Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 25-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Got the Thameslink this morning, since my office has been relocated to Camden.

Was busy enough from East Croydon, but assume that train is packed when it's not the summer holidays? Quite nice trains though and a nice touch that they tell you which carriages are busy.
I like the Thameslink trains, too. Used them a few times during the recent industrial action when I couldn't get a train to LBG. The air con is way better than the Oxted trains. However, the way it crawls through south London is painful...
Old 25-07-2017, 09:04 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
YEah, not a fan on the speed, but I don't like getting the tube, so it's a suitable solution, but if it's stupidly busy then I'll look at other ways.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:05 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
Hard seats and no tables but youre allowed to sit in the rearmost 1st class on them

Minimal legroom too - their internal design was abviously done with cheapness in mind. could be so much better.

SaulAlinsky
Old 25-07-2017, 09:53 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Minimal legroom too - their internal design was abviously done with cheapness in mind. could be so much better.
as light as possible and the aisles to be as wide as possible is the "official" stance lol
Old 25-07-2017, 09:55 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
I like the Thameslink trains, too. Used them a few times during the recent industrial action when I couldn't get a train to LBG. The air con is way better than the Oxted trains. However, the way it crawls through south London is painful...
will be much better from May 2018 when the london bridge work is complete.

Blackfriars and Farrington (and obviously St Pancras) are extremely useful station for commuters and leisure travellers..... Farringdon especially with crossrail opening soon too. People on a london day out should head to Blackfriars instead of victoria really.
Old 25-07-2017, 10:11 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
will be much better from May 2018 when the london bridge work is complete.

Blackfriars and Farrington (and obviously St Pancras) are extremely useful station for commuters and leisure travellers..... Farringdon especially with crossrail opening soon too. People on a london day out should head to Blackfriars instead of victoria really.
Blackfriars is under used definitely , Decent service to Sutton .
Old 25-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Put back in all the DOO regulations, get Southern to sign up to a agreement that they *won't abuse the T&C's of aforementioned deal.

That deal will get through

* They have refused this once already, so may prove tricky
Please don't plan to become part of the ASLEF negotiating team anytime soon.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:32 AM

speagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
There's not enough handles to grab on to. Was on one the other day with people saying move down, etc. but there's nothing to hold on to.
Old 25-07-2017, 02:58 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
From what I heard this isn't going to be a quick process. ASLEF meeting with GTR this week, and not meeting with Grayling until the 2nd.

Then not long after that Graham Morris is off on holiday. At this rate the 2016 pay deal will literally only apply to back pay.
I hear differently, talks should be fairly smooth. Drivers do seem to have a general consensus over what needs to be in CLEAR terms in that DOO offer.

Anyway - money wise, when you get that backdated sum, you can do something really special for the anniversary/Christmas - everyone is a winner.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:02 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post

Anyway - money wise, when you get that backdated sum, you can do something really special for the anniversary/Christmas - everyone is a winner.
Or tickets for next year's World Cup? I will look out for you on the Paris-Moscow express.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:02 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:

Or tickets for next year's World Cup? I shall keep an eye out for you on the Paris-Moscow express.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:53 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
Or tickets for next year's World Cup? I will look out for you on the Paris-Moscow express.
Only if I get a priv rate lol. Couldn't get leave for any of the World Cup, guess I'll have to wait for Qatar now...
Old 25-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Only if I get a priv rate lol. Couldn't get leave for any of the World Cup, guess I'll have to wait for Qatar now...
Hate to think how long the train journey to Qatar will be.
Old 25-07-2017, 06:10 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
I hate Southern.
Old 25-07-2017, 06:10 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
And increasingly I hate their incompetent employees too.
Old 25-07-2017, 08:45 PM
Bring him back!

Last edited by Latvian; 25-07-2017 at 08:48 PM.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Statistics show that Southern rail passengers have the highest level of dissatisfaction in the whole country.

Yet still its drivers and their hangers on abuse the poor, suffering commuter.

It's now a fact. But no doubt morons like Friskey will continue to neg commuters with genuine grievances.
Old 26-07-2017, 04:54 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I don't understand why people harass you, you're such a likeable chap. Anyone that calls you a drunk fool/prick/liar is well off the mark in my opinion.

Have a great day
Old 26-07-2017, 06:33 AM
Vendere e vincere

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I don't understand why people harass you, you're such a likeable chap. Anyone that calls you a drunk fool/prick/liar is well off the mark in my opinion.

Have a great day
Thanks mushroom, another example of abuse for posting what was on the news last night.

I pay thousands to commute to work each year, yet in the past 12 months suffered a whole month of strike days (according to the Times this morning). I don't apologise if airing my views and criticising drivers upsets you. You should be apologising to us for making our lives a misery. But you carry on with your phony war, pretending to fight for the disabled all the while refusing to actively help them (e.g. Refusing to make announcements for the benefit of the blind).
Old 26-07-2017, 06:39 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks mushroom, another example of abuse for posting what was on the news last night.

I pay thousands to commute to work each year, yet in the past 12 months suffered a whole month of strike days (according to the Times this morning). I don't apologise if airing my views and criticising drivers upsets you. You should be apologising to us for making our lives a misery. But you carry on with your phony war, pretending to fight for the disabled all the while refusing to actively help them (e.g. Refusing to make announcements for the benefit of the blind).

On it.