Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-10-2018, 10:57 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
1 - I'd be interested to know where all these "great seats" you talk about are located. A glance at the Arthur Waite thread shows me that opinions about whether those are good seats are divided, to say the least. People in the UH who have responded to this and other threads have said that the UH is pretty much full and you'll be lucky to find more than one or two seats together... which leaves the Whitehorse or the Main stand, and I don't see many reports about availability of good seats in either...
I hold 4 tickets in the UH 2 and 2. I would like all 4 together and try every season to achieve this after the ST sale period. I have noticed that there are 100-200 good quality seats available but normally in groups of 1,2 and 3 so have been unable to find 4 together but I know there are good seats avaialble.
2 - So, 110 people can have the privilege of the exposed seats with a worse view at the front of B block, and the other 290 can scrabble around finding seats wherever they can? Not really a proposal that is going to satisfy anybody, is it?
No, but that is what a reset does.
3 - If the HF are so adamant that they must have E block, and apparently thousands of other fans want the singing section - why not stick a premium on those seats? If people are so desperate to be part of the singing section, surely they will be prepared to stump up for it?
Great if it is just the HF 400 who are paying a premium I have no objections

4 - Same point as above. If "the vast majority" of fans - presumably many of them in the LH - want this singing sectionNo evidence of this at all just a few people who have made a lot of noise about it, then why wouldn't they be happy to go with a full reset of the LH for the long-term benefit of the club? Again it is an assumption that people want a full reset and the upheaval of moving 2/3000 fans from seats they have held for many years.
Some may be happy but many more than 400 won't be.
After all, they seem perfectly happy that E block should bite the bullet! And anyway, we've already seen that people in F and G are saying that they won't want to be close to the singing section - so they will also be looking to moveOk, but very doubtful they would move to the front of block B or to worse seats. If they want to they could do that themselves, ask for the avaialble Block B tickets and ask to move there and leave their seats for the singers . Throw in the imminent arrival of safe standing, and surely a reset addresses all of the potential issues in one pass? It won't be perfect (no solution ever will be) and it will require the club to do a lot of work - but they, in tandem with the HF, are the instigators of all this upheaval, and they are the ones who need to take the appropriate steps to put it right, rather than going for a fudge which is only going to cause more problems down the line.Safe standing is a whole other topic and a different debate

5 - You're right, the club have made their decision about the singing section and they aren't going to change it. That doesn't absolve them of the responsibility to try and come up with a solution which keeps the most fans happy. And if your prediction that the HF won't get 400 of their hand picked people to populate E block comes true, given that (apparently) the club has devolved allocation of tickets in that area to the HF, how are us "non-elite" supporters going to get hold of these tickets?
Same way as for a reset, you apply to become part of the singing section, no way of knowing what your motives are and you may or may not get one
Old 28-10-2018, 11:58 AM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Strange, rude and very weird. Did something happen in your childhood?
He went bald?
Old 28-10-2018, 12:07 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
At least I didn't lose at musical chairs. First thing I do when an online reset gets the nod is finding out where o spangles sits and having his seat. Don't care where it is.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.