Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 18-10-2008, 08:04 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Sutton United 2 - 0 Tooting & Mitcham

Sutton United recorded a 2-0 victory today in their F A Carlsberg Trophy 1st Qualifying Round match at home to Tooting & Mitcham. A Billy Dunn stunner put the U's ahead before a late Matt Hann goal settle dthe tie. Match report to follow.

Old 25-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sutton United Are In The 1st Round Of The Fa Cup Get In There My Son 1-0 Matt Hann got the goal
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."

Last edited by dannyboy1807; 25-10-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 25-10-2008, 10:00 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807
Sutton United Are In The 1st Round Of The Fa Cup Get In There My Son 1-0 Matt Hann got the goal
Terrifi.............c Aldershot at home would be nice
Old 25-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s
Sutton United 2 - 0 Tooting & Mitcham

Sutton United recorded a 2-0 victory today in their F A Carlsberg Trophy 1st Qualifying Round match at home to Tooting & Mitcham. A Billy Dunn stunner put the U's ahead before a late Matt Hann goal settle dthe tie. Match report to follow.

Was there a good crowd there?
Old 25-10-2008, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle
Was there a good crowd there?
511 about average for sutton hopefully if they carry on their run in the FAT and FAC it will boost the gates.
Old 25-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Thats a pretty good crowd, I went to Ashford Town today and they let kids in free and had 374 there, Not bad when the ground is 4 miles from Ashford with no bus service.
Old 25-10-2008, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Thats a pretty good crowd, I went to Ashford Town today and they let kids in free and had 374 there, Not bad when the ground is 4 miles from Ashford with no bus service.
Sutton utd have good support and it seems to stick with them through thick or thin.
Old 26-10-2008, 12:51 PM

FA cup 1st round proper taking place 1pm live on ITV 3 in Few minutes time .

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 26-10-2008 at 01:13 PM.
Old 26-10-2008, 01:20 PM

Sutton utd v Notts county .

Eat your heart out eye-dee:g

To be played weekend 8-9 november .

Ticket news to come
Old 26-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Palace/Panionios

Congrats
Old 26-10-2008, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Congrats
Cheers
Old 26-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
frigging awesome tie
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 26-10-2008, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807
frigging awesome tie
Whats the capacity these days down at the lane ?
Used to be 8500 which should be enough to keep everyone happy .

Really looking forward to this game and can't wait to get my tickets.

Update of ground details Ground Capacity 7,032 Grandstand seats 765 -Covered 1250

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 26-10-2008 at 01:48 PM.
Old 26-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Notts County at home.

Thank you.

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 26-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Is on dis ting.

capacity is about 7,000 about 1000 seats, so should be a full house, i wish i could go but by terrible luck i am going to a fireworks party at my sisters who lives in Birmingham i am gutted to be missing it,
Old 26-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Anarchosyndicalist

calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Whats the capacity these days down at the lane ?
Used to be 8500 which should be enough to keep everyone happy .

It wasn't when my Dad took me down to GGL for Leeds tickets.

Got there at about 5-ish am. Still too late.

Having said that, I can live with missing that. But not Coventry

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 26-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Anarchosyndicalist

There also is a problem here.

If you cover yourself in red and blue and chocolate and gold, it is, frankly, a mess.

Old 26-10-2008, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calne eagle
It wasn't when my Dad took me down to GGL for Leeds tickets.

Got there at about 5-ish am. Still too late.

Having said that, I can live with missing that. But not Coventry

Aldershot -coventry-middlesboro at home and peterboro-norwich away saw them all but missed the leeds at home and boro away games .
Old 26-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Anarchosyndicalist

Quote:
coventry-

Massive jealousy.

Did you know that the club was founded in the top room at the Robin Hood in West Street?

Old 26-10-2008, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calne eagle
Massive jealousy.

Did you know that the club was founded in the top room at the Robin Hood in West Street?

No, but very interesting .
The coventry result must be one of the best if not the greatest scalp for a non-league club in the FA cup.
David speedie was too upset congratulate the Us players after the game:g
Sutton are something else when it comes to cup competitions .

Coventry City, who had won the cup in 1987, were unceremoniously knocked out by Conference side Sutton United two years later. Tony Rains and Matt Hanlan got the goals for the U's to defeat a side who were sixth in Division One at the time. This was the last occasion when a top flight team were knocked out by non-league opposition

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 26-10-2008 at 02:35 PM.