Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 06-03-2018, 04:42 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How many tickets have they been given ?
Old 06-03-2018, 04:45 PM

Officer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointsforprizes View Post
Surely officer dibble will move this game to midday either the sat or sunday?
You can leave me out of it !
Old 06-03-2018, 04:46 PM

READING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineREADING EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
in upper for this and the other 2 last home games - works out at about 37 per match
Old 06-03-2018, 04:47 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mether View Post
How many tickets have they been given ?
2k I hope .
Old 06-03-2018, 05:02 PM

BollockyBill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBollockyBill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBollockyBill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBollockyBill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBollockyBill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBollockyBill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBollockyBill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBollockyBill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBollockyBill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBollockyBill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBollockyBill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Too many
Old 06-03-2018, 07:01 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
2k I hope .
Plus a special kettle area for 200 or so in Park Road after a free mystery tour on foot from East Croydon leaving 2 hours before kick off
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 06-03-2018, 11:12 PM

Enfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Have these sold out.. not available online
Not available to show this event for either bundle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXocmIHoVXM

cpfc - strength in times of unusualness
Old 07-03-2018, 12:52 AM

Somerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS Murray
Website doing my head in. Shows I selected 2 seats that I don't want, not showing anything in my basket and not allowing me to select anything else. I'm in America so can't even phone the box office in the morning.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:57 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfield eagle View Post
Have these sold out.. not available online
Not available to show this event for either bundle
You have to be logged on to see the availability and Tuesday was Gold members advance purchase day, Tried it at 0100 and still looks to be availability on both bundles.

Last edited by LN1; 07-03-2018 at 01:21 AM.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:00 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerset Exile View Post
Website doing my head in. Shows I selected 2 seats that I don't want, not showing anything in my basket and not allowing me to select anything else. I'm in America so can't even phone the box office in the morning.
Usually selected seats are kept for 10 minutes if not bought so try again a bit later. If not then clear your cookies/cache and try again or log on with a different browser if you have one.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:50 AM

Somerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS MurraySomerset Exile FFS Murray
I'm a Gold Member was all logged on. Been a 3 hour nightmare but there eventually. IE was the initial problem. Logged off and on continuously; re-downloaded Flash; tried google chrome. Kept only showing entitlement to 1 ticket. Eventually got GF to download Flash on her Mac and it seems to have worked now. Good luck everyone else.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerset Exile View Post
I'm a Gold Member was all logged on. Been a 3 hour nightmare but there eventually. IE was the initial problem. Logged off and on continuously; re-downloaded Flash; tried google chrome. Kept only showing entitlement to 1 ticket. Eventually got GF to download Flash on her Mac and it seems to have worked now. Good luck everyone else.
Good one! Its Microsoft Edge browser that doesn't work for me as it just won't load Flash properly on the ticket site. I have to use Chrome which works fine but keep forgetting to change over when buying tickets as Edge is my default browser.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:28 AM

Enfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
You have to be logged on to see the availability and Tuesday was Gold members advance purchase day, Tried it at 0100 and still looks to be availability on both bundles.
Thanks. Was trying on my iPad so will iMac instead prob a flash related prob

Old 07-03-2018, 09:14 AM

Downloaded recent flash and rebooted and still no good grrrrrr

Old 07-03-2018, 10:22 AM

colin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorted for Brighton and WBA
Old 07-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Just trying and it would allow me to get a Weed/ Albion bundle but not a Weed/ Foxes bundle. Surely we haven't sold out the Leicester game.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:52 AM

colin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I normally chose the ticket to be sent out to me as i collect them but in the panic of maing sure i got a ticket i chose the print at home option..If i email the club do you think theyll change it for me?
Old 07-03-2018, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst300 View Post
Just trying and it would allow me to get a Weed/ Albion bundle but not a Weed/ Foxes bundle. Surely we haven't sold out the Leicester game.
Still showing availability for both bundles at 1100am although its showing excellent availability for sold out areas of the Holmesdale!
Old 07-03-2018, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin_cork View Post
I normally chose the ticket to be sent out to me as i collect them but in the panic of maing sure i got a ticket i chose the print at home option..If i email the club do you think theyll change it for me?
I would have thought so, either sent out or to be collected on matchday? If you had forgot to bring tickets they will always do reprints at the box office so I can't see why not?
Old 07-03-2018, 11:21 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
Still showing availability for both bundles at 1100am although its showing excellent availability for sold out areas of the Holmesdale!
Very strange. Will try on the computer when I get home.