:02 PM

Sureagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSureagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSureagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSureagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSureagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSureagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSureagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSureagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSureagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSureagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSureagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
I watched the same video and got a very positive impression. You have to remember he is a Chelsea player and on loan to us.

What I learnt was details of his ankle injury and what he has been through as part of his rehab, the fact that he is keen/ready to play in matches. For a loan player, he seemed very committed to the Palace cause.

So, if Hodgson believes he has a role to play ...and I believe he has ..than the fact that he is a loan player should not be an issue.

I saw nothing negative ..
Old 12-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
You know - maybe Chelsea's medical set up is better than Palace's?
It'd be interesting to see how many player weeks Chelsea have lost to injury over the last two seasons, compared to Palace.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:14 PM

Bryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
It'd be interesting to see how many player weeks Chelsea have lost to injury over the last two seasons, compared to Palace.
I think they were mostly impact injuries and the general consensus is that its purely bad luck. Weve had shit luck in every respect for at least two years now imho. Injuries, referees/decisions, managers moving on etc.

I just want us to stay up and have a season that isnt defined by all that.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:16 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
And it’s probably better for insurance purposes if Chelsea treat tricky injuries. We don’t need an argument with them if RLC breaks down again and they blame our medics.

Plus our medics have more than enough injured players to look after at the moment. There must be a long queue in the gym!
Old 12-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
I assume we have paid a loan fee and are currently paying his wages?
Old 12-03-2018, 06:36 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Maybe?

I would say defiantly!

Could do with sending the majority of the wounded soldiers over there.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:43 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Principled enough to risk going down over it?

If we are safe going into the West Brom game and they are down then I would definitely support playinving some of our younger fringe players.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:04 PM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think he'll play Saturday. Quality player and management definitely like him a lot.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:10 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
I assume we have paid a loan fee and are currently paying his wages?
Id say so .
Old 12-03-2018, 07:10 PM
I love Banging

Banger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Massive boast to have him back. Whilst I agree about his lack of tracking back at times - there is no doubt that he offers alot going forward and is a ball carrier. Having him and Wilf in the same side makes Palace an exciting team - one that we know is better than the one that currently sits third from bottom. All is not lost if those two can stay injury free. He may not be a Palace player but Reuben needs to perform in order to make it to the World Cup. Let's hope he does!
Old 12-03-2018, 07:12 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banger View Post
Massive boast to have him back. Whilst I agree about his lack of tracking back at times - there is no doubt that he offers alot going forward and is a ball carrier. Having him and Wilf in the same side makes Palace an exciting team - one that we know is better than the one that currently sits third from bottom. All is not lost if those two can stay injury free. He may not be a Palace player but Reuben needs to perform in order to make it to the World Cup. Let's hope he does!

Both him and Wilf are high up the dribbling stats. It also means someone from midfield will be carrying the ball that is not Wilf/Andros releasing the pair of them to make over loads on the oppo.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:18 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
I think they were mostly impact injuries and the general consensus is that its purely bad luck. Weve had shit luck in every respect for at least two years now imho. Injuries, referees/decisions, managers moving on etc.

I just want us to stay up and have a season that isnt defined by all that.
Lady luck will return...hopefully this season. Decent post Bryan.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:23 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Aside from Wilf, Loftus-Cheek offers more creativity than any of the rest of our side. I imagine Wilf will play up top now so having RLC and Townsend wide works for me.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:30 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Aside from Wilf, Loftus-Cheek offers more creativity than any of the rest of our side. I imagine Wilf will play up top now so having RLC and Townsend wide works for me.
RLC is not effective wide, and it shows.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:31 PM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He has not played for ages so not match fit can we risk him in a game we can have no passengers.