Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 15-02-2004, 06:24 PM

Nathan.Eagle is playing for a contract
David Bentley

Who thinks we should get this bloke ? He is a class young arsenal player - even a loan would be good !
Old 15-02-2004, 06:25 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I doubt he would come.

Plus Aki+Hughes are doing well in midfield at the moment, with Watson waiting on the sidelines.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 15-02-2004, 06:27 PM
Web Junkee

John.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bagJohn.K has got sunshine in a bag
I thought Bentley was a forward? and anyway I doubt Arsenal would want to loan him out at the moment...
Old 15-02-2004, 06:27 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No chance if your thinking about a permanant move. He is being touted as the next Dennis Berkamp, so I can't see them selling him to anyone. A loan deal could be possible, but do we need him at the moment?
Old 15-02-2004, 06:28 PM

Nathan.Eagle is playing for a contract
i only meant as a loan to get him experience you know what we did for young ashley ! could do him the world of good.
Old 15-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Forever Young

Wingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He's already on the becnh the whole time though. He's already played a fair few games and come on as a sub several times. Don't think even a loan is a possibility. Still love to get him though!
Old 15-02-2004, 06:31 PM

cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?
to be honest he wouldnt get in our team. looks technically very good but hes weak and slow.
Old 15-02-2004, 06:36 PM
Banned by Moderators

BrolinISgod is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onBrolinISgod is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onBrolinISgod is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
david bentley slow and weak?
yes arsenal are full of slow and weak players?
Old 15-02-2004, 06:36 PM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
...just what we need, bring somebody in to disrupt our free scoring forwards!!!

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!
Old 15-02-2004, 06:39 PM

cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?cpfc_spc1982  - why do you have to be so good?
Quote:
Originally posted by BrolinISgod
david bentley slow and weak?
yes arsenal are full of slow and weak players?
yes and what???
Old 15-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Banned by Moderators

BrolinISgod is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onBrolinISgod is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onBrolinISgod is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
Not even worth a decent response.

You are an idiot.
Old 15-02-2004, 06:56 PM

RichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heart
That's being quite nice really BrolinISgod, this guy's inane rantings have been really winding me up the last few weeks.

Perhaps Mr. cpfc_spc1982 you might be able to post half as much, and try to leave out the mindless drivel for us? Some of the stuff you post comes across as reasonably intelligent, but when you start saying that Arsenal first team players are "slow and weak" you just make yourself look a little silly IMHO!

Last edited by RichieG; 15-02-2004 at 09:58 PM.
Old 15-02-2004, 06:58 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by cpfc_spc1982
to be honest he wouldnt get in our team. looks technically very good but hes weak and slow.

Are you mad?
Old 15-02-2004, 09:03 PM

how mnay times have you lot seen him play - read what i said bentley is technically superb - anyone who has seen more than that chip he scored will know he is not blessed with good pace and he is often shrugged off the ball thats all i said - how can you possibly stereo type a whole football squad as being strong and quick.
Old 15-02-2004, 09:13 PM

as for idiot, prat and pillock ill just rise above you internet warriors hiding behing your computer screens. in a forum you get called such names for giving a opinion of a player i have watched quite alot of times, if you dont agree give your opinion not name calling.
Old 15-02-2004, 09:13 PM

we_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proud
Don't really need him at the mo, Shipps and AJ looking very good together. Plus i don't think Arsenal would loan him out either.
Old 15-02-2004, 09:34 PM
On my hands and knees

Gerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandowneagle
...just what we need, bring somebody in to disrupt our free scoring forwards!!!
It's been tried before
Wembley 27th May 2013 - The Invincibles Rule The World
Upton Park 19th April 2014 - The Invincibles: Back From The Dead
Brittania Stadium 19th December 2015 - The Invincibles Last Stand?
Old 15-02-2004, 10:01 PM

RichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heart
Quote:
as for idiot, prat and pillock ill just rise above you internet warriors hiding behing your computer screens. in a forum you get called such names for giving a opinion of a player i have watched quite alot of times, if you dont agree give your opinion not name calling.
Fair enough, hands up, I've edited out the abuse, which was quite possibly uncalled for. I actually agree with you that we don't really need him, I'd rather be a realist and stick with what we have regards the forward line.

I guess it's your writing style which was winding me up, as most of your player comments do appear to stem from watching alot of football, so fair play, and apologies
Old 15-02-2004, 10:12 PM

Apologies accepted and writing style changed.
Old 15-02-2004, 10:14 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
I truly hope you're taking the piss.

Anyway, for those of you wanting to know more about him, he is Arsenal's best young player and will play for England one day. When he's played this season - usually in the league cup - he's played on the left side of midfield, and always been superb - scored a beauty of a goal recently but I forget who it was against.

I'd love to see him in a Palace shirt. He has a little bit of everything.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI

Last edited by Benzhiyi; 15-02-2004 at 10:16 PM.
Closed Thread